- An accomplished and technically proficient Information Technology leader.
- Extensive experience in product management, business analysis in an agile development framework.
- Experienced in team leadership, change management, workstation and server support, server system administration, and technical support internal and external facing.
- Ability to relate with both technical and non - technical personnel and collaborate well with remote/satellite teams.
- Good attaining buy-in with key levels of the organization leading a project.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience in the automotive space gives excellent insight in supporting technologies that drive this industry.
- Experience in management proves a self-driven personality capable of exciting a team around any goal.
- Leverage practical technical experience as a Product Owner; lead team with strong communication, excellent and effective oral and written skills
- Active Directory, PCAnywhere, Bomgar remote desktop support
- Tableau /Administration
- Team leadership/management, training, and software demonstration experience
- Tier 3 workstation and server support
- Tier 3 Technical Support Analyst
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware and software
- TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, and NAT
- Imaging and reimaging hardware, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and most mobile devices
- Utilization of Active Directory to create and manage user accounts, security, and software access
- Extensive fault analysis/diagnosis and repair of wide range of hardware, software, and networking-related issues
- Hardware and software management/administration and inventory control/tracking
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal and intrapersonal communications skills
- Server system administration on Server 2003, 2007, and 2010 (incl. user management/administration across multiple domains)
- Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 9, 10
- All IE versions IE 7, IE 8, IE 9, IE 11, versions including configurations for ActiveX controls (earlier versions)
- Administration of workstations and servers, using PCAnywhere, Bomgar, RDP to terminal servers, servers including remote workstations
- Experience in change management procedures, implemented to reduce downtime due to improperly coordinated product rollout or design.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, Michigan
Product Owner (Manager)
- Product Owner responsible for the delivery of working product increments in a Scrum Agile framework.
- Deal with stakeholders internally and externally making sure strategies are tightly adhered to working to produce releases, changes request, enhancements and defect remediation in boxed two-week cycles.
- Conduct weekly planning sessions with the customer as daily stand-ups with the development team.
- Manage a multi-million dollar account and have delivered half a million dollars in technical debt in under 7 months utilizing a six person agile team.
- Excited to create and have ready for market a vehicle re-marketing platform for launch imminently with next customer.
- Bringing solutions to the automotive space to shorten the time vehicles remain on lot circumventing the physical auctions saving dealers millions.
Sr. Business Analyst (Product Owner)
- As a Senior Business Analyst, I was responsible for software delivery by creating user stories and user scenarios translated into actionable requirements for software development.
- Tasked with solving complex issues, identifying and solving problems ensuring maximum efficiency in managing the product backlog.
- Managed development processes using (adaptable) scrum agile methodologies tailored to my organization.
- Interviewed prospective clients for product requirements to solve business inefficiencies.
- Target dealer management gaps and introduce our enterprise software Microsoft Dynamics AX solution.
- Created business process descriptions, use case scenarios, business analysis documentation and workflow analysis to improve and maximize software development output while increasing user experience satisfaction.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Software Product Manager
- Led successful introduction of new products called Repair Status and MSO Pro from concept to production-ready applications.
- Provided new and increased revenue streams of $2,000,000 for CRS and ICS divisions.
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating business needs of clients to development team, and meeting deadlines to deliver software releases to market.
- Worked on strategies for new product lines, and worked closely with support teams to maintain existing products.
- Represented company and CRS at trade shows and executive company gatherings.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Supervisor, Technical Support
- Managed team of six senior technical support personnel responsible for escalations and advanced problem resolution.
- Kept open lines of communication between clients, support staff, and development resources.
- Provided daily technical support, and managed team of 15 technical representatives.
- Represented company at numerous trade shows, assisting in setup and presentation of product.
- Oversaw daily operations while moving department towards customer-centric model and meeting business demands and client SLAs.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Installed and troubleshot software; installed and configured hardware to specified development-level requirements.
- Supported Windows operating systems 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, and Vista and Server 2000, 2003, and 2008.
- Installed and troubleshoot Network Address Translation (NAT) and TCP/IP plus networks.
- Communicated with development team to add patch resolutions to ongoing software development.
- Handled SQL database migration and enterprise server migration and consolidation.
- Performed alpha and beta software testing.
- Troubleshot and supported all Confidential and Hollander applications simultaneously, using remote procedures and verbal communication.
Confidential, Dearborn, Michigan
Technical Support Analyst
- Served as single point of contact for all Ford Motor Company North American PC and laptop users.
- Assisted PC users with questions and problems relating to use of PC and installed software, including MS Office applications, SDS, FTP, and document backup.
- Reset passwords. Mapped network resources, and responsible for software deployment (i.e., upgrades or system-wide changes to software used) and software distribution systems to all Ford employee end-users.
Confidential, Romulus, Michigan
- Handled production requirements planning.
- Expedited manufacturing product for four United States and two Canadian plants.
- Cut spot buy purchase orders, and acted as primary liaison between plants and supplier vendor base.
- Resolved MRPs (in purchasing, refers to material requirements, planning, forecasting, and purchasing quotes).
- Drafted purchase agreements from reviewed bids/quotes from vendors.