- Accomplished seasoned Certified Scrum Master professional with insightful proficient technical knowledge.
- Demonstrates strong professional skills in orchestrating operations and optimizing performance toward of organizational objectives and goals.
- Equipped with solid expertise in leading and mentoring Scrum teams toward the of sprint goals.
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with years of IT experience in Agile methodologies (XP, Kanban, Crystal, SAFe) and best practices bringing Information Management expertise to add value to organizations and meet business needs.
- Works well at all levels from technical and cross functional teams to senior executives and stakeholders to meet all project budgets, timelines, and deliverables.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Stakeholder Communication
- Team & Enterprise Coaching
- Dynamic Retrospectives
- Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
- Servant Leader
- Story - Based Development
- Secret Clearance
- Program Management
- Relative Estimation
- Process Improvement
Senior Scrum Master
- Responsible for coaching multiple teams and Scrum Masters working on Department of Defense contracts using the Agile Scrum Framework.
- Helps teams remove impediments and guides the team towards self-organization while delivering multi-million-dollar contracts on time.
- Executes Agile projects in large, complex environments.
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices with world-class facilitation and communication skills.
- Develops, and educates teams on the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), as well as facilitate Scrum events such as, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Retrospectives, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Release Planning and delivery of artifacts for multiple teams.
- Continuously challenges the old norms of teaming to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity, focusing daily on the Sprint Goal.
- Creates retrospectives based on where the team is sprint by sprint to guide the teams towards improving team processes.
- Coaches the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team to work towards a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Focuses on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Coaches the team on interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth.
- Help to foster a culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship by providing guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done ( Confidential ).
- Trains and coaches new Development teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Managers, in Agile values, principles, practices and the Scrum framework and Kanban principles
- Onboards, coaches and mentors new Scrum Masters into the organization and coaches them towards success.
- Helps identify organizational impediments towards successful Agile transformation and works with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome impediments.
- Tracks teams metrics to help measure the work done by scrum teams and value delivered to customers.
Confidential, New York
- Responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum events. Increases team efficiency towards high performing teams, removes impediments, motivates the team, spins, pushes back for changes that will ensure protection of the team, quality and timeliness.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum.
- Coached the team on the Agile implementation of discontinuing legacy software and prioritizing new software in a sprint by sprint fashion.
- Facilitated discussions between remote and co-located teams to sunset antiquated hardware and guided the team towards their sprint goal.
- Removed organizational level impediments to ensure team productivity and uniformity during network data system refreshes across the Confidential districts.
- Assessed the Scrum Maturity of teams and coached the teams towards a higher level of maturity, at a pace that was sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problems could be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Effectively cooperated with Product Owner to create an environment in which the teams can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
- Supported and educated the Product Owner, especially on refinement and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Confidential, New York
Senior IT Operations Analyst
- Ensured elevated level of application and system availability by providing continuous day-to-day, sprint by sprint, monitoring and reliable execution of start and end of day system tasks. Provided proof of completed tasks by completing Operator checklists.
- Performed intra-day monitoring of applications and hardware using application consoles, tools/utilities and checklists.
- Provided immediate notification of any issues to the proper Business Technology management, Product Owner and support staffs.
- Assisted staff with any problem resolution and/or escalation that may be required. Provide timely JIRA problem log entries and updates.
- Facilitated conversations by ensuring Bank compliance with State Department sanctions by executing timely updates via Confidential .
Agile Technical Support Manager
- Managed technical support analysts using incremental development methodologies. Responsible and accountable for overall process quality.
- Created daily status reports, maintained audit trail for security requests, defined metrics, coached and mentored employees to achieve business goals and employee long term success.
- Managed multiple situations, instilled agile thinking into the process and made critical decisions across diverse client environments.
- Provided level 1 support and managed site communications during internal or external network outages.
- Performed 5-Why analysis and identified root cause of production defects and prescribed work-arounds and/or patches for production issues. Inspected the process after each sprint.
- Managed work schedules and performed weekly rotations in addition to on-call functions in a 24x7 environment.
- Supervised and managed battalion operations for an operational command of 650 personnel.
- Maintained over 1,000 personnel weapons and associated equipment valued at $1.6M.
- Coordinated and helped implement the first maintenance program in Confidential .
- Conducted weekly technical emphasizing the proper and safe maintenance procedures, to groups of 650 plus personnel.
- Performed regular performance evaluations on personnel.