- Highly qualified Program Manager, certified in Program and Project Manager & Scrum Master, with 15+ years’ experience in enterprise software and high technologies providing leadership in Technology Management.
- Advanced knowledge in Engagement Management, Project / Program management processes, Communication plans and understanding and manage Customers, Suppliers, Requirements, Change, PMO, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Audit and Critical Path in quickly and efficiently working with cross - functional internal and external Stakeholders while communicating project scope, tasks, deliverables, goals, resources, status, issues, schedules and budgets.
- Created and maintained excellent relationships with clients - Built trust as a senior advisor, expanded and grew relationships with decision makers and executives across the client organization which resulted in new opportunities.
- Coordinated and developed milestones for programs and facilitated all activities required to take a program through all key milestones. Took responsibility for release schedules and milestones in delivering programs and projects on time and within budget.
- Extensive experience in using methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative, PMP, ITIL, ITSM, ASAP, Oracle AIM, in managing Global Multi-Project environments and driving the complete Software Product Development Life Cycle (Planning, Estimating, Analysis and Design, Development and Test, Cut-over and Release, Scheduling, Monitoring, Delivery) and leading global cross-functional product teams to collaboratively deliver the products on time and on budget.
- Strong experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban (Rally, VersionOne, JIRA) - Scrum Master, Product Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Tracking, Review, Retrospective and Reporting.
- Experience with regulations (Privacy, EU GDPR, SOX 404) in communications and networking.
- Successfully managed budgets between $100k and $7 million to deliver quality solutions to customers.
- Identified risk, provided analysis, risk mitigation strategies, contingency planning and change management solutions.
- Successfully led IT engineering efforts in all phases of end-to-end delivery of IT services (Requirements, Design, Development, Quality Assurance, Implementation, Re-engineering, Support and Human Resources - Onboarding/Offboarding, Performance Reviews, ).
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills including creating and delivering effective customer presentations, organizing meetings (design reviews, status reports, kickoff meeting, test plans), customer interfacing, etc. across all levels including higher management and across Procurement, Manufacturing, Test Engineering, Development Engineering, Quality Management, Product Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Extensively worked in Supply Chain organizations to implement end to end ERP applications which enhanced Customer and Supplier relationship & reduced the number of issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise, mentor, and lead individual contributors. Managed teams of 50+ people while effectively adapting to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Industries like Retail, Semiconductor, Networking, Data Storage, Computer Hardware / Software, Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance, Marketing, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive & Import/Export.
AI/Analytics: Machine Learning, 2018
Big Data: MapR, HP Autonomy, HortonWorks, Cloudera, SpliceMachine, Protegrity, Attunity, 2015
CRM: Goldmine, SAP CRM, Kayako SupportSuite
ITIL/ITSM v3: IS RDM Release Coordinator, ClearQuest Basics, Remedy Change Management, HP Quality Center, TrackIT
Finance & Accounting: Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise, 2014, SAP FI/CO, Oracle Financials.
HCMS/HR & Payroll: Workday HCMS (Hire, HR Administration, Compensation Plan, Benefits Administration, Time Management), Appirio, 2012, PeopleSoft HR, Ace Technologies, 1996, Custom development (Boots Pharmaceuticals).
Other: ModelN (Opportunities, Pricing, Distributor and POS) Channel Sales, RealTech Transport Manager, SOX Change Control for Information Systems, SAP APO Advanced Planning and Optimization, SAP at Micron, Supply Chain Network Design (SCND)
Confidential, Campbell, CA
- Established and developed client and executive relationships in order to ensure successful delivery and client satisfaction while assuring that the program and project engagements were delivered in accordance with approved Confidential policies and procedures.
- Managed BPOs and Services for Enterprise Customers like Confidential and Futurewei with portfolios exceeding $7 million.
