A servant - leader capable of delivering large-scale software development projects on time by effectively collaboratingleading and coaching teams. I maintain a positive attitude towards facilitating / guilding the team towards resolving impediments and maintaining focus on the sprint goal.
Communication Skills: Verbal & Written Communication, Team Building, Personnel Development Client Relations Analytical Thinker, Conflict Analysis, Relationship Building
Technical Skills: JIRA | Confluence |WSC | Rally, TFS | Microsoft Visio | Excel | PowerPoint Word, SQL | Neuxus | Automated Testing | Version One
Engineering Skills: Valve Design | Wellbore Optimization, Drilling Optimization | Anti-Collison Analysis | Torque & Drag, Differential Pressure | Product Quality Test | Product Design
- Servant Leadership | Facilitator | Conflict Resolution
- Support | Coaching / Mentoring | Agile Metrics | XP
- Backlog Refnement | Sprint Planning | Agile Manifesto
- Kanban | Scrum Vaues | Story Pointing | Estimation
- Continous Improvement | Team Management /Collaboration
- Burn down/ Burn up charts | Mock Up | Process Flow
SCRUM MASTER | AGILE ADVOCATE
- I organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demo, retrospectives ceremonies
- Provide agile leadership and coaching for the development team and project stakeholders regarding process methodologies scrum practices
- Collaborate with Product Owner and other key stakeholder to identify, refine and shape the product backlog and roadmap to support business value delivery
- Encourage the teams to be self-organized and to boost efficiency and collaboration
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Actively participated in Scrum of Scrums meetings to report teams progress, impediments and dependencies.
- Coaching teams about the Release planning events in SAFe and enabling teams to meet the required milestone.
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problem can be raised without fear of blame retribution or being judged and with an emphasis on problem solving
- Identified opportunities and implemented improved processes on 3 teams I facilitated to boost efficiency by tracking and reporting on team metrics such as velocity and burndown charts
- Assisted the Release Train Engineer RTE in pre- PI readiness planning for scaled Agile Train.
- Drove team-level continuous improvement via retrospectives, Inspect and Adapt workshops, and constant demonstration of Kaizen mind.
- Assisted the PO in preparing and refining backlog for PI and Iteration planning
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Addressed impediments, risk, dependency on every sprint, introduce estimation technique (Poker Planning) to assist teams understand the complexity of user stories. Continuously learned Agile/Scrum and shared finding with team. Assisted with internal and external communication, improved transparency and radiated information.
DRILLING ENGINEERING SUPV.
- Supervised all drilling operations on land, drill exploration HPHT gas wells with highly reactive shale and elastic salt domes.
- Deal with lost circulation, high pressure and H2S zones.
- Pull, run single and dual ESP completion string. Perform acid fracture and multilzone production technology.
- Provided technical advice on engineering fields concepts and practices, actively managed day to day operations with a high level of leadership in Health, Safety and the Environment, supervised and implemented drilling and completion programs while maintaining accurate cost control and ensuring safety protocols are adhered to.
Confidential, Lafayette, LA
DRILLING FIELD ENGINEER
- Monitored, analyzed drilling data & made proper recommendations to clients, provided performance recommendation reports to product management based on information obtained during field trials, also developed tools and assessment of O&G technologies for product advancement
- Provided visibility and transparency into daily operations for Product Owner and stakeholders
- Successfully ran downhole tools used for drilling, collaborated with company personnel and geologists to drill 80 plus horizontal wells for different clients and evaluated shelf and deep water GoM projects with Sonic, Resistivity, QPM, IPZIQ and Gamma
Confidential, Lafayette, LA
RESEARCH | TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Conducted research as directed by professor, tutored and supervised undergraduate projects on various topics, including but not limited to, Drilling Engineering and Optimization, Reservoir Characterization, Simulation and Modelling, Enhanced Oil Recovery