- Effective high integrity project and business manager with demonstrated ability to lead teams and productively communicate to all levels within an organization, while exceling in demanding, fast paced environments.
- Seasoned Project Manager & Systems Engineer with over 13 years of experience in proactively managing simultaneous and large - scale software products and enterprise delivery projects, in a variety of industries.
- Possess a strong background in Data Center Infrastructure Management, Strategic Operations, Product Management, Revenue Enhancement, and Organizational Leadership. Possesses years of successful experience consulting on multifaceted projects, streamlining internal processes to enhance overall productivity, and fostering positive relationships with a wide range of clients, colleagues, vendors, stakeholders, subject matter experts and other key business partners
- Consistently recognized for outstanding contributions to the bottom line and solid reputation for resolving complex issues.
- Deeply skilled in relaying complex technical issues into simple and targeted marketing messages to multiple stakeholders and prospective customers across different disciplines, increasing buy in and increased sales, while incorporating Passive UHF RFID and various active RFID technologies to provide asset visibility. Continually exceeds expectations by creating valuable partnerships and works well with people at all levels of the organization, including stakeholders, customers, vendors, and team members.
- Leading Cross-Functional Teams to Delivery
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Vendor Management
- RunBook, Nexus & Sql
- Business Analysis
- DCIM/Data Center
- Waterfall & Agile Methodologies
- Risk Management & Project Change Requests
- Go-to-Market Strategy & Roadmap Planning
- Clickable Prototype & Wireframe Design
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Customer Interface, Engagement & Satisfaction
- Metrics & Market Analysis
- Risk & Issue Identification
- Leadership & Team Coaching
- Positioning & Competitive Analysis
- Proficient in Developing RFP's & PRD's
- $1MM to $2MM Budget Management
- SaaS; B2B; Resource MGMT; Software Development Life Cycle Management (SDLC); SCRUM; Sprint Planning; DevOps
- General familiarity with AWS and Salesforce.com
- Highly competent in Visio and Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint & Microsoft Project
- Experienced in utilizing Jira, Confluence, and Trello
- Proficient in SQL, HTML, CSS, C, and PHP
- Designed and developed multiple customer websites utilizing Wordpress
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Coordinated and conducted WebEx meetings and used MOC, Outlook, Skype and various tools and systems of record to develop project charters, set milestones, control scope creep, identify issues, mitigate risk, engage resources and keep projects on time and under budget while simultaneously communicating with multiple teams and departments to establish and validate expectations for deliverables and assign tasks, request and track resources in Nexus, ITSM, Nlyte, SharePoint, RunBook, Sharepoint QAWFT and other various systems of record.
- Worked with various middleware and database SME’s to plan migration events while supporting from start to finish, engaging leveraged resources and Sys. Admins for things such as NetBackup, Avamar, Autosys, HSMs, Firewall and Cyber Security implementation while tracking resources, milestones and deliverables across various systems of record.
- Reported up to management with regular updates that included 4-blocker reports and meeting minutes to provide process documentation through the use of various tools while holding SME’s and key players to agreed deliverable timelines, task assignments and engagement SLA’s.
Project Manager & Systems Engineer
- Facilitating discussions between Cisco Manufacturing and Finance IT teams around the adoption of SGTIN-198, an RFID encoding standard, as well as working with equipment designers and manufacturers to develop a working production process.
- Conducting product strategy sessions for RFID hardware manufactures that includes product testing, market analysis, end user feedback, and new feature recommendations, while also creating manufacturing site validation processes.
- Enabling multiple product lines to be manufactured with the new encoding and the current internal asset tracking systems being augmented to adopt the new tag data format.
- Researching, developing, configuring, and optimizing innovative, cost-effective manufacturing methods for RFID from inception through validation, as well as collaborating with Cost Analysts to develop and validate cost models.
- Conducting site analysis and requirements gathering to evaluate the effectiveness of RFID technology at Dell Computers both domestically and internationally.
- Working with PLM and Commercial teams to create project plans and schedules, while accelerating project timelines, encouraging cross-functional collaboration, and building quality into projects from the outset.
- Expanding the program to include 5 new domestic buildings with Fixed RFID readers and 17 new countries with RFID coverage across the globe, as well as championing server upgrades to the new Cisco ACI fabric to handle the growth of new international sites.