- Main point of contact for functional managers and consultants for Managed Services /BPO which involved multiple projects in several Business and Technology areas (Board, FPGA and Firmware Design and Test, Confidential Commerce, Hierarchy Management, Teradata, Cloud & Software, Workforce Planning, Software Verification, Technical Services and Enterprise Data, Lab, Clerical and Finance). Budget Range - $7 to $8 million.
- Ensured that deliverables were met as per Statement of Work and SLAs and KPIs were adhered to. Responsible for and mentoring of Project Manager(s) and Engagement Leads while managing their daily activities - delegate and assign project work, monitor workload, assure deadlines, etc.
- Developed and gained approval of SOW or SLA change documents as needed.
- Worked closely with the client to identify and defining Requirements before releasing a response to a Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) and to develop the Statement of Work (SOW) for projects and developing Roadmaps, Business Cases and Epics.
- Provided coaching & management to delivery team, escalated any performance problems, issues to management and Human Resources and conduct periodic project reviews to determine compliance with contractual obligations, delivery commitments and client satisfaction. Report any changes in scope; provide high level status reports to client executive management as required.
- Led transformation of organizations/programs within Managed Services / BPO from Waterfall to Agile operation and from Partial to Full BPO.
- Worked closely with other Confidential practices to offer other transformational services and recruiting team to ensure that the staffing needs are met to support the growth.
- Worked with Internal operations, HR, Back Office and Finance and used systems like FOX, PeopleSoft and PeopleNet to facilitate smooth Onboarding/Offboarding of consultants and to ensure accurate timekeeping and billing.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Director, Program & Project Management
- Development of Projects and Programs in areas of Strategic Consulting Services & Professional Services. Experience working simultaneously with multiple projects (Web based), SOA, Web services and Agile methodologies.
- Developed relationships with multiple clients and established standards for delivery of services.
- Led investigative process to develop business cases addressing client pain points around IT systems growth. Utilized and quantified findings to create a Strategic proposal including Scope, Timelines and Cost.
- Develop proposals, presentations and work with key alliance partners to manage the recruiting and Onboarding process for consultants.
- Provide technical and architecture guidance, for various technology consulting areas such as Web development, System Integration and Business Process Re-engineering.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Planed and scheduled project deliverables, goals and milestones while working closely with stakeholders for approval and signoff.
- Responsible for planning, directing, managing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyzed complex business problems and developed technical solutions using Web technologies using RESTful API, Linux (RHEL) & Subversion (SVN).
- Design and execute online digital marketing campaigns. Administer the website, blog, email marketing, online advertising and social media.
- Identified opportunities and developed backlog, epics, user stories and tasks. Organized daily standup meetings to update status, identify problems, and adjust plan if needed. Conducted meeting with remote team members using WebEx. Participated in sprint review, retrospective, planning and reporting.
- Used Rally and Scrum to maintain and track progress on agile components and Jira to document bugs and for release management and plan product launch.
- Co-ordinated code enhancements, bug fixes, build and deployment to staging and production. Worked with front end User Experience team and Application designers (UX/UI), developers and operations personnel on project deliveries, testing cycles and BUG triaging.
- On call Point of Contact for Web Team. Monitored and maintained site performance.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Aligned all cross-functional client teams to identify the vision and Roadmap for all of the lifecycle tools within the Cloud and Data Center ecosystem.
- Extensively utilized BMC Remedy ITSM/ITIL Incident Management, Change Management to log issues, resolve issues, keep track of status and obtain and document approvals.
- Managed IT infrastructure requirements and upgrading to ensure acceptable levels of Security, Disaster Management and Data Recovery plans; establishing and running Data Centre infrastructure including Server Racking, Cable Laying, Tagging and Documentation, etc.
- Managed performance testing efforts (latency, Capacity analysis) in migration of Front end, Mid-Tier, Database services, including implementation of a new server farm (UCS blades), build out of new data center space, and de-commissioning of old servers and storage. Managed a team of DC engineers and site work schedule and pipeline activity. Managed planning, task definition, dependencies, resource loading and facilitated weekly team meetings to review progress on DC builds.
