- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize appropriately, and meet deadlines in high - pressure situations of responsibility.
- Resourceful; works well independently or as a cooperative team member.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to research and assemble data, prepare financial models and communicate insightful findings.
- Love taking on new challenges and always looking to add new tools to my skill set.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project, Tableau, Google Mail, Google Docs and Google Calendar
Modeling tools: MS Visio, Adobe Life Cycle
Database: Oracle, Windows Server
Operating Systems: Windows
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Sr. Implementation Project Manager
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Ownership of internal communication and status updates
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution. Successfully managing aggressive timelines.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Diligent awareness of risks in our processes in a timely manner
- Ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
- Manage activities through heavy phone work with clients and business partners
Confidential, New York, NY
- Manage complex contractual deliverables, timelines, process workshops and project related activities.
- Lead cross functional teams to promote an efficient, rapid and cohesive decision-making process that promotes revenue growth and that is compliant with contractual obligations.
- Drive program/project plan and schedule to ensure key compliance enforcement dates are met.
- Promptly manage missed milestones, deliverables and escalate as required.
- Focused on-boarding customers (contractual/billing set up), amendments involving project changes/additions and contractual disentanglements.
- Project manage preparation of consortium program related items, ensures ability to meet financial and program requirements on time and within budget.
- Resolve problems and escalate for recommend process improvements.
- Monitor, manage and report on project timelines and specific contractual performance obligations (insurance, risk allocations, revenue, etc.) and utilization of contracts by direct sales and dealer community.
- Provide guidance, expertise and strong leadership to reinforce compliance of contractual requirements and obligations with corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in the project management of audit requests, research and collection of information and reporting.
- Support and build a culture of compliance by participating in educational training events, as it relates to contractual requirements and obligations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive use of Google Docs, Google Mail, Google Calendar, MS SharePoint, MS project, and MS Office.
Confidential, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Project Management including initiating the planning, ongoing monitoring, land development and executing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria, completed in a given timeframe.
- Built out, budgeted and set up management on 8 franchise restaurant(QSR-restaurant development), 2 offices and 2 fitness centers.
- Oversaw the installation of multiple POS, billing, and inventory systems.
- Set up and management of the network, firewalls and routers.
- Coordinated and directed all phases of business development from negotiating leases, vendor negotiation, leasehold improvements, hiring and training staff and delegating management responsibilities.
- Maintained all marketing and advertising media buys, creation of ads, graphics and design work.
- Worked with multiple vendors and oversaw tracking spends.
- Made sure franchises units were running profitably, underneath franchise guidelines.
- Created cost-benefit analyses, status and ROI reports that were used as the basis for decision-making.
- Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results
Confidential, Shelton, CT
- Heavy North America travel to different client sites.
- Sole client contact understanding client requirements and then working to come up with appropriate software solutions suite. Maintaining relationships internally and externally, to ensure project was completed to client’s specifications. Position required coordination with IT team members/Support and end users.
- Ability to be well-organized, flexible, proactive, and detail orientated.
- As a member an implementation team, expected to perform a series of tasks following implementation methodology including installation and configuration of software, data conversion from existing legacy database, training & education, end user support, development of test plans, program specifications and documentation for stock option software applications.
- Testing and issue resolution for custom software projects including the use of ad hoc reporting tools such as Crystal Reporting and MS Excel for data manipulation.
- Help desk support, as needed.
Confidential, Fort Lee, NJ
Pension Administration Analyst
- Participate in all aspects of ongoing automated pension administration for confidential 500 clients’ defined benefits plans.
- Responsibilities include performing and checking pension calculations, analyzing input data, researching and resolving inquiries from clients and/or participants.
- Utilize mainframe programming, Excel, SQL and Access to process data, which will ultimately be utilized to calculate and disburse benefits. Strong data and financial analysis skills.
- Additional responsibilities included testing the calculation system changes, and conducting research relating to pension plan provisions and processes.
- Excellent communication skills exemplified by conducting client and participant meetings.