- I have twenty two years of experience in project management and a wealth of knowledge in the industries of Automotive ,Manufacturing, Financials, Energy, Oil /Gas and Information Technology.
- My skills in the areas of Agile Application Development Software, Development Life Cycle, Project Management Methodologies, Change, Risk & Issue Management, Team Conflict Resolution and Supplier Management are well sought after.
Agile Transformation Coach
- Provide oversite to Solutioning & Commercial Functions organization with developing their short and long - term agile transformation strategy.
- Serve in a mentoring and coaching role to the Tools and Processes teams.
- Provide feedback and advice to the project teams identified for the transformation.
- Provide objective guidance and assist with the implementation of agile techniques in the various cultures and environments within the organization.
- Educate employees at all levels, including senior, on agile principles, providing them with tools for adopting the mindset and implementing the process in their daily work.
- Provide training sessions that teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Help expose the underlying agile concepts and clarify the differences between the various implementation methods and frameworks.
- Project Manager for various Delphi /Aptiv and Application Development projects. Delphi/Aptiv’s primary interface.
- Responsible for managing project / project team to agreed project plan (scope, time, cost, quality)
- Daily activities include, driving joint business planning with Delphi/Aptiv Program Manager work with Delphi/Aptiv to understand their compliance needs, manage the project request process for the project.
- Facilitate phase exit reviews with Delphi/Aptiv
- Track and escalate project issues, decisions and risks
- Manage project staffing and budget/ Report project progress, status, and forecast
- Daily activities included managing the project team to agreed project plan (scope, time, cost, quality)
- Managed project issues, decisions and risks, including escalation to sponsors
- Reported progress, status, forecast, manage staff, scope changes and quality assurance
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills and inspired others in a multi-functional team environment.
- Provided cross-functional project execution leadership including (but not limited to) concept discussion and program execution
- Managed quality objectives, regulatory requirements, schedules, and program risks and make decisions based on business objectives.
Agile Coach and Scum Master
- Facilitated daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Resolved conflict thru conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Facilitated all estimation and planning sessions.
- Coached the team in agile practices instilling individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Coach and mentor teams on Scrum methodologies.
- Manage team relationships, coach and support Product Owners on agile practices. Identify and resolve impediments, track progress, work with Product Owner to groom the product backlog, facilitate release planning, delivered high quality tested software by means of weekly work reviews.
- Shielded the team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Manage the project to deliver software development solutions and services in accordance with agreed schedule, cost, and technical specifications.
- Control issues, risk and change management utilizing PM methodologies such as agile and waterfall.
- Coach and mentor team members (including contractors) to accomplish project milestones, meet established schedules, resolve technical and operational issues, accomplish project goals and produce quality results.
- Interact with directors, client executives, and architect(s) with rapport.