Certified Scrum Master and results oriented professional with knowledge in strategic and analytical planning, project and budget management, and administrative support. Highly skilled and resourceful with the proven ability to prioritize projects, manage time effectively and efficiently, and problem solve.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Plan & Direct Small & Medium Complexity Projects
- Strategic & Analytical Planning
- Budget Management & Forecasting
- Provide Timely Solutions within the Project Lifecycle Framework
- Project Oversight & Delivery
- Administrative Support
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to improve organizational effectiveness and productivity through critical analysis and problem solving.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong partnerships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Extremely organized with the ability to maintain a high level of integrity while managing confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently, to take initiative and to overcome obstacles.
- Extremely successful in managing competing priorities with meticulous attention to detail and follow - through.
- Effective in performing tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- High degree of flexibility in demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Adept in prioritizing area initiatives to ensure alignment and support of business strategies and projects.
- Outstanding delivery of company service commitments, on schedule and within budget, per company standard policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Responsible for managing multiple implementation projects for Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Jr. Project Manager
- Budget Manager for $650,000 Run the Business Travel and Conference department budget.
- Initiated and delivered project which will save Confidential Financial Services ( Confidential ) $300,000 - $600,000 annually in user license and other fees, by collaboratively working with 8 different departments, to define and streamline the on-boarding, off-boarding and transfer process for Confidential Corporate Partners.
- Initiated and delivered project for Confidential Financial Services, Business Technology Solutions, realizing an annual cost savings of $70,000+ by creating an open and centralized Supply Area for entire department.
- Initiated project with the potential to save Confidential $1-2 million dollars annually in company peripheral costs; by working conjunctly with the Office of the Confidential Financial Services Chief Information Officer, to recover peripherals sent to Corporate Partners working remotely; and create an alternate Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution.
- Initiated Confidential company-wide project to update all business center copy machines to provide Facsimile, “How To” Information.
- Managed, analyzed and strategized the space planning and all department moves for 700+ seats/work stations.
Confidential, Torrance, CA and Plano, TX
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Budget Manager for $350,000 Run the Business Travel and Conference department budget.
- Oversaw project to streamline and automate the process of onboarding team members.
- Managed air, transportation and hotel arrangements for large company conference; resulting in cost savings of approximately $7,000.
- Coordinated 100+ person company event; including negotiation of venue, catering, and audio/visual equipment and additional venue services; resulting in cost savings of approximately $15,000.
- Effectively communicated throughout the organization and build relationships with executives, team members, and corporate partners in order to maximize productivity.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Initiated audit of team cost center and realized over $12,000 in savings by distributing expenses to appropriate cost centers.
- Coordinated company event; including negotiation of hotel room rates, discounted rates on catering, audio/visual equipment and additional hotel services; resulting in cost savings of approximately $10,000.
- Eliminated outsourced transportation costs by initiating and providing shuttle service for events which resulted in a cost savings of approximately $1,000 per event.
- Initiated a Standard Operating Procedure, which streamlined the processing of expenses, thereby creating a more effective and efficient process for company finance Controllers.
- Updated all regional Customer Service Center information as seen on company website.
- Decorated regional executive offices, according to company standards, in one day, receiving approval and accommodation from the North America SVP of Regional Operations.
- Effectively communicated throughout the organization and built relationships with corporate partners in order to maximize productivity.
Confidential, Calabasas, CA
- Responsible for support of three VP level executives, one Senior Director, and their teams; responsibilities included coordination of calendar events, management and prioritization of projects and organizing extensive travel.
- Prepared and maintained expense reports for executive team, compiled and organized information for internal and external meetings.
- Proofread and formatted presentations, correspondence and spreadsheets for various meetings and company events.
- Initiated, developed and maintained, by collaboratively working with 12 departments, a central database for all retail store information. Now utilized by all departments for analytic reports.
- Assisted in planning and coordinating a $1 million companywide conference.
- Provided and managed all retail store information as seen on internet search engines; such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Effectively communicated throughout the organization and build relationships with corporate partners in order to maximize productivity.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for assisting VP and multiple Confidential in opening, monitoring, managing and tracking various escrow files and exchanges.
- Composed and responded to emails, corresponded with clients at all levels, and transcribed client’s instructions into specific escrow amendments.
- Assisted in accurate and timely closing of multi-million dollar residential and commercial escrows.
- Implemented various processes which cut time to close escrow files in half.
- Initiated, developed and maintained a manual for all escrow processes.