- Technically proficient professional having 11 years of experience with demonstrated excellence in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, and review of business and software development/testing (Waterfall, Agile)
- Assist with large, complex projects. Proficient in analyzing processes/data, managing risks, issues, budget & scope, providing value - additions, and translating business requirements.
- Play critical role in building prospective clients and winning projects despite competition from several vendors. Assisted through the RFP process.
- Proficient at defining project roadmaps by working hand-in-hand with clients and align the product to achieve desired business objective.
- Work with senior leaders and product innovation teams to achieve project deliverables and high levels of customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Established strong client relationships.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Proactive resolution of project issues that may include staff shortage and technical limitations.
- Manage customer's expectations and project deliverables as set forth in the Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Identify and document issues, risks, and gaps and provided mission-critical recommendations. Create and managed change request process and analyzed impact.
- Proactive communication and progress reports to all stakeholders on a timely basis to all levels, including Senior or Executive Level Management
- Assist with development of test plans and test cases. Conducted functional walkthroughs and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions. Manage application/website releases.
Project Management: Jira, Microsoft Project, Trello, Microsoft TFS, Google Gantter, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Business Modeling Tools: Axure RP, Microsoft Visio
Analytics: Flurry, Google Analytics
Languages: SQL, HTML, Familiarity with object-oriented analysis & design
Databases: MS SQL, MS Access
Quality Analysis: Jira, Mantis, Quality Center, Redmine
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, Android, WM7
Security and coding standards: ESlint, Sonar, pen testing, Fortify on Demand
Senior Project Manager/AVP
Confidential, Los Angeles
Confidential, New York
Confidential, New York