- Experienced Project Manager with proven experience in the execution of technology solutions, process improvements, and application development projects in the telecommunications, Cable, and IT industries.
- Skilled in project life cycle from analysis, design through development, implementation.
- OSS / Data Center Project Management.
- Network hardware and connectivity.
- Telecommunications Systems
- Vendor Management.
- Experienced in Process design and service improvement.
- Team leader and analytical problem solver.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using MS Project and MS Excel.
- Business Process Solution Analyst
- Telecommunications (Voice/Data)
- Implementing New and Prototype Services & Technologies
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma
- Metric development and analysis
- Network and system testing
- Customer Relationship
- Project Life Cycle
- Agile - Scrum
- Cable Service Technology
- Cable System applications
- NOC & Call Center Design
- Network Security 9FTPS /HTTPS.
Transport/Networks: IP, TCP/IP, Frame Relay, ATM, VOIP, Switched Voice, Private Line, Fiber Optics, wireless technology, DOCSIS, and SNMP, Routers /Servers.
Operation Support Systems (OSS): Ordering, Ticking, Inventory, Decision Support Systems (DSS), and Rule Based Applications
Project and Related SW Tools: Visio, MS Project, MS Office, MS Access, Primavera, TeamPlay, Clarity, JIRA Excel.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managed hardware and application projects working with product owners, onsite engineers, equipment and application vendors; with project teams from four to 10 people.
- Hardware projects included Load balancer upgrades, server remediation, VM installations and version upgrades supporting various applications and data storage.
- Application install and upgrades, including new hardware purchase and installation and related network configurations; storage upgrades and related data migrations and related network security configurations .
- Vendor management and related Statement of Work support for application and new hardware services and support.
- Responsible for managing a project moving Confidential critical applications and their supportive hardware (Switches, SAN, Storage, Hypervisor, etc.) from one Data Center to another.
- Project included managing teams from Data Center Operations, Network engineering, and System engineers.
- Key tasks included building new communications network, installing and configuring new switches and routers, and installing related cabling and power.
- Used MS Project, Excel to schedule and track project tasks.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
OSS Project Manager
- Successfully managed the migration and installation of several OSS applications and their related network connectivity and network security, into the new Confidential Data Centers.
- Implemented Opsware Data Center server automation configuration application project. Task included hardware replacement, moving from standalone servers to VM environment for hundreds of servers and related network connections.
- Managed and facilitated team to implement and utilize new data analytical tool that correlated multiple data sources to Identify root causes of service problems.
- Developed process for Project Management to use JIRA for documenting and tracking project status and performance.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Technical Project Manager
- Successfully managed server migrations and related applications supporting the Confidential merger.
- Managed change control, and release tracking for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Business Intelligence organizations, including off Shore developers and testing teams
- Program manager (Marketing) for multiple WEB based applications within Confidential Communications Products and Services Department which advertised new services and technologies.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Technical Project Manager
- Worked with marketing to interpret requirements into project plans, assembling project teams, providing LOE, risk assessment, earned value performance, project cost management, and project implementation.
- WEB applications,
- Network Infrastructure, and
- Special application designs such as porting selected AOL features to cell phones.
- Lead the process engineering team in Confidential & Confidential ’s Business Custom Care organization. Teams goal was to: provide system solutions to improve customer service, increase productivity, and reduce cost
- Lead the development of a solution to automate and integrate Confidential & Confidential ’s Customer Care OSS Platform with internal and external and customer testing tools which improved service performance
- The initiative enhanced Business to Business service support by reducing Mean time to Repair and enhancing service communications and status reporting. The success of the initiative resulted in US Patent .
- Six Sigma Champion. Lead Six Sigma adoption initiative for the Process Management organization where one team member achieved Brown Belt status.
- Implemented Six Sigma process that produced 10% defect reduction in Mean Time to Repair time.
- Successfully designed and implemented new work center process to support the new automated technology