- SAP R/3 Expertise:
- Worked in the full development cycle involving Functional specification Analysis, Technical Specification Design, Coding, Test Case preparation, String test execution, Cut-Over execution and Turn over document preparation.
- Worked extensively on ALE/IDOC for configuration, development and support of interface.
- Worked extensively on workflow as developer & support for FI & SRM related Workflow.
- Experience in all aspects of ABAP/4 Workbench includes Standard / Interactive Reports, Transactions, Batch Data Communication jobs, Workbench tools (Menu painter, Screen painter, Function library, and Debugger & Workbench organizer), LSMW, BADi, Smart-Form, SAP Script, ALV Grid, ABAP Objects, ALE/IDOC, Workflow and SAP Adobe Form.
- Experience in SRM includes working ITS service, ITS template, and Custom / Standard Web reports.
- Experience in Project planning and implementation, end-user training.
- Industry Expertise:
- Has process knowledge for FIN, OTC (Order to Cash) & P2P (Procure to Pay).
- Worked as Quality leader extensively in ISO 9000:2001 re-certification for software industry.
- Worked with 3rd party tool like Mercury, HP Service Desk 4.5.
- Positions Held:
- Worked as Project Lead / Team Leader / Quality Leader / SRM Technical Consultant / Team Member.
- Experience of working with international client’s as onsite lead in onsite and offshore model.
Professional Certification & Achievements: -
- SAP ABAP/4 Certified Professional
- SCJP 1.4 Certified Professional (Sun Certified Java Professional).
- “Best Team Award” received from L&T InfoTech in 2007 year for P&G Project.
- “Excellent Performance Award” received from L&T InfoTech in 2010 year for Ingram Micro Project.
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution.
Role: Team Leader
Location: Santa Ana, USA
- Requirement gathering from Client & deciding the roadmap for development.
- Tracking every object from SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). E.g, FD received, TD Create, Build, Unit test etc.,
- Design interfaces using ALE/IDOC as the medium using std., custom & extended IDOCs for Delivery, customer master, Order create & custom table maintained via Z-idoc.
- Interfaces for master (material, network activity) /transaction(Invoice receipt, goods receipt, shipments) data using Process Integration (PI 7.0) and Idocs/ABAP proxy
- Designing Interface & Enhancement in SRM. E.g. PO confirmation via excel upload.
Kotak bank wants payment related data from client SAP server. By developing this interface, Kotak Bank’s client can extract the required data from SAP server into bank format through payment interface program. The output of this interface is encrypted file (for security compliance) which is uploaded onto Kotak Bank site.
Role: Project Leader and handled project management/execution.
Location: Powai, India
- Requirement gathering from bank & deciding the roadmap for development.
- Executed all Project management activity from scope of work till sign-off from client.
- Monitored Quality Assurance & conducted reviews.
Implementation and support for SAP ECC 6.0 suite. Development for twitting standard SAP solution was done by Enhancement & Switch framework provided by ECC 6.0 suite (approach recommended by SAP).
Role: Team Leader.
Location: Powai, India
The primary responsibilities are:
- Interaction with Process expert to decide on development strategy & passed required input to developer.
- Analyzing & providing solution to requirement given by Functional expert & Client business expert.
- Developing smart forms & Adobe Print forms (Invoice, Delivery, Purchase/Sales Order, Certificate of Analysis)
- Implementing enhancements during Sales order/Delivery creation, goods data maintenance
- Mentoring the offshore technical team.
- Involved in requirement gathering & development of custom workflow for MM/RFQ Comparison.
- Developed PO Smart-form & check printing using Sap Script.
Enhancement & Production Support for SD, FI, PS and MM Modules in SAP.
Role: Onsite Team Lead
Location: Atlanta, USA
The responsibilities are:
- Involving in support for interfaces using ALE/IDOC for PO data.
- Onsite – Offshore Coordination.
- Analyzing & providing timely resolution for production Issue in consultation with functional expert & business expert from client side.
- Providing support to offshore team for query raised by them.
- Involved in development strategy for new solution to enhancement proposed by Client Business expert’s team.