- Accomplished, energetic and detail - oriented Project Manager with years of expertise in leading, managing and implementing complex projects and programs that align business and technology objectives delivering rapid results.
- Proven track record in spearheading strategic solutions across diverse markets identifying key activities and allocation of resources to facilitate successful program delivery while building strong internal and external relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of Business Continuity, International Communications, Quality Improvement Process
- Agile Implementation Methodology, Value-Added Leadership. ~
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Implementation Management
- Service Delivery Management
- Risk & Issue Management
- Strategic Design & Development Planning
- Client & Stakeholder Management
- Process Improvements
- Resource Management
- Change Management
Proficient in: Microsoft Office (including MS Project and OneNote) Skype, SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive
Applications & Tools: SmartSheet, JIRA, Siebel, Confluence, Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Telepresence
- Project lead on the successful Dubai data center stand-up for the Confidential Region resulting in Performance and Team award.
- Implemented the rollout of the new Security Firmwide Policy for the Insider Risk Management Program requiring employee consent for continuous background screenings and financial alerting.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with Legal, HR and Security teams achieving record setting 99.9% program compliance.
- Sr. PM Lead for corporate digital marketing rebranding of Confidential .
- Worked effectively with the Editor-in-Chief & Marketing Leadership to enhance Confidential ’s success in aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage while boosting the firm’s bottom line.
- Successfully streamlined the firm’s database migration by capturing functional business requirements and understanding data relationships to redesign and consolidate all associated database environments by 35% which lowered operating costs by 25%.
- Instrumental in implement ing the firm’s Security Measures for Confidential Engineering consisting of data security compliance for 13 remote locations including network, server and firewall upgrades and migrations.
- Developed enhanced delivery methodology to achieve more efficient outcomes.
- Hand-picked by leadership to be on the Confidential Governance Board for Information Services projects.
- As a key member of the Program Management Office (PMO), collaborating with Business and Technology groups to prioritize business needs, develop project roadmaps and define strategic plans for successful execution of projects.
- Recognized for having completed all projects within scheduled timelines and maintaining 100% customer satisfaction by working with customers to outline the project scope, business and technology requirements.
- Successfully developed the framework for an internal ordering process for Confidential Federal account teams creating and implementing solutions that improved processes and increased sales by 25%.
- Enhanced the number of booked engagements representing an additional $6M in annual revenue by developing the internal ordering process for a new federal contract vehicle.
- Facilitated standing meetings to review project milestones for SaaS product deployment implementations which reduced the cycle time by 35% and augmented customer satisfaction .
- Led the initiative in the development of unified communications transition plans for Federal agencies from the end of life GSA FTS2001 contract to the Networx and WITS3 contract vehicles resulting in zero downtime.