- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Experience in training, coaching, and mentoring agile teams on Scrum best practices.
- Team player and effective in a cross - functional and cross-cultural team environment.
- Proficiency in providing technical leadership and managing software development with geographically distributed teams.
- Strong collaboration experience with leadership team to identify the most productive tools and training required for a successful organizational change.
- Experience in transforming Enterprise globally distributed teams into using agile methodology.
- Experience in developing user-friendly and cost-effective dashboards to monitor critical data and effectively manage project portfolio across divisions.
- Actively manage suppliers and coordinate work project request across divisions.
- Experience in managing deliverables across functional teams and ensuring they meet the defined timeline, cost, and quality.
- Conduct extensive Project Engineering activities including resource planning, metrics reports, reviews of supplier validation plans, reviewing specifications, and coordinating production related activities among engineering, manufacturing, and several company divisions.
- Proficiency in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects.
- Hold Scrum Master and Product Owner certification from Scrum Alliance.
Productivity: GUS tool, Rally, Subversion, Code Collaborator, Hudson, SAP, MS-Office 2013, MS-InfoPath, MS-PowerPoint, Software Delivery System, MS-Project Manager, Visio Flowcharting, MS Publisher, MS-Visual Web Developer, Tasking Complier, and PyScripter
Tools: 6-Sigma DMAIC, Minitab, FMEA, MATLAB, Simulink, ETAS, and Clearcase
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Agile Coach & Senior Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Coach and train delivery teams to effectively adapt and implement Agile methodologies and Scrum principles. Deliver hands on coaching for IT teams on all aspects of Scrum and Kanban.
- Participated in Enterprise wide initiatives to certify Scrum Masters for all computing clouds.
- Build high performing teams to rapidly deliver high quality product while maximizing business values.
- Deliver hands-on coaching to Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and stakeholders to prioritize their Product Backlog and align on product vision. Drive increased agility, predictability, and innovation.
- Provide Agile leadership training and coaching to Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and functional Managers on Agile Methodology, XP practices, Lean principles, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Develop key metric requirements across different level of the organization.
Confidential, Moline, IL
Agile Coach & Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Key player in transforming local and global IT and embedded organizations to adapt agile methodologies.
- Introduced Agile methodologies to leadership responsible for product delivery.
- Trained and coached global teams and organizations to effectively use Agile methodologies to maximize business value. Travel international to conduct Agile training.
- Coached Scrum Masters and Product Owners to conduct release planning, iteration planning, retrospective, and ensure continuous improvement are planned.
- Worked with over 35 embedded teams to execute product delivery by applying Agile methodology that meet organizational culture and goals.
- Lead and manage several onsite/offshore Scrum teams to design, develop, and support real time embedded software application and integration into various control modules on the harvesting combine machines.
- Successfully completed all project portfolios planned for 2011, 2012, & 2013 Model Year within budget, resulting in increased value and customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely software releases to stakeholders such as marketing, manufacturing, quality, dealerships, supply management and Product Verification & Validation organizations.
- Create and track the yearly budget plan for the project portfolio for various platforms.
- Develop and track software risk matrix for upper management and conduct reliability reviews.
- Champion value improvement projects to reduced number of onboard control modules, resulting in cost reduction per machine.
- Conduct critical FMEA and CTQ on various designs within the software assembly, resulting in improved software quality, reduce warranty cost, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Championed 6-Sigma projects to identify and address the root cause of End of Line Programming issues. Helped developed job aids and reduced programming failures by 65%.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Embedded Software EngineerResponsibilities:
- Developed, tested, and released Real-Time embedded software applications for the Hybrid vehicle High Voltage Battery and Pack Sensing Control Modules using C, CAN, and FNOS.
- Reduced software testing time by 75% by creating automated testing framework and tool using Python scripting language.
- Decreased software defects by 85% and created more robust application by resolving and correcting over 150 software defects within a 6 months time frame.
- Authored functional & architectural flow design and software requirement documents.
- Planned and executed experimental software releases to facilitate testing and verification.
- Created data acquisition software components and performed signal processing, signal filtering, and A/D data conversion.
- Used diagnostic and debugging tools for testing applications on the HIL and acquired experience in using Oscilloscopes, Logical Analyzers, and trace debuggers.
- Developed web applications designed to provide Powertrain Control Emission Diagnostic (PCED) for Ford and Mazda technicians across North America and Europe.
- Substantially reduced hotline-operating cost by providing Ford technicians with enhanced and more accurate online diagnostic capabilities.
- Invented new way to communicate with Ford vehicle by creating the first web application tool to perform data acquisition and dynamic rendering of HTML to track test progress.
- Worked as the point of contact for field issues rose via Ford Hotline Support Center.
- Maintained the integrity of the platform systems and provided 24 hours software support and incident resolutions for Ford North American production plants.
- Resolved over 200 application change requests from customers and achieved 100% on-time resolution, which exceeded our SLA.
- Reduced number of customer calls to the call centre by 25% by simplifying processes, reducing redundancy, and drive discipline.
- Collaborated with developers and provided customers with incremental deliverables, test plans and integration testing.
- Improved software delivery time by 40% and reduced incidents by 15% by creating new software release process to the IT plants.
- Managed software releases and provided 24/7 production supports for IT applications.
- Designed and implemented key diagnostic software applications for WDS® system to diagnose drivability issues for Ford, Jaguar and Mazda vehicles across North America and Europe.
- Completed all designated projects for the planned release on time and within budget.
- Designed and developed vehicle identification strategy encompassing the complexities of ECU module communication variations over 4 years of global vehicle production.
- Substantially reduced Ford Warranty cost by providing enhanced diagnostic capabilities and reducing the time it takes to diagnose drivability problems.
- Reduced software defects in diagnostic application by successfully following the timeline process and completing all design reviews, code reviews, and unit & integrated testing.
- Successfully worked with suppliers to replicate incidents found by the customers.