- MS SharePoint Portal, SharePoint Designer, Infowise, InfoPath, MS FrontPage, Workflow Foundation (WW,F), Office 365
- Database Technologies
- MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle and MySQL
- Web Technologies
- Programing Languages
- JAVA/J2EE, C/C++, /C#.NET, SQL, PL/SQL
- Code Repositories
- Harvest (versioning tool),TFS,VSTS
- Operating Systems
- WINDOWS, Unix, VM Ware
- Data Visualization tool
- Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, EasyBI
- Unix, Shell script, VB script
- Project Management
- MS Project 2016
- ERWin, TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL Developer, Iopus, Webwatchbot, Homesite5.5, Dreamweaver, VISIO, Adobe Photoshop®, Sharegate (migration tool), JIRA
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Support project team leads throughout the life - cycle of projects and initiatives including:
- Manage and lead developers off-shore.
- Primarily responsible for leading a major/minor project through all phases of SDLC utilizing Agile (Scrum).
- Responsible for ascertaining and documenting business requirements, facilitating analysis sessions with the stakeholders, reviewing detailed functional specification, defining test cases.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards and meet project goals.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity
- Facilitate team organization and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily scrums/stand-ups, sprint/iteration reviews/demos, retrospectives
- Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets into existing operations
- Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed
- Ensure process enablers are working as designed (automated as well as manual)
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Agile Project Manager
- Organize and lead development status and working meetings.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work
- Ability to leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and helping to implement best Agile practices for continuous improvement.
- Partner closely with technology developers to create and refine user stories and capture detail tasks required to execute process improvements in an AGILE development mode.
- Worked extensively as Scrum Master, practical experience in project management Agile, SCRUM, daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming and estimation and usage of JIRA.
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
- Created and maintained organization charts on PowerPoint and MS Visio and shared updates those file on SharePoint.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Provide reports based on large data extracted from oracle database utilizing complex SQL queries.
- Create interactive dashboards and visualizations leveraging Power BI and present them to upper management. Utilize KPI indicators in SharePoint 2013 to display the trend and analysis, customize sites using SharePoint Designer.
- Develop technical project plans, task lists and milestones, and manage, track and report status on multiple concurrent projects accurately and efficiently
- Data Management and Data modeling the data collected and using and organizing this data in a way that is easily accessible and efficient to store and pull the data for reports and analysis, developing data architectures, practices, and procedures dealing with data and then executing these aspects on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that led to tangible results, deliver transformative solutions to clients that are aligned to industry best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC process, test and develop use cases and test cases.
- Project Management: Develop technical project plans, task lists and milestones, and manage, track and report status on multiple concurrent projects accurately and efficiently. Manage Test Plans, strong test scripts and UAT plans. On a day-to-day basis manage the activities of the team within an Agile/Scrum environment utilize Microsoft Project.
- Created effective metrics and dashboards for the same using MS Excel functions like VLOOKUP, Pivot Table and Macros.
- Reviewed and created Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Documents (FRD).