- Dynamic and accomplished senior management professional with over 20 years of business and technical management experience in IT planning, strategy, contract management and solution delivery.
- Experienced in managing and delivering large scale technology initiatives for Identity/Access Management, E - business, HR, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure/Datacenter, and COTS initiatives/products/solutions for Financial, Healthcare, Mortgage, Telecom, Media, Non Profit and Government institutions.
- Forged strong stakeholder relationships and provided strategic direction to initiatives and projects.
- Experienced in leading and managing application development/support/Incident Management, technology integrations, migrations , infrastructure transformations/transitions and integrations. Team builder, very effective in mentoring and motivating teams. Directly managed and supervised other managers.
- Conceptual understanding and broad experience in Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Service Delivery, and Operations Support functions.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, managing resources, vendors, contracts,, knowledge management and project delivery.
- Technical/descriptive writing (Strategy documentation, SOWs, Contract Documents, RFQs and technical papers)
- Strong in formal development methodologies, SDLC and processes - PMI, PMBOK, Agile (Scrum), CMMi, ITIL, CoBIT.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/WORK HISTORY:
Senior Program Manager
- Using agile processes managed and delivered application/infrastructure changes involving various stakeholders and customers for enterprise initiatives like identity and access management, patch management, email security, log monitoring, anti-virus, anti-spam, file integrity and security monitoring
- Led enterprise technology/infrastructure upgrades in AWS and physical datacenters, Firewalls and other security infrastructure replacements, ServiceNow and sFTP system integration
- Led through scope, requirements, design, development, and implementation of External Identity and Access Management Platform (ForgeRock - OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG and OpenDJ)
- Led multiple teams for external identity data/platform (ForgeRock OpenAM) implementation for Confidential external Customers using SSO, OAuth, MFA, Custom Authentication, REST API, Implemented ForgeRock OpenIDM for Confidential External Provisioning and identity data management
- Led the implementation of SailPoint IIQ and IdentityNow to Confidential for Internal Users Identity and data management
- Managed implementation of CA APIM (API Management) capability and led customer integration planning, requirements and implementations on the APIM Gateway for secure API management
- Implemented Privileged Access Management (SSO) capabilities through CA Privileged Access Management tool, managed customer testing and adoption process
- Planned, led/managed customer integrations, data migrations for identity and access management and single sign on (SSO) using agile development framework
- Transitioned projects from waterfall to agile methodology, built scrum teams, setup project boards/Kanban boards on Jira, created confluence pages for projects, manage daily sprints, sprint planning, sprint reviews, manage product backlogs, sprint velocity estimation etc.
- Facilitated the agile/scrum process from initiation, scope/requirements, design, integration and completion, coordinated with various support teams for project relates issues and activities
- Led the development of the platform through planned product upgrades and releases, managed project related risks and issues, managed vendor relationships
- Control of project activities keeping in view project goals, objectives and technology standards, manage stakeholder relationships, monitor and direct resources for effectively managing the project implementation activities
- Managed budgets, Provided weekly reports, dashboards to the senior management on progress, health of projects, key issues and risks, customer testing, SLAs etc.
Senior Project/Program Manager
- Managed business portfolio of applications/products for Confidential ’s Multifamily Strategic Transformation group that manages Confidential, Underwriting, Loan/Financial Accounting, and Securitization initiatives ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Managed enhancements and releases of the externally hosted applications. Managed the re-platforming of critical Confidential application to a .NET platform (~$6 M) hosted internally.
- Delivered the initiatives from concept to finish, through an agile process- manage stakeholders, manage issues/risks, drive multiple streams of work including Scope, budgets, planning, business analysis, process mapping, development, implementation, QA/UAT, including planning/test strategy development and user acceptance for various initiatives.
- Coordinated with Business and IT to determine scope, existing and to-be processes, and requirements. Determine priority of projects and allocate and manage appropriate levels of resources to project development efforts.
- Collaborated with IT, Release Management, Change/Configuration Management, Information Security, EPMO, Procurement on activities such as SOWs, contracts, budgets, design, development, testing, Info. security (Vulnerability scans, penetration tests), server and firewall setup, project approvals etc.
- Managed project resources and budgets (Plan View tool), vendor contract process, due diligence, negotiation, review and assess SOWs. Manage vendor contracts through contract life cycle/project phases and project delivery per SOW.
- Provided status reports to senior management including project issues, risks, dependencies and constraints. Resolved operational issues and managed application enhancements and fixes to resolve issues
Senior Program/Project Lead
- Worked as a Senior Project/Program Management consultant on MD Health Insurance Exchange project implementing a SOA based architecture/solutions including Identity and Access Management through Tivoli for the integration of various applications/COTS solutions that drive the determination of eligibility, approval, health plan selection and premium payments in one integrated solution/platform.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Senior Program/Project Lead
- Integrated data from ADP into ARC’s systems for Access Management and Business Intelligence reporting on Employee, Finance (e-Business, R-12), Accounting and Payroll information.
- Ensured smooth transition of employees to the new systems/interfaces, working with business, functional system owners, enterprise service desk in defining issues, identifying resolution and work-flow processes. Oversee the issue resolution process and conduct quality reviews.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented DW/BI (Business Objects), Data Discovery (Tableau) solutions for ARC’s Human Resources and Financial Information by integrating the data from the vendors, ADP, Hewitt, Concur etc. where some of the ARC data resides.
- Strategized, Designed, developed, implemented and release managed the data integration solutions, with various downstream systems (internal and external). This process enabled a centralized source for providing accurate employee and financial information to these downstream applications and provided consistent Human Resource data within the Red Cross.