- Planned Purchases and developed Forecasting Solutions for Physical and Virtual clusters and Storage frames and filers ( Confidential & EMC)
- Developed strategy plan for projects to support server warranty and extended warranty.
- Developed detailed Project plan to drive Specification, Infrastructure Provisioning and Deployment Applications for User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Go-live.
Confidential, Boise, ID
SAP APO/OTC Program Release Manager
- Managed Build and Releases with cross-functional teams for SAP SCM/APO (MDM/DP/SNP/GATP/BI/BW/Infrastructure) applications Rollout and developed detailed Project plan to drive Release management activities through a sequence of events for Cutover and Conversion activities for SAP environments for successful Release of Code from Engineering to Production by proactively & reactively working with Executives, Product Management, Development, QA and Operations.
- Member of the Leadership Team (PMO) and helped drive Program wide initiatives like Cross-Track Project Planning, Scope and Cost Control, Scheduling, Tracking and Risk Management with other key Managers in the Program.
- Defined Program/Project Roadmap to develop an Integrated Program Schedule for SCM projects (SAP APO and SAP OTC).
- Effectively communicated and managed expectations of the users and management during the planning and rollout of new releases.
- Extensively utilized Remedy ITSM/ITIL Incident Management, Change Management & Asset Management to log issues, resolve issues, obtain and document change approvals, deploy changes to production and keep track of contracts, software licensing.
- Developed detailed Project plan to drive Release management activities through a sequence of events for Cut-over and Conversion activities in the appropriate sequence to ensure activities for setting up and initializing the production environment and that the right people are available when required to execute tasks as needed.
- Defining and managing Critical Path while controlling Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality
- Managed Report development in SAP BI/BW using BEx Analyzer to build Queries using Filters, Variables, Structures, Restricted Key Figures, Calculated Key Figures, Conditions, Exceptions and Aggregates.
- Conducted UAT for data loaded into the SAP clients and checked configuration parameters.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Engineering Support Project Manager
- Managed several initiatives namely Bug Tracking/Tools/Release High Availability, Unit Cost HW procurement and Internal Test for Engineering Support Sunnyvale and driving deliverables for projects from various groups within and outside Engineering Support across various sites.
- Maintained and tracked project information on CA Clarity and MS Project including Objective, Scope, Budget, ROI, Risk validation, sub task granularity, resource allocation and balancing.
- Conducted weekly meetings, communicated and updated current information, meeting minutes and status reports on project Wiki pages and SharePoint.
- Managed implementation in Confidential Data Centers of projects with virtualization of physical machines using VMWare; it solved space and power capacity constraint at Data Centers.
- Kept track of Procurement - Purchase requests for Engineering Support through their approval, delivery and installation. Worked with team members to follow up and drive tasks to completion.
- Attended weekly PMO and Project Manager meetings for project updates from Managers from all Engineering Support locations.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Managed SD - ATP (Available to Promise)/ OTC (Order To Cash) Process with SAP WM/LE/MDM/FICO - Order creation, confirmation, batch assignment, goods issue processing, goods receipt processing, replenishment, warranty, returns, transfer orders, deliveries, forwarding orders, transportation services, Inventory and Warehouse Management section of SAP Implementation using ASAP methodology.
- Participated in Project Management Office (PMO) in defining and maintaining standards and methodology for SCM organization projects.
- Collaborated with other Team Leads in defining the Scope and executing the various stages Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Prep, Go-live and Hyper care.
- Managed Maxim's Helpdesk support of Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems - (SAP, JDA/i2, Interfaces). Ran weekly PMO meetings as a part of Governance and Program delivery requirements.
- Responsible for managing a team of on-site and offshore support personnel.
- Utilized Kayako CRM to classify requests by users, Ticket assignment, Issue resolution and closure.
- Provided oversight and direction on critical issues and Root Cause Analysis.
- Conducted weekly meetings to present status and review performance.