- Result - oriented professional with over 12.5 years of Information Technology consulting experience in multiple industries using Confidential Cloud HCM, PeopleSoft HCM and CRM for transformational projects with expertise in managing and delivering the project right from conceptualization, creative design, user training and process & specifications documentation to delivery and played a fundamental role in practice building initiatives, risk consulting, ISMS and CMMi appraisal activities. Involved in HR optimization and assessment for Cloud HCM technology roadmap.
- Expert in project/lead management delivering onshore/offshore projects using SDLC processes and procedures. Strong understanding of ERP systems (Cloud HCM and PeopleSoft HCM) business processes and excellent functional understanding of Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting Solutions, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Payroll Interface, e-Performance, NA Payroll, Portal and ERMS modules.
- Developed detailed strategy and documentations for HCM extracts, Co-Existence, HDL for all business objects.
- Excellent Communication, Planning and Problem-Solving skills, coupled with extensive experience of a wide range of technical skills with specialization in interfaces, data conversions, COBOL, integrations within Cloud HCM, PeopleSoft and third party to PeopleSoft, PeopleSoft to HCM cloud, online customization, data mover scripts & shell scripts, Excel to CI and batch processes.
- Orchestrated the successful turnaround of Cloud HCM and PeopleSoft practice by revitalizing both service ranges as well as the positioning strategy.
- Played a pivotal role at PwC SDC in growing the PeopleSoft practice staff strength to double.
- Aspects of Business Development, Recruitment and building cohesive consulting teams to support the business.
- Demonstrated ability in project planning, execution strategy, issue escalation, project communications, and quality assurance practices across multiple projects managed at both Onsite and Offshore locations.
- Responsible for devising required training plans for the team, preparing bids estimation, supporting bid proposal and preparing rapid delivery toolkits.
- Consistently commended by Management for meeting deadlines and integrating teams across the business and continuous appreciated track record of Client interaction, Project delivery and Team Management.
- Experienced in using Agile (scrum) and waterfall methodology in all phases of software development life cycle, starting from Requirement gathering, creating all sorts of documents like Configuration docs, Functional design, Technical design, development, all phases of Testing, Migration & Delivery.
- Expertise in performing Fit-Gap Analysis, functional and technical designs, analyzing business process flow in ERP implementation, upgrade and merger projects.
- Cross functional communication with technical/functional team and user community.
- Cloud HCM, PeopleSoft HCM and CRM application systems.
- PeopleTools (v8.5x, v8.4x) - Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Peoplecode, Integration Broker, ExcelToCI, Approval Workflow Framework, XML Publisher, PS Query, Application Packages, File Layout, Pivot Grid, Work Center, Pagelets and Data Mover.
- Enhanced experience in designing the BI reports using XMLP, Crystal Reports, PS Query, SQR.
- Designed and choreographed specialized accelerators and tools within PeopleSoft for the implementation and maintenance projects, substantially reducing costs for tender cases and increasing technical superiority.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Cloud HCM and PeopleSoft solution architecture.
Sr. Consultant / Lead - Cloud HCM and PeopleSoft
- Involved in HR optimization and assessment for Cloud HCM, Workday HR technology roadmap.
- Lead Cloud HCM implementation for Compensation and Performance.
- Responsible for HCM extracts, HDL, Data Conversion, Data Mapping and prepared Visio process flow, configuration and questionnaires templates.
- Responsible for BI reports, Integration attributes mapping from Peoplesoft to Cloud HCM.
- Customized fusion extracts application engines in Peoplesoft for Cloud HCM data load.
- Led onshore and offshore team of 15-person, peak size for Atlanta GAS and Light merger in Southern Co.
- Liaising with clients to understand their business requirements, identify process gaps and suggesting best practices to customers in the HCM domain to spruce their business methodologies to standardize enterprise business software in order to improve quality of data, reduce customizations and integrations and decrease cycle times.
- Developed detailed strategies for assessment phase, delta presentation, requirement gathering and deliverables timeline.
