Results - driven Leader in Information Technology Project and Program Management and Operations. Expertise leading cross-functional teams to successfully execute customer solutions. Align closely with Senior Business Executives, Technical Subject Matter Experts and Client Stakeholders to develop innovative plans to enhance technology, infrastructure, systems and process for successful implementation of enterprise wide strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Project Management & Program Management
- Team Building/Leadership
- Risk Management & Quality Assurance
- New Technology Systems & Operations
- Product Development & New Product Launch
- Change Management & Release Management
- Strategic Planning & New Business Development
- System Integration & Process Re-engineering
- Domestic & International Consulting
- Contract, Budget and Fiscal Management
MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE HISTORY:
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Director of Advanced Technology Solutions and Project Management Office (PMO)
- Successfully executed C-Suite executive IT strategy plans/portfolio roadmap to improve client service delivery.
- Delivered best-of-breed solutions for application, environment, and operational enhancements for client via PMO rigor leveraging technical expertise.
- Streamlined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Aligned and managed project specifications within approved budget.
- Collaborated with Branch Chiefs, technical teams, contract manager and legal team members on Statement of Work (SOW) compliance.
- Increased margins by 10% by winning $10M of new IT development work to implement MS Windows 365 application upgrade.
- Increased IT PMO productivity by 30% in 3 months.
- Directed the successful execution of 50+ complex software and technology projects. Managed requirements, design, development, use cases, testing and release management implementation utilizing agile scrum and waterfall methodologies. Managed direct reports and matrix teams (project managers, engineers, architects, Quality Assurance (QA) lead and developers) and mentored staff. Partnered with 3rd party software vendors to supplement technology and solutions offered to the federal client.
- Championed project prioritization with client stakeholders reducing change management impacts.
- Presented executive dashboard reporting and score card metrics to track project scope, cost, resources and risks during lifecycle management improving labor utilization by 5%.
- Led successful Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) audit design to ensure IT software compliance.
Confidential, Oakton, VA
Senior Program Manager /Director of IT PMO
- Built the IT Federal Cloud & Technology Practice from the ground up winning capital/operations funding $50M+ from C-level executives contributing to technology launch plans.
- Implemented an End-to-End Platform for private, public and hybrid cloud with API, Web, Mobile, and Metering capabilities. Managed project plans, costs, schedules, risk mitigation plans and strategies, and milestones within project scope, budget and schedule.
- Met the 10% new revenue commitment for technology plans. Led technical teams to develop cloud services, data and voice capabilities in the Federal Marketplace.
- Partnered with Marketing and Sales, on product strategy, product management process and product launch.
- Led Confidential Web Services Program and P&L revenue for 20 + million-dollar firm fix price contract. Delivered system solutions and web development.
- Presented executive performance reviews and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics dashboard. Supported client Request for Quote (RFP).
Confidential, Washington, DC
Systems Engineering and Information Technology
- Designed plans and implemented $300M+ mission critical modernization of IT infrastructure and technology plans for the Confidential client.
- Managed project managers, QA leads, architects and engineering teams during SDLC for IT system engineering projects.
- Directed successful software upgrades, data migrations, data replication architecture solutions, and disaster recovery plans.
- Managed client interface, contract management and portfolio management, and IT forecasts/budgets.
- Provided executive and client status reporting including EVM and KPI measurements.
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
Senior Manager Enterprise Services & Operations Services Support & IT PMO
- Executed successful delivery of 500 IT Enterprise Wide revenue-enabling applications supporting product enhancements and new product launch for the business (Sales & Marketing).
- Directed team of 25 direct reports (project managers) and matrix managed 50-100 virtual and on-site technical (architects, engineers, and developer) resources.
- Oversight of capital and operating budgets for project portfolio ranging from $50K and $250M.
- Performed financial reporting/KPI performance for executive management.
- Promoted IT PMO Center of Excellence (COE).
- Appointed by executives to serve on the Confidential IT merger team. Launched an IT Merger Command Center- successfully implemented over 50 flawless integration deployments. Designed an action/strategy plan $250M completed in 4 months for the Spin-off Local Company post-merger.
- Slashed overall department expenses by 30% after conducting deft financial assessments of project benefits and costs as well as securing budget and funding commitments.