- An experienced individual with over 20 years of experience in the Education, Medical, Construction, Automotive, Real Estate industries with exposure to Oil and Gas sector.
- Certified Scrum Master with extensive experience working with Agile methodologies as well as interfacing with Product Owners, Development teams and stakeholders.
- Confidential has experience in Data Analytics, Data Mining, Management Consulting, ETL, Automated Testing and Deployments.
- He has extensive experience in Application Lifecycle Management for software development and in managing projects related - business continuity.
- Confidential has also been involved in Modernization and Transformation initiatives with multiple organizations for streamlining business processes and improving overall efficiency.
- Confidential mentored and coached three teams new to Agile in Scrum.
- Coached other product owners on requirements gathering and story writing process.
- Recently, Confidential was involved with managing and overlooking restoration projects for Confidential overseeing a project budget of $12MM.
- He provided project oversight and ensured that the project was delivered on time and under budget.
- He developed the project plan utilizing Gantt charts and established the project milestones.
- Confidential has a Bachelors degree in Mathematics and is also a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Agile Methodology Requirements gathering
- Strategic Planning Driving continuous improvement
- Program Management Process Improvement
- SAP BW: Business Warehouse COGNOS
- Xactimate Research & Analytical Skills
- ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) MS-Office tools expert
Project Manager, Houston, TX
- Managing the project timeline, budget and resources. Following Agile methodology to deliver the task in hand.
- Managing Program Design, Implementation, and Modification, Partner Collaboration, Resource Coordination, Accountability and Oversight, Reporting, Develop Policies and Procedures.
- Perform on-sight inspections of Harvey flood damages - determine cause, scope of damage, and estimate the cost of repair by using Xactimate or other estimating software.
- Train new team members and transition teams to Agile framework with Scrum to enhance team skills.
- Monitor and manage dependencies on other teams and external projects to ensure resolution of potential issues.
- Manages issues and management decisions to timely resolution
- Communicates effectively with senior management to resolve conflicts through broad based decision making with key stakeholders
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assess and inspect all areas of a dwelling including attics, crawl spaces, and roofs including transition - and from a ladder - walk on the roof.
- Educate homeowners on determining scope of work, comparing repair bids, hiring contractors, and approving work and payment.
- Represent Confidential in interactions with homeowners, city and county officials, and contractors.
- Collaborate with Home Restoration team - develop and attain program goals.
- Provide constructive feedback as the program evolves - create an efficient and effective program.
- Advise management on challenges and develop action plans - manage them.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management in Business, Market Risk and Technology, as well as with program/project team members.
Consultant, Houston, TX
- Consulted as Property Adjuster to complete field inspection of losses including accurate scope of damages, photographs, computer assisted estimates.
- Broad scale use of innovative technologies. Investigates and evaluates all relevant facts - determine coverage, damages and liability of first-party property damage claims.
- Determine appropriate settlement amount based on independent judgment, computer assisted building and/or contents estimate, estimation of actual cash value and replacement value.
- Negotiate and convey claim settlements within authority limits.
- Negotiate with contractor's or insured's representatives.
- Responsible for making decisions based on facts gathered and corresponding with customers on Reservation of Rights and other complex issues.
SAP BW Developer / Project Manager, Houston, TX
- Managed the SAP Re-implementation Project and the SAP BW Re-implementation Project in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Proficiently organize and facilitate daily Scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, spring and release planning.
- Mentored and coached three teams new to Agile in Scrum. Coached other product owners on requirements gathering and story writing process.
- Coach, manage and influence change at all levels of the organization to understand the benefits of working agile
- Collaborate closely with product owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized.
- Ensured acceptance criteria was agreed upon and user stories are ready for sizing.
- Accountable for creating a project plan detailing source system changes (ECC and SRM and BW data model re-designs.
- Provided insights and updates in daily standups and User Stories for project related activities.
- Coordinated and setup Sprint meetings to evaluate User Stories and prioritize the backlog.
- Ensured optimal efficiency of day-to-day operations as Production Support Analyst.
- Provided guidance to development team for financial transactions in SAP.
- Supported the design and delivery of Key Performance Indicators.
- Build strong partnerships with senior management - drive the development of the company's strategy across IT and other functions.
- Designed test scenarios for Finance, HR, Procurement and Inventory.
Project Manager, Houston, TX
- Project Manager responsible for implementation of the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) software using waterfall Methodology.
- Develop full scale project plan.
- Gathering requirements and assessing EMR software for selection process.
- Creating a Project plan and setting key milestones for implementation throughout all locations.
- Assisted the development team to transform and load the patient data from legacy system to the new EMR solution.
- Responsible for purchasing computer hardware and evaluating for the implementation of the EMR application.
- Project was delivered within budget and rolled out to other locations.
- Training the personnel on the tool and ensuring seamless operation for both the employees and patients.
- Worked with the development team to ensure HIPPA compliance to protect patient information.
- Attained efficiency of over 60% through automated and electronic process, thereby reducing waste and manual interventions.
- Expertly promote continuous improvement and help teams increase productivity and foster innovation.
Project Coordinator, Houston, TX
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting progress to the Program Manager and senior business stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of customer service by anticipating project needs
- Working with contractors' material and scheduling daily
- Looking at project flow and predicting project needs
- Conducting field visits to verify materials onsite
- Managing material against original estimates
- Coordinating production with the plant
- Building long-term relationships
- Creating change orders