PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:Offering over 25 years of specialized experience as a Subject Matter Expert in EHR, Clinical Information Applications (CIS), Health Claims Systems Health Informatics, EHR, MU, healthcare IT and product development, healthcare systems management and administration. Have performed as PM and Test Lead for Large Health IT Projects. Have performed project and Staff management, POS healthcare delivery, healthcare systems implementation, integration and validation, business process development and improvement, users, budget and contract administration and executive technical liaison to vendors. Possess excellent planning, organizational and communications skills with ability to interface across diverse engineering and business disciplines. Sensitive to schedules and performs all work tenaciously with integrity and enthusiasm to completion.
Cerner, MHS GENISIS AHLTA Core, Essentris, CHCS (Composite Healthcare System) VistA, JLV, VLER,TMDS, CDR, TPHARM, CHDR, HAIMS, PACS HealthSuite, IDX, MC - 400, CMS (Care Management System),ICENTRIC, PCMH, CPRS, RPMS, SOURCEFORGE,QAC NPPES Healthcare Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, Project); Remedy, Service Direct, CMS BI portal, Microsoft Strategy, Research and Support Graphical User interface system,, System Snap Automated Medical System (SAMS); CAC Identification System; Defense Eligibility Enrollment Reporting System (DEERS); ATOS;
Essentris Application Project Manager
Planned Systems International
- Essentris EHR Project Manager/Implementation Project Manager in support of 20 System Administrators for the U.S. Air Forces Medical treatment facilities performing Overseeing the Server Refreshes, SSN reduction implementations, and MEDCOI implementations and Content Deployment.
- Trouble shoots remotely configurations issues for approx. 20 Air Force Medical Treatment Facilities.
- Monitors Service Direct tickets for AF Medical treatment facilities
- Conduct Triservice System Administration Meetings to discuss Essentris software and local network issues while providing guidance and resolutions.
- Processes Service Direct tickets for Clinicomp to initialize content duplication and verifies copy of content to site’s and Production Server’s
- Facilitates Kickoff meeting with System Administrators for the deployment of new EHR content. Provide technical artifacts and resource materials to end users and MTF SA, lead.
- Provide continuous availability of full I-CIS functionality utilizing CliniComp Service Direct/Help Desk Support, MHS Help Desk, and MTF CIO / IT Shop resource support as needed for testing, installation of workstations, and
- Management of infrastructure activities.
- Supports MHS GENESIS increase level of effort that requires sustainment and advocacy support efforts.
- Provide support to all upgrades and enhancements to MHS GENESIS as directed by the government lead.
- Collaborates with DHMSM PMO on updates, upgrades, and enhancements to the current version of MHS GENESIS.
Senior Systems Applications Engineer
- Clinical Application Analyst and EHR Subject Matter Expert serving as a technical lead in the operational analysis, delivery, and management of enterprise-level development and testing infrastructure for Defense Health Clinical Systems Dept.
- Provide Enterprise solution engineering support and work flow analysis for In Confidential t/Out Confidential t EMR for TI Testing Infrastructure.
- Review environmental impact modeling/change assessment Environmental requirements facilitation Software development, integration and testing environment management and operations leadership.
- Support Integrated Product teams in support of IT Infrastructure testing operations.
- Design and development of environmental and application service emulation.
- Development/improvement of enterprise configuration and operational management processes.
- Works closely with Stakeholders, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction in the testing infrastructure environment.
Application System Analyst III
- DUTIES: Reports to the Sr. Director of Information Systems, providing application system support for IDX, MC-400, CMS systems and Implementation and Integration of Healthsuite Claims system for JHHC. ember Conversion/Utilization Management Lead for HealthSuite Implementation Project.
- Provides System configuration for (HealthSuite) Implementation for Johns Hopkins multiple lines of Health Insurance Plans.
- Created Enterprise Architecture work flows for USFHP, EHP, PP lines of Business
- Provide System configuration for HEALTHsuite’s Capitation module setting up health care organizations to reimburse providers automatically for capitated services.
- Identify and provided verification of HL7 and EDI connections and transaction captured through creation of Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborated with Provider relations Division to establish rules and relationships between providers and allows payments to be spread across multiple providers for the same member. the rules-based approach of the Capitation module allows health plans to support an unlimited number of user-defined methods of capitation including per member per month (PMPM), percent of premium, flat amounts, and age/sex criteria, risk of members, direct capitation and sub-capitation.
Confidential, Rockville MD
- DUTIES: Health Systems Specialist for Naval Health System Annapolis Health Center. Responsible for supporting Director of Healthcare Business Operation through collection, analysis and reporting of health informatics from internal d Confidential systems (CHCS, ALHTA and M2, WISDOM d Confidential bases. Developed ACCESS TO CARE REPORT. To track and analyzed Provider clinical d Confidential through weekly and monthly d Confidential extracts from multiple clinical applications. Developing, implementing, organizing, and maintaining information and reports in a way to document and understand the operational and financial performance along with the clinical outcomes. Collaborates with the quality team, clinic administrators, physicians, etc., to design the ad hoc and other relevant routine reports that include the Confidential t's health status. Monitors the quality programs and makes efforts to improve them. Compiled d Confidential from multiple sources and is involved in importing the d Confidential into the relevant d Confidential base.
- Technical Analyst for Sunrise Senior Living Communities responsible for leading Testing initiatives on the Sunrise Care Connect/Point Click Care Electronic Health Record system. Manages Application Release schedule. Performs reviews of release notes and assess impacts to configuration settings prior to go-live for each community. Develop State Evaluation Health Informatics Assessment D Confidential Base for configuration and Health d Confidential mapping requirements. Develops and executes test scripts for end user functionality builds. Created d Confidential imports for end users and manage import schedule. Assist with configuration of Electronic Health Record system prior to go-live event. Troubleshoot technical system issues and works closely with developers and programmers regarding hardware issues.
Environment: PointClickCare, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Clinical Workflow Process Improvements
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
Senior Testing Engineer/ Meaningful Use Consultant
Testing Engineer for Veterans Administration VistA EHR Meaningful Use for the Confidential Office of Information Technology Product Development. Developed Master Test plan, Requirements Specification Documents and Requirement Traceability Matrix for testing software solution that will comply with the 2014 criteria for CMS Meaningful Use . Coordinated requirements elaborations sessions with VA identified stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to gather and analyze information required to implement meaningful use criteria for Preferred language/Smoking Status clinical quality measures. Performed QA testing for Indian Health Service Electronic Health Record (RPMS). Developed Test cases, Test Scripts and Test Case Traceability Matrix. Perform testing of new builds, tracks and closes all defect in QA complete tracking tool.
Environment: CMS, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VistA, EHR
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert Health Informatics EHR (FTE)
- Clinical System Subject Matter Expert for Health Informatics and Project Management.
- Test PM for Health Administration Product Enhancements (HAPE) ICD-10 Technical Management Support Services for 36 critical health care applications, d Confidential bases and extracts to migrate from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes in Multi-contractor environment for the Product Development division of the Office of Information and Technology branch of the Department of Confidential under (T4) contract.
- User Functionality Test Lead, supervising team of SQA Analysts and technical writers who develop and review requirements and developed UFT test cases for VistA and CPRS clinical health systems.
- Created VA enterprise architecture Business Process Flows for all VistA applications (36) allocated for conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 upgrade.
- Identification of HL7 connections and provided testing solution for HL7 transactions
- Performed QA on all Business requirements and Functional Requirements.
Environment: LINUX, HL7 EMR workflows, Agile, EMR/EHR, ICD-9/10, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Business Process Flow Diagrams, CPRS Clinical Health Care Systems