- 12 years of experience in Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Recruitment, Leave Management, On - Boarding, Compensation and Training and Development. Excellent communication skills and organizational management skills.
- Advanced Applications & Computer Skills - PeopleSoft, ADP, Kronos, Pace, Siebel and JD Edwards, MS Office -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook
Vice President of Human Resources
- Handle budget, P&L’s, payables, receivables and all taxes, sales, quarterly, 940, and 941
- Complete payroll, timecards, taxes, child support and audits.
- Perform market analysis on medical insurance plans, worker’s compensation and liability insurance.
- Handle all bank reconciliations, income statements, balance sheets and all financials.
- Administer all benefits plans, open enrollment and qualifying events for insurance.
- Developed all Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Attend meetings and conferences to be updated with all the current state and federal laws.
- Work as a team to assist managers in employee coaching, counseling’s, corrective actions, statement of respect and any issues management may have.
- Developed wellness plans, employee benefits and rewards and recognitions.
- Currently have relationships with the community leaders to seek internships from local schools.
- Set up and manage, computer systems, hosting, problems and web site.
- Involved in Chamber of Commerce, SHRM, LinkedIn and other community groups.
- Handle all worker’s compensation, leave management, and unemployment claims/hearings.
- Train and develop employee for osha regulations for safety, customer services and organizational development.
- Oversee and assist in recruitment, interviews, new hire processing, and on-boarding.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Human Resources Manager
- New business opened - very aggressive recruitment Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nursing Assistants. On-boarded, trained all new hires, and set up for buddy training.
- Delivered exceptional customer service to clients and employees.
- Worked with Colleges and Universities to seek internships programs.
- Managed the Reception, Concierge and Valet Departments for a 24 hours’ business.
- Worked with staffing agencies and managers to see if there were any temporary needs for the business.
- Guided managers on Multi-state laws, policies, procedures, and handbook questions.
- Coached managers on counseling’s for employee relations issues.
- Processed attendance bonuses, performance management, merit increases, and tuition reimbursement.
- Trained and developed non-exempt and exempt positions to navigate their career path.
- Oversaw worker’s compensation, processed claims and established local area clinics to work with.
- Responsible for all leave management, FMLA, STD, ADA, AWOL, and line of business practices.
- Completed all terminations, exit interviews, state requirements unemployment claims and Cobra.
- Created and lead safety meetings, to prevent injury on the job and managed OSHA Logs.
Confidential, Plano, Texas/ Charlotte, NC
Employee Relations Advisor
- Monitored and reported over 2,000 employee relations calls including EEOC issues, terminations, exit interviews and unemployment hearings.
- Responsible for leave management; FMLA, STD, ADA, AWOL, EAP and line of business practices harassment and discrimination claims.
- Guided managers on policies, procedures, employment laws, performance management, leave management, career management and compensation.
- Worked with the Compensation Manager to give details regarding injuries on the job.
Confidential, Irving, Texas/ Jacksonville, FL
Human Resources Specialist
- Assisted payroll, benefits, leave management, policies, and procedures for 2200 employees in Multi-states.
- Top three out of thirty HR Specialists with the highest cases load with the 98 percent accuracy.
- Guided managers on employee relations issues, mobility changes, and job code changes.
- Administered and completed all terminations, exit interviews, state required benefits administration, Cobra and all final stages of terminations including unemployment claims.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Human Resources Generalist
- Oversaw recruited, retention, surveys, benefits, and compensation for 250 employees.
- Handled all PeopleSoft Reporting - weekly audits, birthdays, anniversaries and employee of the month.
- Administered the training and development, new employee orientation, on-boarding, and event planning.
- Coordinated retention meetings, discount programs, health fairs, and benefit fairs to promote wellness.
- Managed bi-weekly payroll through ADP, 401K plan, 403b plan, paid time off and other programs.