- A results - driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical over 20 years’ experience in Technology at Banking, Financial Services, Telecommunication, Cable and Broadcast Systems, and Petroleum Distribution.
- Expert in the design, development, and delivery of cost-effective, high-performance technology solutions.
- Proven ability to integrate out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving analysis to improve processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Extensive background in full life-cycle of software development process including requirements gathering, designs, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Skilled in developing business plans, requirements specifications, user documentation, and systems research.
- Successful track record of successfully managing the entire product development lifecycle from defining product roadmap to final product implementation.
- Highly adaptable to quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
IT Strategic Planning Budget Development QA/Testing Mergers/Migrations ITIL./ITSM Process Improvement Vendor Management Training / Development Technology Roadmap Contract Negotiations Performance Management Employee Engagement Client Relations Metrics Development Software Life Cycle Project Management SLA Communication RFP CRM ERP Business Intelligence Cloud CTI B2B B2C e-commerce Supply Chain Management EDI BPO Waterfall Agile Mobile RUP
JAVA, C#, .Net, COBOL, WebSphere, Ruby, PHP, Pearl, VB, VBScript, ASP, XML, HTML, Biometrics, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL SERVER, SYBASE, ITIL/ITSM, CMMI, RUP, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Clarity, VISIO, SharePoint, CRM (SFDC / Siebel - Call Center/Field Services and Telemarketing), Billing (Portal), Middleware - EAI (Vitria) E-commerce, ERP (Oracle, JDEdwards,QAD), HP testing tools (HP-ALM and LoadRunner), CentOs, Android, GIT, Jenkins, CA-LISA, Rational ClearCase, CA-Lisa, Dynatrace, JIRA
Confidential, Valencia, California
Senior Project Manager
- Utilize agile methodologies to collaborate with and empower a cross-functional team to create a project plan. These include storyboarding, sprint planning, daily standups etc.
- Develop, maintain, validate and iterate on project plans and track progress using Burnup and Burndown Charts.
- Communicate regular project status reports using agile reporting methods.
- Conduct project retrospective reviews to gather project data and constantly improve project process.
- Assist the directors to hire SQA and BA.
- Direct the new software construction with a 3rd party located in Belarus also validates and approved contract terms & deliverables.
- Establish project timeline, resources, weekly meetings, and daily manage team progress in order to clarify doubts and details about the project to remove any project roadblock.
- Administer all aspects of the project including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality, risks, communication, status report, and change requests to ensure successful delivery.
- Plan and implement mapping and create documentation with all technical specs with details of each transaction and its integration.
- Classify and develop the process for SDLC - user story definition, development, version control, QA, UAT, DevOps, and support.
- Expertly hosted Web Application at Azure integrated with the mobile Android application.
- Efficiently organize sourcing and launch of the product.
- Design the process and metrics of Change Management, version control, Support (P1, P2), Quality Assurance and Deployment in production Servers.
- Manage a project for Leisure & Entertainment Business Unit to implement RFID to access rooms, pay restaurant, shop, SPA services, Golf club, pay Water park access, buy locker in the water park and buy anything in the water park with RFID.
Environment: PostgreSQL, JAVA, Ubuntu, CentOS, Android, Docker, GIT, Azure, Jenkins, Google drive, smartsheet, JIRA, LucidChart, RFID
Consultant Project Manager
- Define project timeline, resources, weekly meetings and daily manage team progress in order to clarify doubts and details about the project to remove any project road block
- Control the project Budget and risks with mitigation plan.
- Execute mapping and create documentation with all technical specs with details of each transaction and its integration with Datasul ERP system.
- Map current environment (Server, Database, Tables, Integration Jobs, Network Connection)
- Execute knowledge transfer to Technical team and Cloud hosting partner to create environment setup, programs and interfaces, documentation template with transactions requisites.
- Manage the QA team to create and execute test plan for all transactions for each trading partner by executing migration of transactions interfaces into Test Environment, execute bug tracking and required fixes.
