- Experienced, dependable, and highly motivated sales executive with MBA and 20 years of multifaceted and progressively responsible expertise in high - level channel sales organizations.
- Consistently top-ranked account leader and recipient of numerous company honors.
- Charismatic team leader and coach, and outstanding relationship builder, able to quickly gain and maintain the trust of company management, key decision makers, and critical customer representatives.
- Works well independently or as part of a team in fast-paced, deadline-driven, and goal-oriented environments to build sustained organizational performance.
- Channel Sales Strategies
- Negotiating & Closing
- Strategic Planning
- Revenue Generation ‘
- Strategic Planning
- Team Leadership & Coaching
- Solutions Selling Methodology
- Cost Containment
- Process Reengineering
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Operations & Administration
- Budget Management
- Relationship Development
Tampa, FLLead Channel Manager
- Serve as key player in start - up AT&T Partner Exchange Marketing team, supporting 90 Solution Providers on the East Coast, as well as Market Development Fund (MDF) initiatives for solutions providers.
- Manage a $3 million budget of Market Development Funds, as well as return-on-investment, sales, and other success factors for individual solution provider campaigns through day-to-day collaboration and monthly field visits.
- Supported Providers on both wireline and wireless sales and marketing.
Tampa, FLead Channel Manager
- Monitored all critical account business phases for major client, including account planning, resource management, and service delivery, offering consultative selling and relationship building.
- Partnered with Systems Integrator customers to deliver customized solutions that lowered costs and increased productivity.
- Sold Managed Services, Telephony, hardware, datacenter management, software and product implementation, and strategic outsourcing, with vendors that included Cisco, NetGear, and Juniper.
Confidential , Tampa, FLStrategic Pricing Manager
Guided C-level sales executives in Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States on company’s largest accounts, pricing small- and medium-enterprises for Private Line across all sales segments.
- Slashed pricing requests by 20% through solutions that improved cycle time.
- Met revenue objectives with net present value and internal rate of return guidelines, exceeding company targets by 14%.
- Played key role in renegotiating more than $500 million in annual contracts, ensuring all deals were above operating earnings and internal rate of return thresholds.
- Nominated by account teams for customer service awards due to consistent rapid response.
Tampa, FLHybrid Account Manager, Business Sales
Cultivated, grew, and retained a $5.5 million annual account base that spanned voice, data, customer premise equipment, managed services, and voice over internet. Mentored new sales associates through remote and direct interaction, and managed new account executives in multiple locations.
- Generated 436% of new revenue in 2006, and twice awarded to President’s Club for successes.
- Exceeded revenue churn objectives by at least 10% each year.
- Provided team training on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sales Manager, Trainer and Distributor
Distributed books at schools and businesses in new territory.
- Hired, trained, and directed 3 distributors and 12 staff in 2 states.
- Cost-effectively administered $1 million annual budget for most successful distributorship in New Jersey and Florida, exceeding revenue targets by 20% cycle-over-cycle.
- Stepped in as Branch General Manager during absences.
Service Executive Project Manager
- Led customer service team in acquiring, renewing, and retaining $20 million in key contracts.
- Consistently delivered all service contracts to customers on-time and with excellence.