- Upgraded PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 to 9.2 and CRM 8.9 to 9.2 systems.
- Working closely with users, business analyst and technical team to build a robust solution and to explain the functional design and to clarify queries related for functionality and functional design desired skills.
- Assist/Prepare effort estimates, complete unit and system testing to ensure that system changes meet business requirements, along with closely monitoring the Application Rollout and providing functional/technical post-production support to PeopleSoft HCM and CRM systems.
- Took ownership in the existing PeopleSoft system, designed and developed mass Hire, Rehire, Updated and Termination process for CWR and configured mailbox and Setup pages for ERMS to create cases in CRM.
- Designed and developed complex inbound and outbound interfaces such as Mercer Prism, AYCO, Merrill Lynch, Hewitt Data Review and complex processes like Mass Photo Load, Vacation Purchase, Southern Co reward, CRM search worker clean up, Compensation Manager hierarchical report, Position Data load.
- Managed Risk log, Issues log, Status reports, stakeholder meetings and project office activities and documents.
- Supported leading business users in decision-making process to define the scope for the implementation project.
- Built confidence and trust with customers - effectively managed scope and customer expectations on individual tracks - followed through each assignment and taken ownership of customer issues.
Technical Lead - PeopleSoft
- Managed multiple projects and teams, providing technical leadership across PeopleSoft HCM\CRM application suites including implementation, re-implementation, enhancement, support and upgrade engagements.
- Was responsible for driving niche solutions and creating project tools and accelerators offering for engagement teams.
- Worked hands-on for reviews and planning, co-ordination & management of project teams in different time zones of the USA, Europe, India and China geography.
- Provided data analysis for various engagements aligning data decisions with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Designed and processed complex matrix to process hiring applicant for different business units and companies.
- Third party integration, setup and configuration and business requirements mapping between PeopleSoft and Confidential EBS.
- Was responsible for data conversion (legacy system (ADP) to PeopleSoft, PeopleSoft to PeopleSoft), have designed and developed inbound and outbound interfaces, enhancements and shell scripts for Payroll, Core HCM, Benefits, Ben Admin, and Compensation.
- Played a Risk Consulting Sr. Analyst role for anti-money laundering (AML) compliance and data analytics.
- Developed number of reports using XMLP, PS Query and converted exiting crystal and SQR reports into XMLP for Core HCM, Benefits, Benefits Administration, TAM and Payroll.
- Articulation of domain solutions, Architecture Framework and guiding the project team on solutions and business processes.
- Performed production support for existing PeopleSoft HRMS by handling tickets in various modules.
- Developed various Outbound and Inbound Interfaces for transmitting employee data to vendors and processed the received data into varied tables.
- Pertained to organizational standard status management, issue tracking, task delegation and resource allocation, resulting in rewards/recognition of team members and self.
- Worked hands-on for reviews and leading teams of 4 person peak size.
- Have developed number of Application Engine programs using CI, in order to process compensation for group of employees, Mass Update of Job Data, Mass Termination, calculate service dates etc.
- Designed and Developed Personal Data & Job data Conversion using AE & CI and was involved in Data mapping and Configuration data from legacy system loaded in PeopleSoft using ExcelToCI tool between ADP and PeopleSoft.
- Located problems in programs or applications and determined the correct action to solve.
- Applied MP6 and MP7 patches to Development, UAT and Pre Production environments.
- Made test material/plan to validate development and modification of code and reviewed test results and presented the same for signoff.
- Review, packaging and documentation work.
- Involved in the Fit Gap analyses, prepare technical design documents, resolving issues and delivering the solution for client.
- Designed and developed Verification, Recertification and Tenant Billing application and number of setup components and customized existing components.
- Set Up for Payroll Interface and related data according to FDD.
- Worked on creating UAT documents / Test cases/ Test plans for user to test the enhancements.
- Involved in review of manual test cases and analysis of the test results.
- Prepared project documentation.