- CSM (Certified Scrum Master), ACSM (Advanced Certified Scrum Master) Agile, Project Management, SDLC, Data Analysis, Engineering Officer, Innovative and empowering leadership, international leadership and expertise
- 9+ years of project management experience
- Coordinated and conducted of up to 120 people
- Conducted Scrum Master duties for software development teams in a large scale enterprise
- 14+ years of leadership experience
- Coordinated with other teams in external locations and departments by organizing and facilitating a scrum of scrums meeting that I scheduled so that we could communicate, collaborate, and prioritize our work.
- Coached team members on agile concepts including breaking down work items into smaller more manageable pieces, so that we could get more done faster and optimize team performance. As a result, the team was able to complete 30% more items during each 2 week iteration, and we reduced carry over work.
- Collaborated with other scrum masters on presentations and other learning activities by being a co - presenter.
- Acquired my advanced certified scrum master .
- Utilized powerful questions as a coaching technique with individual scrum masters and team members to help them form a personal action plan around their work.
- Encouraged the team to be self organizing by gathering metrics and presenting them to the team with the right context. I would then ask a series of guided questions and hold votes if necessary to aid them in deciding what to do about team problems/challenges.
- Coached new scrum masters on the teams while serving as the release train engineer for the program.
- Coached product owners on epic creation, story mapping, and sprint goal creation, to ensure team backlogs were well refined and those teams understood the product vision.
- Coached the teams to ensure sprint commitments were met and that we did not over commit or work in an unsustainable way.
- As a result, within the past 3 PIs, the teams achieved 80% or more of their original commitments.
- As the release train engineer for the program, ensured teams were prepared for PI planning and that we had all the tools and tech set up for remote collaboration on a large scale.
- Learned and utilized SAFe at the team level and in the program for planning and organization.
- Conducted the inspect and adapt workshop with participants at the close of the program increment.
- Aided teams in transitioning from TFS to JIRA.
- Created dashboards in JIRA to radiate information so the team could make better decisions and have greater insights.
- Subsequently assigned to be the Scrum Master for two teams simultaneously totaling 14 team members
- Lead retrospectives with multiple teams and traded facilitation with other scrum masters
- Coordinated with other Scrum Masters to ensure that any dependencies would not turn into blockers
- Facilitated the development of the team, and ensured the team held key decision making authority
- Facilitated the Agile Ceremonies, on time, in the proper cadence, and aided in fleshing out ideas
- Collaborated with the Product Owner and team members to ensure the sprint backlog was properly groomed, that the correct stories were selected and slotted for each sprint, and that the team velocity was sustainable
- Regularly guided the team worked towards contin uous improvement
- Relentlessly worked to remove any impediments and coordinate key meetings for the team