- Vision - driven change agent with career-long record of event planning, marketing development, and administrations management success for leading organizations
- Proven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established project coordination and marketing operations management paradigms to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures.
- Growth-focused thought leader with expertise spanning administrative management, market analysis, infrastructure improvement protocol, event planning, technology solutions, and training and development programs.
- Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as budget management, policy and procedure development, and resource allocation expertise for the diverse modern workplace.
Six Sigma “Yellow Belt”, CompTIA Project+, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook Express, Money, Publisher, Visio, and Works), Internet based programs, WordPress, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7 environments, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, and Primavera/Expedition/Contract Manager
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Champion the previous managing staff’s event from a massive loss-leading event to a profitable event for my first event, and ~50% growth year over year.
- Direct an extensive, $0 marketing campaign via social media, flyers, online forums, gaming convention marketing, word of mouth, and website
- Customize a gaming-themed drink menu, event's slide presentations, badges, flyers, tchotchkes, all resulting in a smoother event flow and increased drink and game sales.
- Govern a team of volunteers, gaming company attendees, and pop-up game store staff throughout the event.
- Initiate and coordinate project’s social media, website content, FAQ, announcements, ticket sales, donations, event surveys, and customer service for the events using Six Sigma DMAICR model.
- Fulfill the duties as a key point of contact and engagement for all guests, volunteers, vendors, co-hosts, and facility staff, and facilitate ongoing communications via social media, email, website, Reddit, and other message boards.
- Frequently provide feedback and insight around learnings, best practices, and opportunities for process improvement, resulting in great year-over-year increases in revenue, guest satisfaction, ticket sales, and more than doubling the first year’s donation by the third year.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Bolster project support for founding CEO and staff.
- Execute event planning for our flagship product, TickTagToe, in the MENA region.
- Contribute to identifying and pursuing marketing opportunities and strategic partnerships for the product.
- Collaborate with our graphics design team on innovative User Interface design and marketing materials.
- Institute software system procedures and documentation, and identify creative promotional event solutions to improve offerings.
- Author radio ad campaigns for product launch events and assist in preparations for securing sponsorships.
- Lend project support including meeting logistics, content development, communications, and process/program improvement.
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Facilitated Deputy Director, Senior Program Manager, and Program Manager. Managed calendars, international and domestic travel arrangements, expense reports, video-conference, meeting coordination, agendas, SharePoint, OneNote files, facilities requests, and trouble tickets. Provided Ad-Hoc support for fellow Program Assistants.
- Streamlined and managed the team’s SharePoint site to a new format, including tracking weekly agenda items and meeting notes. Resulted in a more streamline document repository.
- Established a new format for tracking a to-do list for a very busy team portfolio with an extensive travel schedule.
- Deployed end-to-end plan for logistics, content, team building exercises, printed materials, presentations and internal, external, and stakeholder attendees for annual Vaccine Advocacy conference, resulting in a smooth running operation.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
- Benefited 8 Directors and their staff. Managed calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports, office supplies, conferencing and meeting arrangements, agendas, SharePoint, facilities requests, and Remedy tickets. Provided Ad-Hoc support for fellow Executive Assistants, VPs, directors, and management staff.
- Optimized weekly travel tracking reports, resulting in weekly report deadlines being met.
- Educated colleagues in LiveMeeting operation, greatly increasing meeting productivity.
- Streamlined and managed the team’s SharePoint site with weekly updates and meeting agendas and minutes.
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
- Backed CTO of Health and Wellness Division, Assistant Director, and their staff. Managed calendars, inboxes, travel arrangements, expense reports, agendas, minutes, conferencing arrangements, event planning, facilities requests and planning, safety coordination, SharePoint site, and telephone coverage for CTO and 3 Vice Presidents. Functioned as a liaison between suppliers, employees, and executive management team.
- Effectively managed daily operations, facilities requests, seating arrangements, and Ad-Hoc requests as the sole admin for a floor of 80 employees after a reduction in administrative support.
- Amalgamated 40 customer satisfaction survey responses and provided the data for presentation to board members.
- Effortlessly transitioned all supported calendars from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook during “the Switch.”
- Aided the “Switch” team in providing tech support to all employees and created a blog with advanced Outlook tips, resulting in a great increase in employee morale and productivity.
- Administered on-site Outlook proficiency training to administrative personnel throughout the company.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Provided advanced multi-tasking skills for daily operations of a 16 member staff as the sole Austin admin, and functioned as a liaison between management and employees. Assumed role of Executive Assistant when the partners traveled to the Austin office. Coordinated general office operations, personnel, housekeeping, training, and facilities maintenance. Prepared reports, minutes, memos, letters, and other documents. Processed RFIs using Contract Manager software.
- Conducted travel arrangements for all employees, resulting in a reduction of errors and an increase in cost savings.
- Arbitrated hotel contracts, resulting in over 18% in lodging cost savings.
- Formulated and maintained an electronic Rolodex for a 900+ piece quarterly marketing mailer.
- Piloted research, compiled data for consideration and presented it to the executives for them to select the annual company dinner venue.
- Synchronized all arrangements for the Austin annual company dinner, and other celebration/team building events.
- Produced all AIA/CES "Lunch and Learn" training sessions for the Austin office, and verified all architects and interior designers were current on their license requirements.
- Analyzed operating practices and procedures in order to determine where improvements could be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures and expenditures.
- Originated and maintained detailed tracking spreadsheets for tracking employee hours assigned to projects, resulting in a great increase in employee productivity and an ability to focus on key projects.
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Upheld a 50-member staff, including two directors and five managers.
- Managed calendars through Outlook for two directors and three managers, including scheduling, confirming internal and external meetings, catering setup, securing agendas, and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Compiled monthly Continuity of Supply Reports for distribution to suppliers for supply forecast purposes, maintained and submitted vacation tracking files, training tracking, organization charts, roster badges, expense reports, purchase requisitions, and international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Coordinated facilities requests, new employee on-boarding, and departmental transfers.
- Fostered the Semi-annual BPI Banquet team to coordinate invitations, dinner, presentation, and awards.
- Planned off-site events for “All Hands”, including volunteering for community involvement activities.
- Orchestrated Quarterly "Town Hall" meetings, team building activities, and refreshments.
- Supervised extensive international and domestic arrangements for all department employees, including hotel, car, flight, upgrades, and special requests.
- Crafted numerous detailed and animated PowerPoint presentations for varied meetings and executive audiences; presentations included “Town Hall” meetings, quarterly reports, staff meeting presentations, project post-mortems, project pitches, Six Sigma projects, and training presentations.