- Dynamic information technology professional with over 12 years of experience with a focus on network technology.
- Seeking a position as a Analyst or Project Manager where I can utilize my varied IT knowledge, as well as my ability to lead, collaborate effectively and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Possess a Public Trust Security Clearance through Confidential
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) by mentoring users on various functions to ensure efficient and effective use of the application.
- Act as liaison between project manager, upper management, technical support team, and customers.
- Provide expeditious customer support by troubleshooting issues and concerns directly in the application or collaborate with the SaaS vendor to resolve tickets.
- Develop effective workarounds for application functionality degrades; through effective workarounds for the application functionality degrades, I have created an effective solution to transfer administrators/operators between virtual private systems (VPS) and create usage reports that makes observations of application trends possible.
- Collaborated with I.T. specialists to test software functionality in staging environment before launching software into production environment.
- Performed regression testing to ensure that AWS application was functioning as expected in the production environment. Produced comprehensive reports on the results of testing.
- Developed training guides and hosted vendor supplied training videos on AWS iShare website.
- Employed a strategic plan that divided deployment of the application into regions for better manageability; issues and concerns could be quickly identified and rectified. Mentoring field reduced learning curve resulting in an observed 95% smooth transition rate.
- Identify customers’ impacted I.T. and business needs; Obtain clear information on the effects of the issue; assist in creating action plans to address and resolve impact on customer; collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issue to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Assist government project manager with migration of the current software platform to a new cloud based software platform (including developing test cases and test data, requirements development of new system); acting as liaison to the vendor and government stakeholders
- Assisted government project manager in developing the Functional Requirements Document (FRD) for development of business and technical requirements needed for smooth transition into the new system; identified the risks associated with the project; developed a strategic plan for deploying the system to the entire TSA infrastructure.
- Assist government project manager in spearheading a revamp of the NAG screen program responsible for integrating with TSA’s Active Directory to update TSA personnel information; liaison with GPM, Agile development team, (Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO), IT Operations and Engineering Division (OED) and iShare team.
- Oversee the AWS program ensuring that all deliverables are submitted in a timely fashion and the client is satisfied with the team’s performance through stakeholder meetings. Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASP) are produced and submitted quarterly for stakeholder awareness of accomplishments and initiatives; allows stakeholder feedback on quality of AWS Support team’s work.
- Ensure team coverage to deliver quality service to personnel at the various airports and offices.
- Detect and analyze trends to determine system usage and identify best practices to increase system efficiency while driving down usage costs.
- Drafted communication plans and best practices documentation utilized to bring awareness to the field on current best practices, as well as current and potential issues and workaround resolutions for issues
- Documented technical and business needs of the system using the Statement of Work (SOW) which won the $2 million dollar re - compete of the contract solicitation for Confidential
- Document customer needs to formulate and prioritize a list of future enhancements to AWS; convened with project manager and various AWS stakeholder to conduct a feasibility analysis.
- Create action plans to identify issues and suggested courses of actions to avoid, accept or mitigate the risks associated to issues identified with application.
- Assess business and technical requirements to produce enhancements on the functionality of AWS.
- Performed technical editing of government documents such as Service Design Document (SDD) and Beginning Product Promotion Form (PPF).
- Create and disseminate contracted deliverables: weekly project status and monthly usage reports.
- Understand and progress the AWS application through the Systems Development Life Cycle: Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Maintenance.
- Manipulate XML script to address changes in TSA organizational structure to reflect current TSA hierarchical structure
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, JIRA and Power BI software; used to create visual documentation for stakeholders and used to track tasks and trends of the program.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Monitored, troubleshoot, and managed customer server and network components for both small and Fortune 500 businesses in a 24x7 x365 Network Operating Center. Provided Tier 1.5 troubleshooting and validation of alerts from several different enterprise management consoles monitoring UNIX, Windows, LINUX and CISCO platforms.
- Provided specialized monitoring for the Vangent environment utilizing SCOM and Impact.
- Created Trouble Tickets using Siebel and/or Enterprise Trouble Management System (ETMS) for validated server and network issues and escalate to appropriate resolution queues.
- Worked closely with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve technical issues regarding Client Server and Network-related Issues that may impact customer web servers.
- Provided internal and external technical escalation point for critical event management, investigations and mentoring to junior technicians. Managed and completed special projects as assigned by management.
- Trained and mentored our technical support staff in Chennai, India to minimize any disruptions in the increasing demand of Confidential ’ network hosting services..
- A temporary assignment to enhance our partners in India’s awareness of established Verizon I.T. troubleshooting processes.
- Provided training, mentoring and guidance to the Verizon DS India team on the Global Service Desk project. My mentoring increased the efficiency and effectiveness of our partners in Chennai and Dubai. Web hosting services were eventually outsourced to the Chennai and Dubai partners.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sales Service Associate
- Handled customer relations.
- Supervised and trained clerical staff in broad array of in-house functions.
- Performed accounting of revenue and expenses for the station as a technical trainer level 6.
- Obtained a special assignment to teach new Sales Service Associates in the Baltimore district
- Planned and implemented a membership drive to kick off the opening of the foundation at a local community center. Being a start-up non-profit, the desired goal was 25 members to take part in our planned activities.
- Designed classes and activities under the foundation held within community center; The Wall Foundation found success in the Line Dancing Classes, Jewelry Making Classes, Computer Classes, Theater Classes, and Meet and Greet Activity, a program designed to provide our members with an opportunity to network with and befriend others (mental and emotional wellness) while achieving physical wellness by members walking around an indoor track.
- Provide advice concerning program creation and planning.
- Plan and implement public relations campaign.
- Develop subcommittees assigned to specific areas.
- Oversee the implementation of programs developed by independent contractors.
- Handle collections, deposits, and expenditures; maintain financial records and prepare financial reports.