Comprehensive background serving in multiple roles, including Managed Services, Technical Engineering, Technical Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, and Business Development. In - depth knowledge of telecommunication networks, end-user applications and solutions, resulting in an enhanced user experience. Demonstrated success facilitating and collaborating with others, serving as a consultative liaison between customer and vendor teams. Executive presentation and communication skills that promote trusted relationships. Expertise includes:
- Business Development
- Technology Consulting
- Trusted Advisor
- Vendor and Client Management
- Technical Project Management
- Executive C Level Reporting
- Staff Management
- Outside Sales
- 4G / LTE
- Cloud Services / SaaS
- IMS / SIP Services
- LAN / WAN / VLAN
- Speech / Voice / Video Services
- Unified Communication
Senior Area Sales DirectorResponsibilities:
- Partner with HCL customers and partners to ascertain issues, risks, and gaps within the customer network
- Leverage the HCL services and solutions to present a cohesive end to end sales solution valued at 10M+
- Set sales metrics and measure against company objectives and goals
- Conduct training and presentations on company solutions and services
- Project Manage cross functional teams in order to develop and deploy network applications and services
Confidential, D owners G rove, IL
Manager T- Mobile PartnerResponsibilities:
- R ecruited and manage a team of ten T-M obile district specialist across 15 states with responsibility of retail 277 doors
- Mentor, motivate, and coach team in the art of becoming a Trusted Advisor
- Conduct weekly, monthly team performance reviews; adjusting strategy when and where necessary
- Month over month increase of connected services growing North Central business activations six-fold in 9 months
- Tasked with over achieving targeted quotas closing on average 2,000+ business activations per month
- Review sales and operations reporting metrics for Retail B2B: rep participation rates, personal guarantor utilization, GA’s per rep (productivity), PSA, B2B percent to post.
- Influence T- Confidential and partner executives regarding marketing strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Lead joint account planning with T- Confidential partners and conduct onsite customer visits to validate results.
- Use consultative discovery of client business goals and translate them into effective end-user solutions.
- Project Manage cross functional teams in the T- Confidential partner environment to achieve mutual goals.
Business Development/Professional ServicesResponsibilities:
- Managed a remote team of Business Development Managers overseeing the North, Central, and South American regions
- Collaborated across client and product teams, developing, managing and integrating tactical and marketing plans, supporting revenue targets of $56M euros for 2012. Revenues in 2014 exceeding by $11M euros.
- Facilitated platform customization using existing Tirer 1 providers network elements to deliver proof of concept to validate video mail services
- Provided consultative selling to implement augmented staff services that assisted the customer to migrate from legacy networks to LTE multivendor endpoints.
- Developed and led cost optimization process for hosted managed services, and staff augmentation, resulting in 20% cost reduction in IMS deployments and 50% reduction in migration services.
- Implemented and managed the development of a multi-tenant cloud based IMS managed service to support Tier2 Tier 3 customers.
- Monetized customer’s existing network elements by conceptualizing and selling SAAS for connected home services.
- Applied consulting expertise at major MSO for the deployment of Fiber to the Home services, resulting in 100% of target revenue 2010. Implemented quantitative and qualitative analysis of business solutions and endorsed future programs for high-leverage, end-user services.
- Provided consultative selling for IMS lab implementations at numerous AT&T locations in North America, resulting in Alcatel-Lucent as sole provider of Unified Communications solution for AT&T wireless division.
- Served on company merger team and identified common products and solutions that eliminated redundancies.