- Dynamic and results - oriented professional with 14+ years of experience working as Project & Program Manager, Scrum Fundamental Expert, Human Terrain Analyst, and Environmental Intelligence Specialist .
- Over 25 years of entrepreneurial, retail management, sales and team lead experience , which included: day-to-day business operations & planning, daily meetings, mentoring, coaching and fellow teammates, decision making process, resource management, community relations, and international business development .
- Solutions-driven professional who bridges the gap between business and technology with expertise in managing complex programs and multiple concurrent projects - specializing in managing threat mitigation and Business Intelligence programs within civilian, military, federal, and international non-governmental organizations.
CORE COMPETENCIES, STRENGTHS:
- Scrum Master
- Agile & Scrum Fundamentals Certified
- International Program / Project Management
- Conflict & Impediment Resolution
- Relationship & Resource Management
- Servant Leadership
- Scope Management
- Earned Value Analysis
- Strategic Environmental Analysis
- Human, Terrain & Social Intelligence
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), SIPRNET, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft SharePoint, and Classified Military and Intelligence Agency Information Management Systems
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Conducted daily stand-ups and scrum ceremonies for multiple global scrum teams across two continents.
- Worked with product owners to refine the backlog and plan sprints. Track and remove impediments.
- Facilitated Agile and Scrum methodology with in the team, mentored, coached and guided teams on how to get most out of self-organization. Creating a trusting, transparent and positive working environment.
- Facilitating discussions, sprint planning, release, decision making, and conflict resolution while coaching team lead and global team mates in effective and efficient course of action.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, retrospective analysis and radiating information resulting in increased revenue by 15%.
- Providing all support to the global team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Multiple projects contracted with US Government while operating out of Dubai, U.A.E, and Subic Bay Philippines - negotiating risk assessments, business development and conducting stakeholder’s analysis throughout Asia and N. Africa to ensure the quality of the project life cycle.
- Analyze business financials, pro forma, business trends, market assessments, and P& L statements of stakeholder’s trades.
- Provide client program management direction, guidance, and oversight for acquisition, logistics, contract management, and admin programs. Analyze issues to determine the most appropriate action.
Confidential, Fort Irvin, CA / Ft Huachuca, AZ
Political and Cultural Advisor / Human Terrain Analyst
- Employed Agile, Kanban and Scrum methodologies to trained, mentored, coached, supervised, and evaluated a team of twenty-two cultural and language military & civilian personnel and conducted routine senior staff briefings.
- Led military programs included VIP integrations, pre & post battle (retrospective) geopolitical analysis.
- Created & facilitated intelligence teams, mentored & monitored teammates to improve transparency, efficiency and creativity while protecting teammates from outside distractions and interferences.
- Developed, monitored, coached, planned, clarified goals and developed methodologies to achieve organizational vision.
- Applied critical analysis (conflict resolution) techniques required to perform successful threat and vulnerability assessments, and then conducted risk analysis to accurately determine the areas needing protection.
- Analyzed local environment, mindset and the coalition plans to increase the capacity of the government to support the people of South East Asia. Collected information from local populace in assigned areas to compile trends, analyze them, and recommend options for action along the non-lethal lines of operations.
- Developed a business network throughout Asia, Middle East, and North Africa.
- Developed and administrated the South East Asian Cultural Awareness program. Implemented a measurement tool for cultural knowledge and developed an Asian Culture class for the Installation.
- Prepared and disseminated South Asian-related socio-cultural and geo-political intelligence reports; transmitted sensitive material through proper channels and strictly adhered to military security policies .
- Compiled open-source material, updated and maintained intelligence files and databases, and performed all-source intelligence collection, analysis, production, and dissemination affecting military issues.