- Around 6 years of experience working in a fast - paced, complex, multi-team environment
- Proficient with agile - development and engineering practices, to lead development teams from release planning stage to feature delivery.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Solid interpersonal skills to get things done as well as good conflict resolution skills to generate agreements that works for all.
- Enthusiastic and Passionate about working with people, to help teams become empowered and productive
- Good listening skills to be able to assess client needs and communicate necessary information effectively
- Good communication skills; ability to keep teams informed of status and report progress to executive stakeholders
- Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to complete objectives.
- Strong experience in using and administering tools like TFS, Rally, Jira and confluence
- Experience working as a Scrum Master for multiple teams and projects.
- Adaptive and Flexible to changing teams, requirements and processes with the ability to make quick decisions.
- Expert at facilitating various project team meetings including scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, retrospectives, backlog grooming, planning etc).
- Solid technical background with direct experience in software development and technologies as a software engineer and application developer.
- Good technical knowledge of Databases, SQL, SVN, Jenkins, Test driven development, Continuous integration and deployment , programming languages and tools.
- Certified scrum master, Certified SAFE 4.0 agilist, Certified Java developer and Certified HealthLevel7 developer and aspiring PMP professional
Software Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile - Scrum, Kanban, SAFE
Project management tools: TFS, Rally, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft office tools
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows
Technologies/Databases: JEE, Oracle, DB2, MS- SQL
Build tools /Version controls: Maven, AnthillPro, and Sonar, SVN
Programming Languages: Java, SQL
Scrum Master/Project Management
Confidential - Modesto, CA
- Responsible for managing and coordinating five different projects/teams - Online ordering system, Admin tool, Transportation provider Portal, Transportation provider Engine, AMR connect
- Worked closely with Development team and other stakeholders to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget, and that stakeholder expectations are surpassed
- Scrum master for three different teams responsible for facilitating various scrum ceremonies and ensuring teams are protected from external impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals
- Developed training materials to coach and train team members, stake holders, product owners, and managers along their agile path , project management best practices and put scrum into place
- Assisted the organization with its continued adoption of agile principles and philosophies
- Responsible for preparing bi-weekly, monthly reports for end of sprint, time tracking, quality tracking etc and conduct status meetings for the project team and senior management.
- Worked closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming to keep project backlog up-to-date, prioritize and validate requirements and story estimation.
- Used Rally and TFS tools for project management and tracking.
- Was an ambassador for scrum of scrum meetings regularly held between various scrum teams and tried and coordinated the work with other teams.
- Established schedules iteratively in the context of scope changes
- Effectively identified, documented, and communicated project risks and escalated them effectively
- Analyzed and documented the gaps in the process, project execution and effectively communicated with management to bring in necessary changes for improvements hence streamlining the process.
Senior software application engineer /Scrum Master
Confidential, Pleasanton CA
- Facilitated Daily Scrum Meetings and Monthly Review meetings. Conducted sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
- Coordinated the work efforts of 8-person team for various projects. Helped team complete tasks successfully and on-time and resolved obstacles encountered by team members.
- Consistently worked to improve the processes and quality of our team's work by: implementing test-driven development, ensuring that software conformed to architectural standards and participating in design and implementation reviews.
- Worked with customers and product manager to prioritize and validate requirements.
- Coordinated and participated in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
- Was responsible for thorough documentation, design and development of payroll Leave of absence project for two subsequent releases using Confidential XpressO language and tools.
- Was one of the members of interview team responsible for helping with hiring application engineers and engineering managers.
- Worked on automating completed old payroll features using XpressO WATS framework.
Confidential - San Jose CA
- As a One-person team, I was responsible for providing end to end solution of PHI audit component, following DICOM Supplement 95 standard.
- Worked with product management to define specification for DICOM audit as per IHE profiles.
- Responsible for database DDL and automating it using Liquibase scripts.
- I was responsible for documenting the Public API and database schema designs, development of entire Audit Module, and implementing the code database schema and code public API.