- Self - motivating and dynamic management professional with over 9 years of operations, project management, and technology experience delivering innovative solutions to customers resulting in business efficiency.
- Consistently engages in Speaking and Presentation to various stakeholders.
- Coordinated and managed contracts specifications fostering amiable execution.
- Fostered and coordinated organizational process integration and optimization resulting in efficiency.
- More than 6 years of leading, supporting and managing mid-sized projects to successful completion.
- More than 8 years’ experience of supervising and mentoring diverse teams resulting in high performance.
- Trained and mentored teams on using a newly deployed application thereby resulting in knowledge transfer.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Contract Administration
- MS Office & MS Project
- Project and Change Management
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Technology integration & analysis
- Knowledge of EPIC software
- Business Planning and Analytics
- Project team building and leadership
- Planning, Budgeting, Expensing & Invoicing
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team.
- Creates project documents, status reports and monitor progress of projects.
- Work with project teams in developing strategic project management plans.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations through regular dissemination of information.
- Engage in project review meetings to expedite requirements and resolve project issues.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the successful delivery of project deliverables.
- Manage tasks dependencies, deliverables, risks, and other issues through the life of the project.
- Conduct meetings, facilitate communications, ensured coordination, and cooperation among team members.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with project owners, business functions, IT developers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Managed bargaining unit employees including coaching & counseling.
- Prepared and maintained sensitive records, files and other documents of employees.
- Reviewed, edited and approved timecards for 19-28 employees on Kronos V8 as required.
- Planned, scheduled, assigned, directed and supervised facilities project teams of technicians.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize a variety of independent assignments and met deadlines.
- Trained employees on new programs, as new methods and techniques were adopted by the department.
- Managed clients and other stakeholders need and actively worked to optimize stakeholder’s satisfaction.
- Planned, tracked and reported progress of work orders/work requests of assigned projects in Confidential t units.
- Performed detailed and analytical status, progress, risks and resource reports on a daily and weekly basis.
- Led & directed work of facilities junior employees and assisted with performance appraisal; reward and discipline.
- Coordinated the designing and implementation of the Staffing Optimization System (SOS) application for tracking of employees’ attendance.
Confidential, Laurel, MD
- Maintained employee required records as per company policies and HIPAA.
- Acted as a liaison between the facility and Confidential (HCSG).
- Prepared improvement plans to ensure customer complaints are completely resolved.
- Attended department head meetings and functioned in assigned committees as required.
- Responsible for project deliverables and performance management of 19-25 employees.
- Continuously met with leadership to review project portfolio and gathered requirements.
- Ensured the District and Regional managers are informed about budgets, staffing, and goals.
- Purchased, re-ordered and maintained inventory and supplies ensuring adequacy and efficiency.
- Recruited, trained, motivated, evaluated and managed employees to achieve organizational goals.
- Evaluated and made recommendations on equipment purchase, supplies and supply chain procedures.
Junior Project Consultant
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Led and managed a team of 6 Network Engineers.
- Provided daily project related support as needed to contractors.
- Recommended equipment upgrades as required by industry standards.
- Coordinated special technological projects in al institutions IT infrastructure deployments.
- Coordinated and facilitated the resolution of complex network issues saving cost by more than 20%.
- Communicated project status and other information to functional managers and other team members.
- Monitored project for the setup of LAN for more than 100 workstations.
- Planned, designed, documented, and implemented various IT infrastructure systems.
- Assisted in assembling 7-18 technical staff from inception to completion of each project.
- Ensured all safety policies are well communicated and progress tracked against set goals.
- Led a team in developing project scope and schedule for proposals worth more than $500,000.
- Implemented and coordinated quality control across two regional State and nine Local Governments.
- Effectively coordinated the work of network engineers for the setup and configuration of internet hotspot, installation of 16TB CalDigit storage into MetaLan server.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Coordinator
- Developed and managed project bid packages.
- Processed and accurately coded invoices to appropriate projects and accounts.
- Assisted in the development of project proposals, budgets, & schedules for projects.
- Prepared reports for Project Managers on the status of ongoing projects by contractors.
- Developed cost estimates, project budgets and control, and monitored actual project costs performance.
- Scheduled, developed and implemented contract projects for 18 local and 6 state governments in Nigeria.
- Successfully managed a project team consisting of 28 professionals including Architects, Civil Engineers, and Contractors over a period of 24 months on a $550,000 construction project.