- Confidential has over 15 years of leadership experience in Program and Project Management implementing information technology (IT) applications development and conducting operations and maintenance of large and complex systems.
- She has in - depth expertise in IT management and systems engineering with 20+ years of experience in planning, analyzing and delivering multiple systems and services from conception to deployment and operational management.
- She has collaborated closely with federal agencies, their business customers and cross-functional teams to manage government contracts and business needs.
- She has been instrumental in developing long range plans and tactical details to balance cost, schedule, and performance.
- She has successfully converted business goals into tangible systems, built long lasting client relationship and gained their trust and confidence.
- She is a leader with strong technical background and possesses superb communication and negotiation skills. She is PMP and ITIL certified and holds OPM security clearance.
- Confidential has served health information management.
- She has managed contracts and projects covering application development, help desk services, problem management, and enterprise program management.
- Organizational Leadership and governance
- Technical and administrative performance of IT services
- Project Management practices
- PMBOK, Confidential, ANSI, IEEE, ITIL
- SDLC Development and Integration
- On-premise and Cloud environments
- Staff and Vendor Management
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Managing Cross-functional teams
- Risk Management
- Project & Resource Plans and allocations
- Acquisition & Budget, Proposal Development
- Management of federal contracts on system lifecycle development, operations & infrastructure and program management
- Supervision, liaison, direction, and governance to diverse multi-disciplinary technical staff
- Program and Project Control and Reporting, Contract and Account Management
- Adept in Scrum Agile iterative methodology, Lean, RAD and RUP software development models
- Proficiency in collaboration, document and process management (SharePoint, Windchill)
- Configuration Management using IBM - Rational tool set (ClearCase, ClearQuest, Team Concert, Requirements Composer)
- Azure Cloud network services, applications, data migration
- Microsoft Office suite, JIRA, MS Project, Primavera
- Open standards of Java, J2EE, XML, and Web Services, Oracle, PL/SQL, C++
- Geographic Information System - ArcView, ArcIMS, MapInfo.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Plans and leads major long and short-range operational projects for System operations (Linux and Windows), enterprise systems, Cloud hosting, and virtualization solutions
- Manages operational aspects of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of systems to automate release of software in a DevOps environment
- Coordinates building of Azure Cloud Enterprise Architecture and infrastructure as Service environment
- Assisted in establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) to manage, track and monitor projects, instituted agile methodology in a complex distributed environment
- Interfaces and harmonizes cross-functional technical teams for project execution and operational changes (Dev/Ops, Architecture and Operations)
- Instrumental in implementation of operational tools as BitBucket, Jenkins, Electric Flow, Chef, SolarWinds and manages through usage of JIRA, MS SharePoint, Project, Innotas, ServiceNow etc.
- Conducts project planning meetings, scrum calls, sprint reviews, risk and issues to manage projects
- Prepares reports on Project Status, Risk and Issues, performs internal reviews on processes and procedures.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Conducted all aspects of program management and supervised business impact analysis of Confidential models
- Conducted Scrum calls, review, retrospectives; created WBS; developed and tracked project plans,
- Conducted resource management, risk and issue management, facilitated action items, ensured adherence to quality standards
- Provided leadership as the primary POC and served as a liaison with Federal client SMEs and Contracting Officer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Overall operation and delivery of the Messaging Operations Services (MOS) servers providing 24/7 support
- Providing Leadership as the primary POC and serving as a liaison with Federal government client to manage tasks, issues and problems (response, resolve, escalate and report)
- Coordination, execution, and completion of infrastructure related projects; monitor, operate, and maintain servers
- Reporting to and coordinating with the Federal Program Manager, Contracting Officer (CO, COR) and team members to provide insight into ongoing tasks, projects, and plans, analyzing and summarizing trends,
- Assistive oversight to Tier I, II and III Operations tasks of user account management, server monitoring and maintenance, synchronization, message security, directory services, e-Discovery requests, vendor escalation etc.
- Maintenance and local and remote monitoring of mail and application servers (100+) for all FAA regions and the hubs
- Prepared contract reports, SLA reports, incident management matrices; conducted PM process training.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Program/Project Manager/Sr. Systems Engineer
- Program management direction, control and support for enhancement and development of enterprise systems (SDLC), operations and maintenance (O&M) and process improvement contracts
- Supported Program Management Office (PMO) by creating and guiding to project documents and adhering to Project Management& Accountability System (PMAS) and CMII principles
- Managed geographically dispersed teams, coordinated with business and technical stakeholders, maintained project schedules, vendors, finances, risks and issues among cross functional teams
- Administered contract management with COs, sub-contractors;
- Recruited, on-boarded, and managed resources at various levels
- Assisted in building enterprise architecture for ‘system of systems’ supporting Veterans Health (VHIT)
- Planned, coordinated and assisted in implementing Disaster Recovery System and Continuity of Operations
- Participated in business development and prepared sections of Technical capabilities for RFP responses
- Co-ordinated and developed templates for project management artifacts like Operational and Maintenance Plan (O&M), Service Level Agreements (SLA), Change Control Plans and Risk Management Plans.
- Developed and implemented Risk Management and Change Control Process, created Boards at the Portfolio level
- Managed risks and issues at portfolio, program, and project levels.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Project Manager/Solution Lead
- Implemented Primavera (Oracle based COTS product) for Project Scheduling and Earned Value Management ($39 M)
- Assisted in the acquisition process starting with business requirements, market research and vendor selection
- Installed, configured, balanced and built schema for Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) hierarchy Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for deployment of Primavera
- Provided program management and Earned Value Management support for multiple projects ($100 million+) under Exploration Systems Research & Technology (ESR&T)
- Managed and implemented a web-based application for Prometheus Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement
- Implemented a full SDLC on ESMD web pages integration: Elucidated requirements and use cases, designed system, integrated Java builds with XML scripts, managed all levels of testing, and deployed at the Marshall Space Center.
- Developed Requirements Management Plan, Configuration Management Plan and related artifacts for the Integrated Collaborative Environment (ICE), Chief Information Office and ESMD.
- Implemented and customized Windchill, a web-based COTS product used for process and document management.
Confidential, Upper Marlboro, MD
Project Manager/System Analyst
- Managed a team of programmers and testers for quality management (data verification, validation, and error correction) under Data Access and Dissemination Systems (DADS) program.
- Managed a project using 40+ resources to correct anomalies of the national Master Address File.
- Supervised Arc Info based products (COTS Geographic Information System) using Arc Internet Map server and Oracle.
- Worked extensively using Census GIS data - Topologically Integrated Geographic Encoding and Referencing System (TIGER) and Master Address File (MAF).
- Team Lead for planning and designing QA and QC procedures Data Access and Dissemination System (DADS), 2000 Census.
- Spearheaded and designed a reporting system on QC for MAF-TIGER Accuracy Improvement Project (MTAIP).
- Verified prototypes and analyzed data for TIGER accuracy and relationships in MTAIP and TIGER Web.
- Coordinated development of an application (Oracle/Java) for supporting TIGER corrections
- Prepared proposal response on design and automation of Census field data collection assisted with acquisition process.