- Aspiring for challenging assignments in the field of testing and automation. Wish to achieve high career growth through a continuous learning process and prove to be an asset for the organization.
- Client - focused Test Analyst with 6.7 years of experience in Telecom domain. Solid understanding of STLC within Agile project methodology.
- Worked in The Netherlands for 1.5 years at client’s office.
- Achievements include developing an automation framework for regression testing using Selenium and integrating it with Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Collaborative team player skilled at working closely with business and development team to ensure that applications functioned as specified.
- Good understanding of Agile software development lifecycle (iterative and incremental)
- Outstanding knowledge of automated tests script
- Profound knowledge of implementing automated test scripts on network.
- Ability to lead a group and facilitate work as a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to draft reports for management
- Proficient in developing Java scripts and other programming languages from automation perspective
- Reviewed the project related documents such as requirements, specifications and technical designs.
- Created test cases to conduct the positive and negative testing of the application, interacted with the business analysts and developers to resolve the technical issues to meet the client's requirement for a better-quality software product.
- Tested different modules and their functionality before and after the bug fixes by regression testing.
- Performed regression testing after retesting the defects to make sure the fixes did not have any negative impact on the application.
- Participated in project related meetings and provided information required for the meetings as far as the QA and testing status was concerned.
- Documented the test results with test status and defect information.
- Stored and maintained test documents such as test cases, test results and defect logs.
- Developed test plans and use case scenarios for the web-based and mobile applications.
- Analyzed user requirements and participated in User Acceptance Tests.
- Constructed requirements traceability matrix between user requirements and test cases.
- Ensured application compatibility in the multi browser environment.
- Used Jira for creation and execution of test cases.
- Conducted functional, regression and smoke testing.
- Worked closely with developers and business analyst to resolve technical, design and functional issues.
- Interact with Software Developers to resolve issues and determine root causes based on product specifications and requirements
- Provide training to new hires on standard QA processes and strategies in order to facilitate testing accuracy and better use of testing tools
- Work with QA, PM and BA resources to identify and prioritize manual tests efforts as candidates for automation
- Worked on Automation framework, to create regression test scripts via Selenium automation tool.
- Monitored and executed automation test activities for small to medium sized projects.
- Conduct discovery calls to determine customer's specific needs.
- Provide appropriate test scripts to client. Work with colleagues within the department to set up test accounts.
- Lead a team of 4 members and mentored them to achieve our goals and targets.
- Developed and maintained QA CMS (Content Management System) testing standards and best practices.
- Developed strong relationships with key partners / stakeholders within the business and technology groups.
- Developed a deep understanding of content authoring, content management technologies along with multi-lingual content strategies and localization.
- Created Test cases to cover UAT functionality from Application Mockups, Business Requirements and Function Specifications documents.
- Analyzed and Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Expected Test Results and Test Procedures from functional requirements for each module
- Served as a key member of software development team as the Test Engineer.
- Created and executed automation software test suits and test cases to uncover, identify, and document software problems and their causes.
- Constantly recognized as a highly skilled in bug discovery and documentation processes.
- Delivered thorough QA testing reports that determined product quality and release readiness.