Project Manager with experience in Management for Confidential
Adobe Acrobat/XML, Sharable Content Object Model, doctrine, TTP (Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures), MS Office, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Confidential, Suffolk, VA
Project Manager/ Designer
- Assist Program Manager in the administration of an $8.5 million 5 - year contract.
- Responsible for delegating project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership, project management, time, and analytical skills.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Project Manager/Performance & Management Analyst
- Charged with tracking, analyzing, and interpreting data to guide, determine and/or validate field testing/ trends and new or revised tactical doctrine and publications.
- Guide the scoping of TTP publications based on analysis of field exercises (FTX) performance discrepancies and TTP gaps.
- Advise designers, developers and editors, and report to supervisors on status of programs.
- Apply the ADDIE (Assess, Design, Implement, and Evaluation) instructional design model in analytical work and TTP development processes.
- Perform administrative and HR functions including staff .
- Monitor and train contractors through use of applicable technology.
- Work involves application of expertise in business processes, industry practices, and emerging technologies.
- Design and test job aids, performance tests, practice exercises, and task-based instructional materials.
- Guide stakeholders and teams of SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) in use of HPT (Human Performance
- Technology) and ADDIE processes utilized to identify and solve performance problems while collaborating in the development of procedural guidance of TTP.
- Analyze field performance discrepancies and guide the collaborative scoping of complex gaps.
- Train designers, developers and editors in connection with quality assurance plans.
- Implement and manage Adobe Acrobat shared reviews with comments stored as XML files in collaborative workspaces.
Confidential, Hampton, VA
Gifted Resource Specialist/Middle School Consultant
- Applied current practices in gifted, al technology, curriculum development, and student and adult learning theories in meeting instructional objectives.
- Oversaw pilot implementation of eLearning courseware that utilized both computer-based and classroom instruction.
- Partnered with curriculum designers, course writers, instructors, and subject matter experts in coordinating analysis of eLearning instructional program.
- Coordinated eLearning project implementation with instructors, school administrators, consultants, and program managers.
- Designed, developed, and taught the first online course for gifted learning community, driving course development from planning to evaluation.
Confidential, Hampton, VA
Adjunct Faculty/ Instructor
- Conducted multi-day programs re: workforce performance issues for international Au Pairs and retired military officers/veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce.
- Facilitated seminars in Leadership and Management .
- Developed learning enhancement classes directed toward improving students’ academic and people skills required for success in the workforce.
- Trained program participants in various software and media systems; provided operational direction and support.
- Managed the technical aspect of presenting all live online presented by PWFD .
Confidential, Newport News, VA
Assistant Principal/Student Services
- Managed operations of public school under direction of Principal. Conducted formative/summative instructor performance evaluation, managed student attendance, maintained accurate records, and supervised counseling staff.
- Presented briefings on status of programs, drove organizational improvement efforts through coordination with senior level administrators.
- Acted as SIP (School Improvement Plan) Chairperson on student/teacher performance management group to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Analyzed plans, budgets, facility and equipment requirements to support instructional programs.
- Provided staff, and designed performance tests and practice exercises.
- Disaggregated data while developing statistical job task analysis and status reports that identified output requirements.
- Assisted administration in identifying and correcting inadequate instructional performance, and in conducting related root cause analysis and interim and long term action plans.
Confidential, Hampton, VA
Interim Chairperson/Computer Literacy Coordinator/Professor
- Hired, supervised instructors.
- Managed budget appropriations; first facilitated use of Confidential software within Literacy initiative.
- Interim Chairperson, 2003.
- Developed computer-based (Blackboard) and classroom courses.
- Designed, developed, maintained, and tested products to distribute al/ material via the internet, DVD, CDs, and new media as it becomes available.
- Provided software development and design changes to maximize and opportunities with the introductory use of PeopleSoft and other available software. Developed and administered database to manage courses, collect and maintain course announcements, student registration, attendance records, student s and assessments.
- Monitored, managed, coordinated, and reviewed in-house initiatives and .
- Acted as liaison with university assets/IT officials to assure new products interfaced properly and met regulatory and security guidelines.
- Consistently maintained and updated the departmental website while assisting students and customers accessing and using content.