- Accomplished project management professional with 8 years of practice in technology, and media industries.
- Hands on experience in product and project lifecycle from requirement gathering to development, testing, training, support and service management.
- Established strong relationships with cross functional teams which promoted the efficient implementation of client facing enhancements.
- Managed multiple digital media projects, engaged in user documentation, user experience (UI/UX design), change management, and process governance.
- Worked with senior executives, and technology teams all around the world (North America, Europe, and Asia).
- Collaborate with internal and subcontracted resources,
- Maintain continuous client relationship management.
- Ensure Customer Success
- Identify and minimize risk
- Certified Scrum Master
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Github, Bitbucket, SmartSheet, Salesforce, Trello
Environment: s: Java Script, C, VB, Perl, PHP,C#, .NET, BrightScript, AWS
Web: HTML, FrontPage, Spreadsheet, Dreamweaver, CSS, XML, Drupal
Testing: HP Quality Center, Mercury load runner, Test DirectorDatabases: SQL, MS Access, MySQL
Operating System: Windows Vista/XP/2000, UNIX, Linux, Mac
Reporting: Crystal Reports, MS Excel (Pivot, Macros)
Communication: Slack, HipChat, Skype, GoToMeeting, Webex
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Agile Project Manager (Products)
- Manage projects in fast paced IT environment working with complex team structures and aggressive deadlines.
- Provide guidance to customers on User Acceptance Test, conduct product demonstrations and support team for a successful transition of project post production.
- Review product deliverables for accuracy, and notify client and management of any risks, problems, and recommended solutions.
- Drive product roadmap and feature prioritization based on the client strategy and vision.
- Liaison with technology teams to coordinate agile delivery between teams, change requests, resourcing needs, and maintain budgets. Prioritize and juggle projects as necessary.
- Drive development, QA, and UX/UI teams spread across the world (US, Mexico, Hong Kong, India and Sweden). Indirectly manage around 20 team members.
- Involved in hiring process by profiling and interviewing potential candidates.
- Consistently meet client expectations utilizing project management best practices and processes with high degree of integrity.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand - ups, review sessions, retrospectives, sprint, project planning, demos, risk management, mitigation plans, kick-offs, client reviews, and other Scrum-related sessions.
- Review the project scope, Statement of Work (SOW), and contract terms.
- Promote and maintain a positive working relationship with client directors, managers, and technology team to identify and close new and expanded business opportunities.
- Regularly evaluate project progress against project plan, report progress and motivate team members to stay on schedule.
- Develop detailed project schedule, estimations, forecasting reports. resource plan, and project status reports, managed task assignments to project resources
- Developed web-based tools to test Set top boxes.
- Developed automated scripts to test the functionality of the set top box.
- Configure and install the set top boxes as and when required.
- Raise defect in JIRA defect tracking system.
- Worked on HP Quality Center tool for creation of Test script and Test Plan.
- Tests the Set top boxes according to the test case scenarios.
- Update the Test Cases with new implementation change and new scenarios
- Make sure it is possible for the STBs to receive and display TV signals, connect to networks, play games via a game console, surf the Internet, interact with Interactive Program Guides.
- Verify that STBs are able to communicate in real time with devices such as camcorders, DVD and CD players, portable media devices and music keyboards.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested state mandated specifications from insurance manual for various lines of business (General Liability, Commercial Property, Business owner’s policy, Homeowners, Commercial Umbrella) and determined their impact on the Confidential rating system.
- Analyses the circular, which acts as a requirement document.
- Verifies the functional requirement document prepared by the developers.
- Involved in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes like testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Interacted with developers and actuaries to identify, understand, to test business requirements. Tests Algorithm of a state ratebook in web-based rating system using C# Assembly (Visual Studio.Net).
- Maintained insurance quote and policy management software suite AscendantOne (AQS).
- Tests front-end style sheets using XSLT and XML using Altova XMLSpy.
- Raised Defect in a defect tracking system Test Director.
- Update the Test Cases with new implementation change and new scenarios per release. Communicates directly with the developers regarding any sales logic ticket which is raised by customers.
- Functioned as a liaison between developers and actuaries to match the premium given in the test case with the rate book implemented
- Presented slides per line of business to improve the overall skills and knowledge required for the Quality Assurance team.
Web Developer Intern
- Web developer and Web Designer for GM(General Motors) and Honda Websites.
- Designed banners for GM (General Motors) and Honda Websites.
- Developed additional WebPages for Ken Dixon Website.
- Performed testing of GM (General Motors) and Honda Websites.
- Planned, Coordinated and Managed testing of several high-profile Citibank Trade Related Information processing applications like CitiDirect, Trims (Trade Information Management System) and Titan.
- Preparation of test Objectives, test Scenarios, test Data and traceability Matrix.
- Prepared automation test scripts for Titan application.
- Tested trade related transactions like import and export letter of credits, import and export bills etc.
- Prepared Test cases and executed manual test scripts.
- Defect tracking and re-testing.
- Assist end users with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).