- PMP, CSM certified IT professional with 20+ years of IT industry experience in software development, consulting and project management in the United States and India.
- Managed complex projects with global implementation and rapidly evolving requirements.
- Effective communication and coordination skills with business and technical teams located globally.
- Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships, frequent travel, meeting one on one with clients, able to comfortably converse with all facets in the client’s organization.
- Performed risk analysis, identified risks and built mitigation plans.
- Collaboration with stakeholders and business sponsor to translate business and functional requirements into deliverables, to define baseline acceptance criteria for technical deliverables, and develop/lead overall implementation solution plan.
- Experience in effort estimation, scheduling, tracking, reporting and team management.
- Work closely with customers to ensure full understanding of business solutions during initial needs assessment, build consensus using visual prototypes and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Project planning activities, project schedule, task allocations & tracking key program milestones.
- Project integration activities, change management, risk management, account governance, and procurement /contract management.
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle methodologies such as agile - scrum, iterative, and waterfall.
Languages: Informix 4GL, ESQL, Unix Scripting, Perl, COBOL
Databases: Informix, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
SCM Tools: TFS
Operating Systems: Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP, 7), UNIX
Others Tools: SQL Developer, MS Project, Clarity PPM, Open Workbench, Service Now, HP QC, JIRA, Manhattan SCALE WMS
Confidential, NOVI, MI
IT Project Manager
Technology: MS Office, Clarity, Microsoft SharePoint, Manhattan SCALE WMS
- Project/Program Management - Managed daily work direction for a strong matrix team.
- Manage cost and budget - Managed cost and budget to make sure program stays within allocated budget for technology.
- Implementation - Prepared and maintained implementation plan, worked with different teams within and outside Ryder to complete the implementation.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Project Manager
- Led one or more projects within a business area throughout the lifecycle process, ensured project met strategic business requirements, and completed on time and within budget.
- Drove communication within all areas of enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources for the work effort being managed.
- Managed project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost and contracts.
- Maintained accurate data in project governance tools, including project plan estimates, project spending, burn rate and resource time tracking.
- Facilitated partnerships between technical and non-technical teams in order to ensure that all deliverables and requirements were met.
Senior Project Manager
Technology: MS Office, Clarity PPM, Open Workbench, Microsoft SharePoint
- Managed daily work direction for a strong matrix team across different vendor teams. Built and maintained relationships with third party vendors providing hardware and software solutions to the program.
- Managed onsite and offshore resources for effective delivery of the proposed solution.
- Managed technology, business, and vendor stakeholder relationships by consistently delivering information needed to make decisions.
- Managed cost and budget to make sure program stays within allocated budget for technology.
- Delivery management
- Effort estimation
- Business development
Senior Project Manager
Technology: MS Office, Oracle, Java
- Responsible for setting up program management office, contract management, reporting template and portal finalization.
- Responsible for management for new associates joining the project team.
- Responsible for overall reporting, resource management, invoicing and billing for entire engagement within Confidential Bank.
- Involved in implementing lean for application maintenance project as Lean Navigator.
Offshore Program Manager
Technology: MS Office, .Net, Siebel CRM
- Accountable for overall program management for various projects for Confidential .
- Responsible for weekly and monthly status reporting.
- Handled client escalations from offshore.
- Resource and delivery management.
- Responsible for RFP Responses on new/renewal proposals.
Technology: MS Office, SAP R3, SAP-HR
- Accountable for transition management.
- Involved in contract negotiations, planning, resource allocations, timeline & milestone monitoring, infrastructure and logistical planning.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Technology: ESQL/C, .Net, Informix and UNIX
- Accountable for project management and delivery involving planning, resource allocations, timeline & milestone monitoring.
- Provided technical leadership in terms of analysis, specifications and design guidelines.
- Interacted with the client for business and technical requirements and specifications.
- Coordinated with offshore development team ensuring delivery of design artifacts.
- Involved in SCM and data mapping activities.
- Performed routine team administration tasks as well as long term team development initiatives.
- Redefined the offshore/onsite delivery process.
- Involved in pilot/rollout strategy discussion, documentation and implementation.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for working closely with business users and clients to develop functional specifications for new projects.
- Led and participated in a technical capacity with a team of developers in creating technical designs, test plans, and construction of these projects.
- Involved in project delivery.
- Responsibilities include designing, coding, testing and implementing the interface programs and scripts with the main system and the EDI module.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing.
- Responsible for data migration from other platforms.
- Responsible for user .
Confidential, Arlington, VASr. Analyst
Environment: HP-9000, HP-UX, INFORMIX 7.1, Esql-Cobol, Esql-C
- Responsible for system analysis and development, testing and support.