- Excellent and fluent command of both English and Arabic.
- ITIL v3 Foundation, MCP Windows NT 4.0 and Netware 4.11 CNE Certification.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Visio and Project, including Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with SharePoint managing project web sites and documentation.
- Experience with managing Development project deliverables through Visual Studio Team Services.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Project Manager
- Primary job duties include managing project and program scope, execution plan, schedule, budget, risk and mitigation, communication plan, and supervising the project team.
- Other duties include managing business case preparation and submission, stakeholder management, requirements elicitation and user acceptance testing plan. Projects included:
- Managing the program to consolidate ERP systems at Confidential, including several projects to migrate company sites on Oracle EBS to SAP and migrate the SAP and Hyperion landscapes to a cloud hosted solution. This program was completed on schedule and budget to meet financial calendar year requirements.
- Managing the project to develop and deploy a Windows 10 Common Office Environment for 15,000 end user machines at Confidential, including developing the new image, testing 1200+ applications against the new image, and developing and executing a global deployment plan with global and regional teams for all Confidential offices in the US, UK, Middle East, Australia and Singapore.
- Managing the project to re - engineer the in-house Safety and Risk applications with .Net using Agile project methodology.
- Leading the Program Management and Business Support team of 14 project consultants responsible for managing the program budget, schedule and scope through all phases. The program team was responsible for:
- Completing the Business Requirements Gathering exercise for the new company with Company and Project SMEs.
- Completing preliminary program budget estimate and execution plan.
- Completing the bid documents and preparing the bid package for release to market for competitive bidding.
- Pre-qualifying potential SAP system integrators and evaluating final bidders’ technical bid proposals to implement planned scope.
- Evaluating system blueprint and design documents as delivered by the Program Implementation team.
- Monitoring the Program Implementation team of 350+ people over the lifecycle of the program for compliance and quality, following the detailed execution plan and schedule.
- Monitoring and managing the program scope including changes to scope as needed and requested by the stakeholders.
- Tracking and monitoring all testing progress and User Acceptance Testing, including tracking and monitoring defects remediation.
- My direct responsibilities as the Project Management team lead included:
- Participating in contract negotiations with the System Integrator.
- Participating in the owner team to establish project governance and procedures for cost accounting and monitoring and managing the owner’s program budget tracking and executive review.
- Managing the owner’s program risk register and creating all necessary risk reporting for executive review.
- Leading the management remediation actions following the owner’s audit review of the program.
- Completing and submitting the program final closure report.
- Managing the project to design, develop and build the new Windows 7 Common Office Environment for Confidential, including applications testing.
- Managing the project to upgrade Confidential 's MS SQL and Sybase SQL Anywhere databases to compliant and supported versions.
- Managing the project to migrate the legacy HR data and data structure from the system inherited from Confidential to the Confidential -managed SAP systems.
- Managing the project to upgrade the global Citrix landscape.
- Managing the project to deploy Symantec End-Point Protection solution at Confidential as an upgrade to the existing Symantec Anti-Virus architecture at Confidential .
- Managing the project to upgrade the Orion Monitoring landscape at Confidential .
- Managing the project to implement a unified global audio, video and web conferencing solution at Confidential replacing various legacy conferencing systems.
SAP Project, Change and Environment Manager
- Managed the project to host Confidential ’s SAP landscape at a qualified hosting provider.
- Responsible for Change and Environment Coordination and Management for the SAP and Hyperion environments, including
- Project management activities associated with implementing changes in these environments.
- Managing changes within the SAP environment including planning and coordination with hardware and software vendors.
- Participating in the coordination and administration of the SAP transport process for the application of system changes.
- Participated in defining, evaluating and implementing the Disaster Recovery plan for the SAP environment at Confidential . This also included planning and coordinating the testing of the DR plan for SAP on an annual basis.
- Responsible for administering add-on tools associated with the SAP environment at Confidential .
- Managed the project to acquire and implement a Data Scrambling and Replication solution for Confidential ’s SAP implementation.
- Responsible for leading the SAP Support team designated to provide Level II support for the SAP implementation at Confidential, including establishing the policies and procedures and support methodology of the Confidential SAP Support team.
Confidential, Houston, TX
IT Customer Services Lead
- Provided both administrative and technical leadership for the team in West Houston, including overall team management, and performance reviews.
- Responsible for managing all rollout projects in West Houston including the SAP Client and Tech Refresh rollout, successfully completing them on schedule.