- Manage the Integrated tests with BPO (Business Process Owners) and UAT with End Users to validate all new transactions and Interfaces
- Plan migration into PROD and assist business after migration to identify possible bugs and issues after Go Live
Software Development Manager/ SQA Manager
- Managed and ensured integrated quality assurance testing for all 400-company systems.
- Designed and created annual software and QA budget, strategic and roadmap planning, and production workflow scheduling.
- Efficiently evaluated application security, compliance and reduced UAT production bugs from 70% to 1%.
- Administered software development team (team of 60-30 Developers and 30 in QA) providing administration and performance evaluations.
- Handled Software Quality Assurance team maintaining software and integrated testing while meeting project schedules and budgets.
- Planned and executed new quality assurance and integrated testing to bring coverage from 20% to 100%.
- Generated 60 new testing environments for integration of 400 systems.
- Recruited and trained new QA team utilizing seven new systems development lifecycle processes with metrics and SLA.
- Expertly analyzed email-marketing system discovering security vulnerabilities.
- Produced new SDLC processes to improve and document code to reduce production incidents from 100% to 5% and improve system security.
- Re-energized the IT Team by hiring new analysis to replace underperforming staff, delivered development training and reviews to enhance service.
- Directed development and support team of the Mail Marketing, Decision Analytics, Digital Certification and Marketing Services systems supporting end users with high volume tickets, managing around 500 tickets/month (30 P1/200 P2 / 270 P3).
- Formed three-year strategic planning roadmap with a $1.5 MM budget.
- Established benchmarks and implemented QA tools to test and monitor performance. This increased team performance by 40% with improved automation and control.
- Successfully enhanced productivity by 40% and engagement by 20% with performance coaching and appraisals.
- Transferred the Digital Certification system from Glassfish to WebSphere to enhance security. Migration was on schedule with no issues.
- Utilized agile (scrum) methodology for Digital Certification projects.
Environment: utilized .NET, JAVA, COBOL, PHP, Pearl, Ruby, MySQL, Oracle, WebSphere, Glassfish, HP testing tools (HP-ALM, HPLoadRunner), MS- Project, Sharepoint, CA-LISA, CA-Infrastructure Management and Monitoring, Veracode, Dynatrace, SVN
Software Development Manager/SQA Manager
- Expertly evaluated ATM software to improve availability, accurate software bugs and revised codes to improve performance and reduce P1 and P2 tickets.
- Proficiently documented process improvements to standardize configurations.
- Compacted deployment issues by 60% with a 30% improvement in IT Team productivity also enhanced client satisfaction to 99%.
- Successfully implementedsoftware facilitating ATM transactions for people with visual disability and applied Chip and Biometric transactions in the ATMs.
- Efficiently minimized project cost by 40% with the introduction of new ATM software testing metrics and applications. Enhanced code test coverage by 70% with 10% increase in productivity and reducing the incidents.
- Utilized testing and benchmarks to evaluate software design, coding, and conformance.
- Effectively improved IT team KPI metrics from 72% to 90% with performance development, coaching and mentoring.
- Revamped process and procedures to provide better control, increase speed and quality for project deliveries using CMMi and ITIL.
- Handled Metrics creation and implementation, Performance Indicators, SLA to guarantee the high quality of services and improve customer experience.
- Mentored a team of 38 (18 developers, 10 UAT and 10 PMO).
- Administered Projects Portfolio including PMO team with around 40 projects running simultaneously.
- Delivered technical support to Project Managers Team and ensure projects are adhering to the company’s formal Project Management Methodology.
- Supervised internal and external suppliers, stakeholders and customer relationships.
- Operated $ 15 million annual budget management for Systems Development and Software Quality.
- Established projects scope, requirements, budget, timeline, design, technical solution, development and test plan, execute deployment, and structure cycle maintenance/system review.
- Generated and assessed new Vendors and Solutions to improve performance, reduce costs, defects and projects development cycle.
Environment: .NET, C#, VB, VBScript, XFS, WebSphere, CHIP, Biometrics, CA-Clarity, Sharepoint, Rational ClearCase, MS Project, CA-ITSM, BI Lince