Scrum Master committed to Agile, experience in full spectrum of project management from Waterfall to Agile with globally distributed team in telecom, automotive, retail and banking. Expertise in Scrum and Project management. Liaison well with functional and technical teams, capable of managing and mentoring cross cultural staff and vendors. Experience working in global multinational environment.
SAFe Scrum Master
- SAFe Scrum Master in Demand Management office (DMO) supporting an enterprise - wide system/network/services program
- Servant Leader and Coach of system-DevOps team, helping team use agreed Scrum, Kanban agile process, facilitate meeting and working sessions to problem solve across multiple teams, promote SAFe quality practices.
- Scrum Master with key responsibility managing Retail Transformation initiative
- Facilitate sprint ceremonies and coordinate with stakeholders and extended teams for resolving impediments
- Monitor project progress, tracks key deliverables and project health
- Program and Portfolio Management across various business units helping client business affiliates IS and IT initiatives
- Collaborate with project managers across business units to identify project risks and prepare mitigation and contingency
- Served as Scrum Master for Data conversion and migration project using SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
- Facilitated team scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective, resolve impediments and shield team from interruptions, capture and report team performance metrics.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and extended teams for resolving impediments and blockers
- Managed projects of core delivery team in Retail Analytics to help deliver crucial OBIEE reports at VP and Executives level, which helped leverage the planning and forecasting decisions.
- Served as Scrum Master for a various software development team in Retail Merchandise Analytics division
- Facilitate requirements workshops and conducted/guided requirements gathering sessions with various business units on time critical initiatives
QA Project Manager
- Led the testing team across various projects concurrently to ensure the deliverables meet the client requirements and the specified quality and timeline parameters.
- Work with different teams (Product/Engineering/Support) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and provide feedback on quality issues
- Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high quality
- Staying on top of all bugs/issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status, work closely with business and manage customer expectations on deliverables
Business System Analyst (Salesforce)
- Analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Responsible for workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, functional design throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of concept pilots and producing the supporting documentation, participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Verification, Validation and release of successive versions of BT cutting-edge agent contact center application, including the analysis and validation of CTI- Agent Functionality Smart Scripts and Service Requests.
SAP SD Associate Consultant
- Providing solutions for business related SD functional issues on Order Types, Material Determination and output determination.
- Mass Maintenance for Customer preferences, impact analysis of new requirements
- Train users on new functionality and new business processes
SAP Associate Consultant
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Mass Maintenance for Customer preferences, End user support services in support of Client’s business operations.