Over 15 years’ experience in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations Management. Skilled communicator, able to lead cross - functional teams to plan, build, launch and manage IT web / mobile / marketing / operations projects.
- Project Management
- Waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Project Management (PMP)
- Resource Management
- IT & Operations Projects
- Web / Mobile Development Requirements Elicitation
- Wireframes and Prototyping
- Responsive Web Design
- Accessibility Testing
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
IT Project manager / Scrum Master
- Lead Project Manager/Scrum Master & business systems analyst. Worked closely with corporate communications and graphics teams to define requirements to completely overhaul the brand and functionality of the site.
- Incorporated new integrations between existing communications platforms and the front-end of the websites.
- Created business requirements document, test scripts and led user acceptance testing.
- Lead project manager and analyst for Oracle to Percolate Digital Asset migration project, migrating over 60,000 assets and meta d Confidential between the systems.
- Project manager for the development Communication to stakeholders, oversight of the bid of crowd-sourcing of design, performed usability and browser compatibility testing of site, and all associated IT go-live activities as part of the IT change management process.
- Project manager for the development of a Member Information Management system (MIMS) which aggregates decentralized information across 7 systems to ensure that accurate member information was available.
- Worked on multiple global initiatives, with both domestic and off-shore resources, including direct management of off-shore team members.
- Trained over 50 team members as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts.
- Served as a mentor to new Transition Managers, enabling them to improve their skills and come up to speed more quickly.
- Spearheaded Six Sigma as a culture and successfully implemented a black belt project that lead to 3.1M revenue generation.