- Leading a team of Software Developers tasked with improving the data processing efficiency of RFID data passed between key systems through SQL updates and the associated windows services, leading to a 1000% increase in performance.
- Complete re-design of website focusing on improving the user experience to reduce clicks to get to core content on the site. Upon transfer of website to a new platform and launch of the new site, new leads and investor capital inquiries resulted immediately.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
- Hardware upgrades and decoms, oversaw and conducted Migration events, Fiber Optic and Copper Cable Installation, Termination, Splicing, & documentation and data center site build outs from foundation forward.
- Oversaw multiple crews on infrastructure refreshes, hardware upgrades and scatter chart roll-outs while simultaneously performing quality assurance.
- Worked closely with NCR and help desk teams to support POS installs, storage upgrades and site refreshes.
- Worked with Subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop hardware and backbone cabling connectivity solutions for telecommunications, video equipment, wireless technologies, SAN, help desk and technical end user solutions.
- When on site I performed of datacenter backbone cable trunking and equipment prior to deployment and validated SOW while keeping projects on time and within budget.
- Also installed PC’s, telephones, printers, thin clients, servers, lasers transmitters, wireless access points, switches, RF antennas, T1 extensions, patch panels and other hardware & software as specified in scope of work.
- Functioned a Hands & Eyes for install and config. of operating systems while installing new CAT5e, Cat6a and fiber optic cable runs from various distribution frames to specific termination points according to cut sheets, AutoCAD and Visio drawings.
Project Manager, Consultant
- Leading the marketing efforts for multiple High Tech-related companies including RAIN RFID, FEIG Electronics, SML, MSM Solutions, Century RFID, padSENS, and Convergence Systems Limited.
- Utilizing Subject Matter Expertise in RFID technology to provide full B2B marketing services including SEO, SEM, product videos, website design, PR, white papers, product launches, market research, and strategy.
- Managing ad campaigns using LinkedIn, Google Adwords, and Google Display ads, leading to hundreds of new leads for B2B customers.
- Creating new processes to monitor website performance and security status across all customer, while implementing tools to monitor site uptime (Uptime Robot), Load Testing (Blaze Meter), Performance Monitoring (New Relic), and Security and Firewall (Sucuri).
- Working closely with the padSENS and CSL product teams during the development of their new RFID products, leading marketing and product strategy sessions.
- Highly skilled in website and form design projects, utilizing split-testing to drive the creation of lead capture and landing pages. Page design optimization gathered from heat map data enhances the user experience across the site, marketing to the customer’s needs in a highly targeted manner, resulting in strong leads for customers such as CSL, padSENS, MSM Solutions and RAIN RFID.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Directed a team that revamped an outdated software product to in corporate new front-end and back-end technologies into a modern UI with simplified UX that was built on a scalable cloud platform.
- Guided the creation of this clickable UI prototype for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces that included over 100 individual screens.
- Conducted focus groups that led to the creation of storyboards, personas, affinity and empathy maps, user stories, and UI styles.
- Guided stakeholders to understand the differences between Heroku, Force.com, and Amazon AWS, as well as provided clarity about how each platform would affect the product architecture and pricing models.
- Presented the UI prototype to the executive team, existing customers, and prospective customers, and built a detailed development roadmap that was accepted by the executive team, leading the new product redesign to be fully funded and still in use today.
- Simultaneously managed 2 Warehouse Management System implementations that involved 19 Developers and technical resources across both projects, as well as supervised a budget of $2MM across all projects.
- Oversaw site surveys, resource scheduling, hardware procurement, network configuration, kitting, installation, testing, and go-live activities, as well as designed the system infrastructure for an RFID system, leading to an industry .
- Provided direction and led a 5-person team in the deployment of the RFID infrastructure at 50+ Cisco Systems data centers nationally and worldwide, including 400+ RFID readers and 200+ RFID handhelds in order to track over 2MM assets worth over $2BB.
- Led the project delivery team internationally at sites including The Netherlands for Cisco, Angola for Chevron and Bogata, and Columbia for DFASS.
- Improved the Visi-Trac software for customers and interfaced with the customers to ensure satisfaction, as well as prepared users by developing end user sessions and staff upon delivery.