- Results - focused IT Executive, Product/Project Manager, with more than 20 years of experience effectively overseeing large-scale programs for global clients .
- Possess a combination of project management, change management, business integration, and strategic planning and implementation skills.
- Demonstrated visionary leader able to translate high level goals into tactical campaigns.
- Motivated problem solver adept Confidential resolving conflicts, influencing executive-level decisions, and driving to exceed prescribed goals and maximize ROI.
- Communicative collaborator able to foster relationships with key stakeholders across varying roles of an organization to facilitate productive change.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Product/Project Management
- Market Research / Market Share
- Requirement & Use Cases
- Process Improvement
- Full Life-Cycle Application Development
- Quality Assurance/ Testing
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- SQL/MySQL/ AJAX
- Production Scheduling
- Financial Planning & Strategy
- Team Leadership
- Inventory Control
- Change Management
- MS Project/Clarity/SharePoint
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Create and execute the roadmap to ensuring customer focus and innovation
- Authored user stories for white paper development
- Establish and maintained communication plans and processes to ensure effective and efficient communication plans aimed Confidential educating customer base and establishing support for brand awareness
- Drive internal organization to support technical, marketing,
- Create change plans impact analysis and engagement strategies to ensure the readiness of ongoing changes
- Developed executed ongoing for smooth transitions and continued sales drivers
- Procuring corporate philosophy and culture, cultivating culture, and processes for innovation and high achieving teams
- Implementing and maintaining best practices
- Establishing the creative foundational structure hereby building a diversified portfolio of products and service offerings for a world-class platform
Confidential, Peachtree Corners, GA
Freelance Consultant/Change Management
Key Skills: Requirements Identification, Use Case Development, Roadmap Planning
- Developed and implemented short and long-term strategies for the Confidential including communications, launch, transition, and on-going support plans streamlining the overall process for students and teachers and integrating systemic changes for county-wide utilization.
- Compiled and documented technical requirements and instituted new, more efficient processes supporting the Confidential Initiative allowing for the assimilation of all school choice initiatives into county school systems.
- Tracked and recorded the district’s comprehensive registration process through various media including kiosks, in-home, and mobile technology achieving significant increases in registration rates.
Sr. IT Product Manager
Key Skills: Product Management, Change Management, Cross-Functional Coordination
- Established a creative vision and defined functional and technical requirements for an innovative digital real-time marketing campaign builder utilized by over ten brands serving 7 billion+ consumers across North America.
- Utilized as subject matter expert by executing product, customer support, and ongoing marketing needs
- Developed and implemented materials and operational procedures to enhance relationship management throughout the client intake process.
- Managed product portfolio through digital catalog to support, campaigns and digital marketing campaign endeavors
Sr. Business Analyst / Lead
Key Skills: Process Optimization, Best Practice Sharing, Client Satisfaction
- Successfully guided and supported the mobile application requirements process within strict time and budgetary constraints.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised a team of five junior business analysts.
- Gathered requirements for senior level executives for product development of retail, mobile and supply chain management applications.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Key Skills: Roadmap Development, Project Management, Full Life Cycle Development
- Direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously, honing analytic and project management skills
- Leads and manages project priorities and deliverables, resource assignments and issues, progress monitoring and reporting on concurrent projects
- Manage functional teams comprised of on-shore and off-shore development resources
- Develop and implement strategies and self-service tools to allow end users to access and analyze data to provide useful information for business decisions
- Liaison to between Functional Areas and Technical team