- Manage project costs, resources and budgets, vendor contract process, due diligence, negotiation, review and assess SOWs. Manage vendor contracts through contract life cycle/project phases and project delivery per SOW.
- Coordinated and lead appropriate project quality gates/standards and end-of-phase reviews. Managed the change and configuration management process compliance.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Program/Operations Manager
- Managed the Confidential ’s contract negotiation with Confidential, prepared bid documents, and oversaw the process of contract, developed the artifacts for contract and program management process after the, recruited and assembled project team members per contract.
- Prepared and maintained the Program Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Program Work-breakdown Structure (WBS), Program Status Reports, and Financial Reports
- Ensured overall performance, compliance with established Operating Level Agreements (OLA), Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deliverables schedules. Tracked and resolved help desk issues using the Remedy helpdesk system.
- Managed through the contract life cycle Confidential ’s enterprise modernization & transformation projects such as Application security/vulnerability scans, laptop disk encryption, two-factor authentication, security information and event management, Identity and Access Management system, Solicitor’s Matter Management System, Windows-7 roll-out, Server 2008 roll-out and SQL/ESX Server upgrades/migrations, Upgrades to the e-Procurement system, SharePoint performance improvements, Network upgrades from all aspects including planning, design, implementation and project control.
- Defined and continuously improved operational procedures and processes. Responsible for keeping the infrastructure element monitoring up-to-date, ensuring all Systems are monitored and proactive steps are taken to avoid service interruptions.
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
Deputy Director - Global Program Management/Service Delivery
- Established resource strategy, managed vendor partnerships, managed portfolio reporting to stakeholders and executive management. Reviewed and approved project funding, acted as an escalation point for program leads.
- Managed and led multiple projects/programs including initial business and operational analysis, business process re-evaluation, design, proof of concept/pilot efforts, development, implementation, and post production support, service desk transition and .
- Tracked and reported on the delivery of key business capabilities, IT inter-dependencies, performance standards, and IT delivery milestones across multiple project initiatives. Manage project communication, metrics reporting, dashboards, Vendor relationships, contracts.
- Managed project resources and budgets, vendor contract process, due diligence, negotiation, review and assess SOWs. Manage vendor contracts through contract life cycle/project phases and project delivery per SOW.
- Led the global solution implementation for AP’s editorial platform and data sharing across several countries impacting over 3000 users across 100+ countries utilizing .Net/SharePoint 2010 and virtualization technologies.
- Led infrastructure upgrade including Active Directory, Windows Servers, VPN, LAN/WAN systems, Network security/intrusion detection systems, routers, and Load Balancers etc. Led Symantec end point protection and Data Loss Prevention system implementation.
- Led all Datacenter consolidation, migration and integration efforts.
- Managed the migration of New York Infrastructure to Cranbury DC.
- Led the creation, POC, testing and roll-out of an application virtualization platform using VMWare and Microsoft App-V technologies for the editorial system with a user base of 3000.
- Managed the technology implementation, design and distribution architecture, virtualization/cloud computing efforts to support and implement enterprise data/content management initiatives
Confidential, DC/RESTON, Virginia
Senior Project Manager
- Monitored and enforced S-OX and Key IT Process controls through IT Governance/ESO-Risk office.
- Led and managed the logistics and setup of 100+ Financial applications for reconciliation and monitoring. Led the application teams, IT-PMO and Quality Gate groups on application inventory and project setup status and compliance.
- Managed the enterprise S-Ox initiative, reported to the executive management on key metrics, Captured SOX related procedural documentation and implemented process improvements etc.
- Enforced IT related controls and necessary co-ordination with the application teams. Identified the needs for IT Governance and controls, managed the process and documentation.
- Managed the software releases and data updates on Remedy/Oracle platform
Senior Program Manager
- Led multiple programs/projects with an annual budget of 10 million dollars for Fixed Income/Pricing services group of Confidential .
- Spearheaded the implementation of I&CM group’s business vision/strategy of ensuring optimal financing of mortgage assets, and building and managing investment portfolio(s) using state-of-the-art analytics and risk management practices.
- Led major vendor implementations through the Confidential SDLC using iterative Agile methodology, for the interface development, automation of capture of mortgaged backed securities data from financial Institutions.
- Managed implementation of large-scale software releases by leading a team of managers, solution architects, and developers including, communications, scheduling, environmental needs, installation planning, service oriented architecture, design, execution, configuration, change management, testing including development of test planning, conditions and expected results, release promotion and post implementation review.
Technical Project Manager
- Program Managed Gibraltar for Confidential - a $5 million corporate endeavor to stabilize the Source Web a web based HR/Payroll application, through base lining all environments and installing Configuration Management as well as resolving all critical defects. Improved release management process, achieved greater product/environment scalability, and delivered product enhancements to meet market needs.
- Directly working with the CIO of State Retirement Systems provided technical guidance to management, conceptualized and set the goals and objectives for the development of a centralized enterprise data warehouse for the state benefit system. Provided detailed planning, proposal/RFQ for the data warehouse effort.
- Lead the development efforts in a 24x7 web production environment of Confidential for multiple web-based e-business applications on Oracle database for the purpose of enabling clients to allow their customers to purchase telecommunications products and services online.
- Managed the design, development, and implementation of the IBIS data warehouse for Confidential . Managed the Data conversion, Data Integration, and Interfaces with source systems.
- Managed software development projects/releases, managed cross-functional work teams in the software development process
- Confidential Computer Services - Managed in-house contract and bidding process for SOW contracts, provided support through pre-sale negotiations, contract negotiations and bid/proposal development.
- Managed a corporate repository and oracle e-business projects for Confidential an Intranet/Internet application that demonstrated Oracle web technology by digitizing and storing corporate data in an Oracle application environment.