- Results oriented PMI certified Senior Project Manager with exceptional process, organizational and analytical skills with expertise in project delivery within numerous industries.
- Comprehensive experience managing new development, customization and implementation of software applications utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Delivered multiple complex projects with cross - functional teams between 6 and 20 resources with budgets between $500K and up to $7M.
- Developer background provides ability to lead development teams in creating technical solutions, defining and estimating tasks and appropriately scheduling to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Proficient in assessing and recovering troubled projects through analytical, planning and problem solving expertise.
- Effective collaborator with business ensuring technology supports the business' overall strategic direction.
- Proven track record working in a fast paced environment. Knows how to get things done.
Industry Related Skills: PMI, Agile/ SCRUM, Waterfall, SDLC, MS Project, MS Project Server, MS Office Suite. Clarity, EPIC. Adobe CQ5, Amazon AWS, MS Azure, WebSphere Portal, IBM Connections and Quickr, Weblogic, ASP.NET. HP PPM, HP QC, VSTS, JIRA. PVCS Tracker and TeamTrack. SharePoint, eRoom, Documentum.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Consultant/ Senior IT Project Manager
- Manager overseeing migration of Confidential 's Applications from current on-premises Data Center to Microsoft's Azure Cloud resulting in better, more secure and current technology solutions.
- Manager for development and implementation of Confidential 's new CRM system for managing Organization's Services, Portfolio of Projects and Resources built on Salesforce platform.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed overall project schedule for 4 interfacing development teams utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies to develop new and enhance systems ensuring releases stayed on track.
- Oversaw new Oncology Program focusing on payments to providers based on new quality of patient care model resulting in savings opportunities.
- Managed Oncology schedule ensuring business defined overall model and performance metrics and; coordinated efforts with systems development and operations teams securing successful deployment of program.
ConfidentialSenior Project Manager
- Managed implementation phase and post-releases for $5M new global web site and intranet to deliver Digital Marketing strategy using Adobe Communique 5 as the strategic web content management platform hosted on Amazon's Web Services Cloud (AWS).
- Oversaw 3rd party software vendor utilizing the Agile methodology for initiative.
- Contributed to the enterprise digital marketing strategy program to innovate marketing and customer focus defining strategic direction of the initiative ensuring technology supported businesses' goals and objectives.
- Managed Bi-yearly upgrades with budgets up to $2.5M with 20 offshore resources utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Assisted Agile coach working with team transitioning from Waterfall to Agile.
- Simultaneously, managed project to migrate pharmacy web portal to new platform. Stepped into position when project was off-track and proceeded to deliver on schedule.
- Oversaw infrastructure setup including: defining hardware requirements, server purchases, installation and system software deployment ensuring timely set up and stability of the system.
- Managed decommission of legacy application and development of archival system for on-demand retrieval of legacy data.
- Oversaw deployment of new risk assessment system for aggregating customer data across Business Units to AML analytics hub to identify and report high risk customers, products and services.
- Upgraded bank’s mortgage loan system implementing latest regulatory requirements and new functionality.
Senior Project Manager
- Trusted advisor to IT and business teams evaluating testing processes and recommending improvements as needed.
- Guided business and testing team during in tegration, UAT and parallel testing executing over 2000 test cases and resolution of all associated defects across multi-functional areas ensuring outsourced processing met stated requirements.
- Managed strategic project to create overall Application Security Policy and Guidelines ensuring secure applications across the organization.
- Assisted in establishing a Security Governance to address security in all phases of the SDLC.
- Created Security Risks Assessment and implemented Risk Management Strategies for IT projects.
- Oversaw development of security processes for developers including secure coding standards, continuous, static code reviews and driving developer accountability.
- Simultaneously, assisted Director of Operations in defining process for organizing and prioritizing production incidents ensuring resolutions met SLAs. Coordinated efforts with teams in resolving backlogged incidents.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
Senior IT Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Managed ARAMARK’s B2B e-Marketplace portal, as part of the e-Commerce space, delivering procurement and outsourced service offerings for Canadian long-term care market.
- Oversaw Digital Marketing initiatives to market products through suite of online culinary solutions and to stimulate customer purchasing through iTrade Network SaaS Order Management system.
- Conducted JAD sessions with business owners developing strategic roadmap and new release strategy.
- Functioned as Scrum Master for system developed on WebSphere Portal and Web Content Manager platforms.
- Executed vendor selection process and facilitated buy-in of outsourced digital media solution.
- Designed infrastructure, developed and implemented testing strategy and software release process for Scrum based web development effort for new food production system for hospitals resulting in seamless software deployments and significant reduction in system defects.
- Key contributor establishing new PMO and subject manager expert for project management overseeing execution of best practices resulting in IT team’s improved execution and delivery of solutions.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed customization, integration and implementation of e-Billing and e-Invoicing systems for customers including Penske Truck and Leasing and LeasePlan.
- Simultaneous managed up to 3 application development projects with up to 8 direct reports for each project including virtual/remote team members located locally and internationally.
- Bid on and executed time-and-materials and fixed price contracts. Negotiated services with client.
- Forecasted, tracked and managed project budgets and schedules.
- Oversaw initiatives from requirements gathering through deployment working directly with customers, software development, infrastructure, deployment and operation teams ensuring systems were implemented correctly and successfully.
- Developed pre-sales strategy to engage professional services group during the overall sales cycle.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Led team of 6 during development, testing and implementation of $500K new value analysis modeling web application used to manage client’s value performance process for product line. System developed on ASP.NET platform.
- Replaced original project manager and delivered aggressive initiative on time to customer's satisfaction.
- Managed team during requirements phase to automate bank’s commercial loan origination process including: business process, workflow with integrated business rules engine, content management, electronic forms management and system integration.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed staff of 20 during development, testing, rollout and post-implementation of $7M strategic point-of-sale, back office and central office systems for a $2.2BN tier 1 retailer, Pep Boys.
- Coordinated project schedule, resources, technical planning, and direction with main vendor, IBM.
- Stepped into position when project was off schedule and proceeded to deliver on schedule and accomplished roll out to over 600 stores throughout North America.
- Managed delivery of additional functionality requested by Pep Boys while still delivering planned scope on time. Coordinated plans for additional software releases.