15+ years of technical experience and an expert in the software development life cycle (SDLC), including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications. Over six year’s experience as Project Manager/ Senior Team Lead on a variety of endeavors, from web - based applications to scanning projects. Adept at leading, tracking and providing traceability and management of projects using the Agile methodology. Possesses excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills, and is expert at juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Act as Senior IT Project Manager to manage a variety of projects with disparate clients and needs.
- Manage all projects from planning, gathering requirements, testing, tracking/monitoring, to deployment and Help Desk support
- Ensure that any application or project issues are quickly resolved, through consistent communication, tracking, and follow up
- Follow Agile practices to ensure that the teams deliver quality solutions on schedule to meet the clients’ needs, within budget and scope
- Responsible for leading Agile Scrum meetings and facilitating Agile Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Product Review meetings with the client.
- Provide all Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates for requests for future releases and enhancements
Project Manager (PM)/Team Lead
- Created and tracked a detailed schedule for multiple software releases
- Created and maintained labor profiles for releases, allocated hours to team members and track hours and costs for each separate release
- Acted as Control Account Manager. Report on variances in the budget each month, adhering to Earned Value Management (EVM) guidelines
- Presented the project status at the monthly Program Management Review, with all stakeholders, including the Air Force (AF) Program Management Office (PMO)
- Led weekly staff meetings to ensure the team is on track. Help provide guidance to team members about prioritization of assignments.
- Distributed the monthly reports to upper AF management
- Worked with the PMO to control scope creep and ensure all system requirements are agreed upon and delivered
- Worked with the Contracting Officer to resolve any issues related to the contract deliverables
- Presented at military out briefings. For example, for the Mobile Device Penetration Testing Project, went to Tinker AF Base and kicked off the meeting with the AF staff to present testing results and conclusions
- Managed all elements of project risk, including establishing and managing a risk register
- Resolved project issues and impediments, to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget
Senior Business Analyst/Team Lead
- Attended User Acceptance Group (UAG) meetings for each release.
- Gathered information from users and documented use cases and requirements.
- Assisted with developing training materials.
- Documented action items and risks.
- Acted as the liaison between internal project team, including Confidential ’s Oracle business partner, and the users.
Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Worked as Junior PM/ Team Lead for three Confidential applications.
- Created and maintained project schedules, change requests, and all documentation.
- Initiated and tracked releases through all phases, from planning to deployment.
- Managed developer priorities and tasks, tracking and reporting status on an ongoing basis.
- Provided ongoing project statuses to Confidential Government Task Managers (GTMs). Quickly resolved production issues, supporting over 240 Confidential posts.
- Worked with QA team to expedite testing of all releases, helping to test and document defects.
- Met with core users to gather business needs and translate them into technical documentation.
- Developed use cases, workflow, design documentation, interface control documents, and screen mock-ups.
- Prioritized business and systems problems; conducted impact analysis. Acted as the liaison between the internal project teams and representatives of other teams such as the Data Engineering Team, and the Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Test Team.
Systems Analyst/Senior Technical Writer
- Developed use cases, workflow, interface control document.
- Acted as the liaison between the internal project teams and representatives of external systems the application interfaces with, such as the State Department.
- Demonstrated key system functionality to users and potential future clients.
- Acted as Implementation Manager, coordinating all builds to both test and production environments and completing all required documentation.
- Developed context sensitive online help system for all phases of the S&T application.
- Tested the software application, documented defects in Quality Center, and tracked issues to resolution.
- Documented software solution for housing authorities. Developed context sensitive online help system for housing authorities.
- Met with developers and business experts to learn the business processes used by housing authorities.
- Planned, designed and wrote training scenarios, as well as user guide. Tested and documented defects and enhancements for custom software development.
- Travelled and met with client to help develop training material.
- Responsible for developing technical documentation for Confidential ’s Home Value suite of products.
- Interviewed technical experts at Confidential to gather information for the documentation.
- Developed Business Requirements, Test Plans, User Guide, and other technical documentation for Confidential Web site
- Responsible for PowerPoint presentations for large groups of the Confidential user community to give them overviews of the data warehouse project for training purposes.