- Big - Four consulting alumni with over 10 years of experience coaching Agility, Lean Thinking and facilitating organizations on transformations in software development lifecycles and business process redesigns.
- Familiarity with planning and leading 5 million+ dollar Agile transformation consulting engagements for Confidential 500 companies and startups in pre-revenue stages.
- Facilitated Big Room Planning to over 50 teams, increasing awareness of product and dependencies, setting forecasts and building a “living” roadmap for product managers.
- Conducted Instructor led classroom Agile/Lean trainings to over 2,000 employees across various verticals including high-tech, fintech, automotive and aviation.
Release Train Engineer, Agile Coach, Founder
- Lead by example by running ceremonies for five Scrum and two Product teams for a new open source blockchain system. Followed up with conducting just-in-time training sessions to help accelerate adoption of the Agile mindset and Scrum/XP practices across.
- Adopted a learning framework to continuously improve the software process and lifecycle by using Kaizen.
- Collaborated on building a hypothesis driven product framework to lean out ineffective user stories and focus on delivering value to customers in the shortest lead time possible.
Enterprise SAFe Agile Coach
- Facilitated the Agile transformation for the Confidential Mobile division by doing using the Agile ABC method: Assessment, Building Alliances, Coaching Teams.
- Conducted interviews to obtain an assessment of their 5 teams and Product management team's operation.
- Collaborated with the group to create recommendations for process and behavioral improvements.
- Lead organizational behavior and value stream mapping to unlock bottlenecks in their process while facilitating in parallel trainings on Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
Agile Coach, LeSS Scrum Master
- Achieved team self-awareness by encouraging the them to ask learning-questions rather than judging situations resulting in an improved team understanding of the impact of work-in-progress limits, software “inventory” waste and predictably on sprint progress.
- Applied hypothesis-testing retrospectives to help the team adopt a learning mindset using a Kanban board, sprint “pulse-thumbs” and kaizen mindset inspiring them to introspect, learn and adapt.
- Fostered a safe work environment by coaching the program team and external stakeholders to see everyone as equals, enabling them all to have a voice resulting in increased collaboration and situational awareness of others.
Enterprise Agile Coach
- Led the Agile transformation strategy for the Enterprise Data Services department within Confidential to transform their Enterprise Portfolio, Program and Teams.
- Coached and trained 25 Scrum and Product teams by doing situational awareness workshops to build an understanding on how their actions impact the system. Our focus was to reduce time-to-market of new features, increase employee satisfaction, create a product engine that can feed Agile teams, and set a prioritization algorithm to work on the highest return on investment functionalities first using lean thinking and Kanban.
Agile Transformation Coach
- Trained and coached three new Scrum teams, totaling over 40 employees, on Agile/Lean principles and Scrum/SAFe framework.
- Achieved an organizational Agile culture by conducting live instructor-led trainings in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking and coaching teams through 10 iterations hands on.
- Results included 137% higher scoring employee morale in self-assessments, reduction of feature to deployment time by 20%, increase of unit test case coverage by 63%.
- Built an Agile Program and coached the eBusiness Product Management team on building out a pipeline of features and how to tie them back to Confidential ’s key objectives highlighting the value of all stories being delivered. Used economic prioritization strategies to align Portfolio on delivering the highest valuable work first reducing waste in “software inventory”.
Enterprise Agile and SAFe Coach
- Led the Agile transformation for two organizations within Mortgage Technology to lean out inefficiencies in development lifecycle, reduce time-to-market of new functionalities, increase customer and employee satisfaction, reduce organization’s cost, better align IT and business objectives, and reduce production defects.
- Educated nineteen new Scrum teams, totaling over 150 bank employees, on Agile/Lean principles and Scrum/SAFe framework. Achieved an organizational Agile culture by conducting boot camps, live/virtual instructor-led trainings, and coaching teams though a minimum of three iterations hands on. Results included 150% increase of production deployments, decrease of 2% production defects, higher scoring employee morale in self-assessments and 37% increase of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Trusted advisor to the Mortgage Technology leadership, outlining current to future state transformation by setting Critical Success Factors and tracking progress via Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure value delivered and budget reduction.
- Created proposals and responded to RFPs for Confidential 500 Companies as part of the Confidential Digital pursuit team.
- Increased firm eminence by leading teams and contributing to Confidential ’s Adobe AEM/CQ5 Playbook, Web Content Management System (CMS) trainings and Agile mentorship for organizations adopting Scrum.
- Held workshops with key stakeholders to access organizational needs and draft a strategy for transformation.
- Responsible for selling the leading WCM and Agile frameworks into the high-tech vertical. Primarily selling onsite at C-Level, their staff and Board Members. Created and sold first transformation programs to include implementation and upgrades as well as technical support offerings.
- Active member of the strategy team providing direction on company go-to-market, product, services, and pricing.
- Worked with an international team to “Re-Imagine” a new Intel.com, consolidate partner sites, increase site visitor traffic and reduce the time-to-market for publishing content and campaigns globally for their authors.
- Demonstrated leadership through teaming well with both colleagues and client alike creating a collaborative cross-GEO Scrum teams and acting as Scrum Master and Coach. The team enjoyed attending DSUs, sprint iteration planning sessions and retrospectives boosting productivity and team cohesiveness. Employee satisfaction and performance increased while focusing on coaching behaviors and Agile mindset.
- Managed to results by leading weekly meetings for KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and BA story prioritization to ensure ROI on development and completing user stories in alignment with user acceptance criteria. As a result, increased Intel.com page views by 2.8 million unique visitors per month (5%), added 17 million new OEM and partner referrals, reduced campaign production costs by 50%, and increased organic search results by 30%.
- Extracted technical assessments from the development team and communicated them to key stakeholders in a non-technical manner. Ensured that all technical dependencies and/or risks were identified and communicated to the Intel project leadership team before they became issues, improving project quality and fluidity.
- Played an active role in mentoring Confidential ’s US India team members by leading daily sync calls for solution architecture design, quality assurance, requirements definition and techniques on client communication. The extra time spent being patient the India team resulted in meeting timelines faster and with higher quality.
- Intel.com won multiple awards including “Best Computer: Hardware Website” by the Web Marketing Association.
- Worked with a geo-distributed team to build out a new Ruby on Rails SharePoint implementation to reduce the lead time of closing surety bonds with their retail agents in a new Agile team using the Scrum Framework.
- Pioneered the Agile transformation by Coaching and “Scrum”ing their first team by holding boot camps and training sessions followed by just-in-time training on a weekly basis through 5 iterations.