Passionate about providing Agile Coaching and solutions to Corporates and techniques to improve better stakeholder management. Any job which pushes the limits and open for accepting new ideas and implementation methods. Highly successful in narrowing the gap between stake holders and IT Personal by providing innovative ideas which would satisfy the business requirements and provide fast and easy deliverables from the IT team and providing high satisfaction to both teams. Highly motivated to succeed, passionate about continuous improvement, growth and change. Ability to think at strategic as well as tactical levels, sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Scrum master for a team of 7 and using Agile principles to deliver the project in the most efficient manner.
- Responsible for leading Stakeholders and internal personnel through the process of gathering, documenting, organizing, approving, and validating requirements for projects.
- Assisting product owners and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
- Interacting with higher officials and involving in business meetings to decide the necessity of using third party software.
- Self - starter, adaptable to new concepts and exhibits a strong initiative with a creative and action-oriented mindset.
- Free lance training in agile concepts in different methodologies like Scrum, XP, Lean and Kanban to technical and not technical teams.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
- Project Risk Management and applying conflict resolution techniques between team members to increase team efficiency.
- Facilitate cross-team coordination and collaboration.
- Drive visibility of information that help the team track their progress and guide the team towards a culture of full transparency of relevant metrics to all stakeholders.
- Communicate plans across delivery teams to ensure the proper prioritization, sequencing, and dependency mitigation.
- Execute the product roadmap to deliver solutions that delight clients and maximize market share growth, revenue and margins.
- Cross functional training, peer programming and User story estimation by using Fibonacci series methods in XP programming.
- Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012
- JIRA, GIT, Version One, RallyDev, Tortoise SVN .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Confluence, Share Point, NUnit, Banana Scrum Sql Server 2008/ 2005/2000/7.0 , LinqSql Reports, Crystal Reports, Visio, TFS, Windows Mobile Applications
- Object Oriented Programming, Windows Services BizTalk Server 2006/2009, Restful Services
Scrum Master/ Coach / Architect
- Point of Contact for complete project management from the On Shore team.
- Using Agile methods and technologies to lead the team of 7 in the most efficient manner via leadership skills.
- Resolving issues and assigning tasks in the most collaborative manner.
- Training the team to familiarize with JIRA and Confluence tools using Agile Scrum methodology.
Associate Manager / Agile Business Analyst
- Coach non technical and technical team members in transforming from a traditional software delivery model to an agile delivery model.
- Backlog refinement, story elaboration and defining roadmaps.
- Function as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are complete, clearly defined and understood.
- Creating technical requirements for new business needs and new customers.
- Writing technical requirements for automating and removing manual logs.
- Enhancing reports to meet the new business requirements.
- Architecting user interface and enhancing project design based on the technical requirements.
- Designing the project modules to in corporate new business needs and making the best use of existing code for existing functionality.