- Versatile, performance focused leader with 19+ years’ experience driving information technology in varied sectors. Execution focused attitude with proven record of delivering enterprise - wide IT infrastructure projects within scope, timelines and budget. Exceptional technology skills combined with ability to drive user-centric solutions, define strategy and lead innovation. Operationally effective leader distinguished for exceptional communication skills, ability to train cross-functional teams and form strategic partnerships. Demonstrated management skills that enhance productivity and drive sustained organizational performance.
IT Project Management SharePoint Administration Hardware & Software Implementation Training
Customer Service Oriented Operational Excellence Qualitative & Quantitative Analyses
Cross Functional Team Leader Rapport Builder Effective Communicator
Confidential, mount laurel, nj
Project Control Officer III
- Successfully reduced reporting time from 2-3 days to 2-3 hours by automating report creation process.
- Collaborated with TS Finance and project teams to provide business critical financial data to support forecasting and tracking of projects.
- Highlighted key team efficiencies by creating statistical reporting and tracking of resource utilization.
- Enhanced user experience via addition of macros, Vlookups, pivot tables and advanced formulas to report data.
- Managed process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools while providing invoice-processing support.
Confidential, horsham, pa
- Restored project milestones to original timelines while adding additional software to project scope.
- Completed 3 key projects within scope, budget and timeline using MS Project, resulting in decreased CSR response time for handling customer calls.
- Piloted methodology for software development lifecycle, later adopted department wide into SOP for all projects.
Confidential, philadelphia, pa
Knowledge Management Project Coordinator
- Recouped key project cost within first quarter post implementation while securing $50K in annual savings.
- Established and maintained firm wide multi-office video conferencing and inline recording for special training conferences.
- Key member of extranet development project, a new offering for clients and attorneys that generated incremental revenue for the firm.
- Directed data interface with firm wide DMS and WestKM, providing smart searches via keywords.
- Supported solutions development and pre-deployment testing and quality assurance by partnering with training and end-user resources in testing processes.
- Served as contact for all software vendors and key holder for all research software for the firm.
Confidential, west chester, pa
- Provided consulting support for RCRA and Title V affected clients in commercial, industrial and government sectors, by creating regulatory documentation.
- Applied thorough knowledge of all regulatory programs in assisting colleagues and clients, including Confidential Agency, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Waste Transportation Safety Act, Solid Waste Management, and Clean Air Act.
Confidential, norristown, pa
Information Technology Specialist/GIS Coordinator
- Built and maintained region’s GIS server, used by over 200 individuals for spatially related environmental information.
- Trained 30+ southeast regional staff members on use of available GIS data acquisition and techniques during new hire orientation, brown-bag lunches, and one-on-one training sessions.
- Troubleshot hardware and software issues for 200+ users and peripheral devices.
- Responsible for installation of upgraded software and hardware, as well as Raid 0 and 5 hard drive configurations for servers, ensuring adequate space and data redundancy.
- Chaired annual Southeast Regional Office GIS Committee.
- Received Department of Confidential Award for Excellence while serving as member of Operation Clean Sweep Team.
- Developed compliance strategies for 100+ enforcement cases related to hazardous, municipal and residual waste facilities, coordinating activities between Solid Waste Program and Office of Chief Counsel.
- Proposed and piloted Mobile Inspection program, resulting in use of mobile devices as inspection tools throughout all statewide programs.
- Trained Waste Management Specialists in preparing documents, prosecuting summary actions, preparing violation notices, and calculating civil penalties for Solid Waste Management Act violations.