- A diligent and conscientious computer technology specialist, graduated with Bachelor of Technology.
- Pursing a Master s degree in Software Development & Engineering - seeking junior software engineer or developer role supporting vital business functions such as marketing, sales, product management, and development.
- Valuable experience in technology setting, handling troubleshooting, administration and support to faculty and staff.
- Demonstrates leadership skills, honed in university projects and initiative on-the-job - eager to learn, contribute to a team and expand knowledge base.
Software: Dreamweaver, Sublime, Photoshop, Android Studio
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX and Mac OS
Networking and Security: TCP/IP, SS7 Protocol Stack, IP Addressing, Network Subnet, Network Troubleshooting, Anti-Virus Software Implementation, Security Policy, Network and System Vulnerability Detection
Hardware: PC Repair and Upgrades, Wiring and Technical Reporting
Languages: English (moderate), French (fluent)
Confidential COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Research Assistant- Assessment and Research Institutional
- Updated college database, ensuring accurate and timely results
- Worked with faculty and staff in fulfilling data requests, providing information and guidance
- Designed and developed school survey, ensuring ease of implementation
- Downloaded data from CUNYfirst system and mapped to document
- Maintained and oversaw dashboards, ensuring information easily accessible and readable
- Updating the Assessment Institutional Research website for the department
- Run Report on Microsoft Access for Teaching Summary
Computer Lab Assistant
- Assisted students and faculty members in the completion of their work activities, demonstrating extensive knowledge in a diverse range of technology subjects
- Completed basic troubleshooting of software malfunctions, quick and professional turnaround
- Oversaw student activities in lab, ensuring atmosphere conducive to work
- Produced computer issue tickets, initiating and controlling process for service
- Collaborated closely with individuals at all levels, enhancing interpersonal and team skills