Exceptionally - driven strategic project manager offering accelerated record of viable solutions impacting organizational capability and performance. Recognized for harnessing SDLC, SCRUM, Agile & Waterfall project management methods to accomplish core business goals. 13+ years of progressive experience, sophisticated IT skills, and a passion for resolving complex business challenges within the banking/finance sector through project management best practices.
- Leverage an engaging management and leadership style to steer strategic programs through the complexities of differing agendas, while managing project management life cycle including project planning, scheduling, project progress monitoring, resource allocation, and delivery as per quality and time norms
- Trusted PMO advisor and management confidant recognized as a pivotal leader for long-horizon business assessments, integration support, and transforming delivery and operations for $MM programs, involving large-sized offshore/onshore teams and resources across multiple geographies
- Expertise in global technology operations management, software development life cycle, and P&L accountability for global resources, with driving improved engineering through automation and process enhancements
- Commercially engaged professional firmly representing organizational profits during vendor engagements, contract negotiations, and client-facing roles solutionizing business challenges with robust technology requirements
- Champion Agile & Waterfall project management methodologies, with premium abilities to manage large project teams; deep understanding of SDLC & process methodologies, such as use cases, process maps, and requirements management
- Relationship builder and efficient vendor manager for initiatives, with proficiency in maximizing technology investments, assessing quality deliverables, managing SLA’s, and ensuring governance of projects
IT Project Management
Analytical & Interpersonal
- PMO Leadership & Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Stakeholder Engagements
- Project Life Cycle Management
- SQL, Web Based Applications
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Project Risk Management
- QA MGMT- UAT, SIT, Regression
- System/Project Impact Analysis
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Estimation
- Presentation/Strong Communication and Development
- Technology Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
- Negotiations & Consensus Building
Highly appreciated for establishing a robust PMO, and evaluating appropriate process improvement and efficiency strategies, while facilitating the formation of structures and teams to support transformation efforts. Administered a $4M budget and streamlined reporting of program status, issues, and recommendations to mitigate risks via competent and performance-driven steering committees. Chaired project team meetings and ensured timely of project milestones.
Confidential, City, NY
CCAR Project Manager
Execute an integral project leadership role to conceptualize, design, develop, and deploy status reports, and partner across diverse CCAR functions to identify key control points. Facilitate control testing across CCAR processes, while accurately ensuring CCAR model development and enhancements for the international secured loan portfolio.
- Devise methods and tools to streamline and increase efficiencies of various CCAR change management related work streams, and ensure technology alignment with regulatory guidance and operational best practices
- Direct the model development lifecycle computing weekly status via insightful calculations - Develop and distribute project progress and status reports to senior management, including CRO’s, Regional Modeling Heads, Business Heads, In-Country Risk teams - Chaired project meetings, and resolved project hindrances along with conflicting interests
Confidential, New York, NY
Analytics Project Manager - Consultant
Strategically identified d Confidential -driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical d Confidential mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Established and maintained a thorough understanding of the statistical and business impact of key variables to drive the big d Confidential analytics program from concept-to-completion.
Project Manager - Consultant
- Credited with designing and implementing a SharePoint site, facilitating all program participants to report project status, issues, risks, and tasks; collaborated cross-functionally with business and technology departments to ensure project success within timelines and budgets, and as per specifications
- Highly instrumental in delivering dashboard reporting and KPIs across multiple business units within the bank
Confidential, New York, NY
Operated as an integral member of the banks largest program management team, assuming highly visible responsibilities to implement a number of mandates in alignment with Dodd-Frank reform. Evaluated quality of existing processes within the program, while recommending elimination of waste activities and processes.
- Partnered with 9 global work streams (IHC, CCAR, APAC & Cross-functional groups) to evaluate impact of processes such as budgeting, testing, status reporting, RAID and possibilities of optimization used on an organization-wide scale