Confidential has more than 20 years of Information Technology (IT) experience in State Government and the private - sector. For the last 16 years, she has worked with Applications Services (AS) of the Confidential as both a Business Analyst and Project Manager. As a Business Analyst, she is dedicated to providing superior technical support for software development projects and applies a systematic approach to solving complex problems. As a certified Project Manager Professional, she is able to manage both straightforward and complex IT projects while demonstrating exceptional communication and leadership skills. She is an experienced mediator who effectively leads teams to achieve project objectives. In addition, Confidential is successful at building strong professional and lasting relationships with both clients and team members.
- Project Management (PMP®)
- Business Systems Analysis
- Complex Problem Solving
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Technical Writing
- Joint Application Development (JAD)
- Plan, Organize, and Implement IT Solutions
- Project Delivery Methodology (PDM)
- Software Testing and Test Management
- System Development Life Cycle
- Systems Integration
- Microsoft Office
- GoTo Meeting and Webinar
- Compliance Sherriff and AccMonitor
- Developed Project Management Plans and project deliverables in accordance with the requirements.
- Served as Project Manager for two multi-year projects with budgets that exceeded 10 million.
- Prepared Legislative Budget Request for funding of multi-year IT project.
- Currently working as the Project Manager of a five year and 15 million dollar Enterprise Business Intelligent and Data Warehouse project.
- Implemented Internet and mainframe systems using the AS PDM.
- Prepared technical proposals, business cases, and proof-of-concept studies for end-user offices.
- Experience with the use of Confidential Project Management Templates.
- Provided requirements analysis, including the evaluation of systems' specifications for IT projects.
- Frequently consulted to provide Quality Control reviews for systems' specifications written by other Project Teams and Business Analysts.
- Developed and maintained accurate documentation and Visio diagrams to provide management with a concise understanding of system needs.
- Participated in the rewrite and alignment of the Confidential PDM with the Confidential Project Management Requirements.
- Member of the Standards Team that were tasked with the development of the IT strategic vision and key departmental objectives, such as the PDM, Applications Development Standards, and Internet and Intranet Procedures.
- Established policies and procedures for publishing web pages and applications in conjunction with more than 115 content creators.
- Assisted in the monitoring and reporting of website traffic and performance.
- Lead of the Business Analyst Team for 3 years, a group organized by management to encourage creative thinking and improve product delivery of the Department’s IT Projects.
- Successfully trained an estimated 200 employees to integrate Section 508 compliance standards within webpage and application development.
- Provided support and of FrontPage and other web development tools for more than 115 content creators.
- Presented TechConnect workshops on new software, tools and techniques, departmental standards and other topics as requested by BSSO management.
- Information on additional years of experience and professional s can be provided upon request.