Highly knowledgeable and dedicated project management professional with extensive experience in a variety of project focused activities and coordination in both corporate and business administration. Eager to apply creativity and client relational skills and improve organization effectiveness with a vision that promotes success.
- Project Planning & Management
- Tradeshow Marketing & Sales
- Drafting & Analyzing Reports
- Material Composition
- Metrics Execution
- Compliance Analysis
- Material Take off estimator
- Small Business Operations
- MS Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, FrontPage
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
- Provide Information Platform, Oracle 11i & R12, Infolease, Salesforce, and SAGE
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Manage and coordinate all responsible parties and materials required to successfully complete projects for the aftermarket department .
- Track and manage cost for every project while maintaining 50% margin requirement and ensuring projects stay within budget.
- Initiate and lead conference or video calls and meetings for order entry, start up, technical and close outs meetings with stakeholders including but not limited to dealers, end users, Confidential engineers, sales and internal departments such as purchasing and logistics to keep up to date with appropriate project information.
- Review and negotiate contracts, purchase orders, quotes and change - order claim negotiation, preparation and administration.
- Supervise projects for accuracy and compliance to order/quote, PO, spec, and customer's expectations and monitor stakeholders’ performance and designated action items to ensure that milestones, timelines and schedule compliance are met.
- Oversee project procurement management while tracking and managing incoming documents from vendors, purchasing, logistics and engineers providing field service.
- Work closely with the Logistics/Shipping department to ensure parts and materials leaving Confidential ’s warehouse or a vendor’s order arrive at the desired deadline.
- Ensure all related shipping documents, forms, invoices, commercial invoices and purchase orders, are in order as well as providing international customers the documents needed to help clear the items through customs.
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Served as a third-party project manager for various clients from different accounts while maintaining a 43% profit margin for all accounts.
- Created and assisted in developing the scope of work (SOWs) for technical projects by collaborating with stakeholders, technicians/engineers and end-users to deliver an efficient path for profitable results.
- Built work orders, quotes, tickets, review deliverables and invoicing for specific projects.
- Located, negotiated labor rates and scheduled technicians/Engineers through the Work Market platform for various projects including but not limited to IT infrastructure, routers/firewall installs, low voltage projects, site surveys, audio/video installs, cabling and rack and stacks.
- Key contributor in the “Alpha Team” cultivating relationships with Best Buy for Business to deliver quality projects for Wellbeats and Home Builders engagements resulting in $1.2M business.
- Responsible for functional and technical support during service projects across various markets, vendors, and resources.
- Created and analyzed reports of projects trends, successes, issues and forecasting in CRM as well as identified potential oversights in effort to reduce the number of delay/hold projects and increase efficiency.
- Evaluated current process performance at a higher level to identify deficiencies and improved end-to-end workflow between Account Management, Rapid Response and Dispatch teams.
Confidential, Johns Creek, GA
- Coordinated & managed project-based activities, resources, materials and information pertaining to construction project builds.
- Managed and maintained quotes and orders via Salesforce while communicating updates with outside sales reps and project coordinators.
- Performed material quantity take-offs using Confidential products for construction new builds, remodels, add-ons and repair projects for Confidential customers.
- Delivered client-focused solutions by consulting with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives. Also assessed the clients’ needs during all stages of the project.
- Acted as the point of contact and communicated project status adequately to all participants. Used project management tools to monitor project bid status and schedule. Reported and escalated any issues to management as needed. Created and maintained comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensured the timely and successful delivery of materials to meet customer needs and objectives.
- Assisted in project proposals, timeframes and scheduled material shipments and also monitored the progress of the project as well as high priority requests.
- Identified growth opportunities within assigned territory and collaborated with sales teams to seize prospects.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Project Install Coordinator
- Assisted the Project Manager in executing plans by serving as liaison between the client, sales, service providers, and project team while exceeding required metric and quality assurance standards set by Confidential .
- Expeditiously facilitated the service and installation requests of food service and on-premise clients and serve as the operational point of contact for on-premise project activity.
- Equipment and work order generation for volume producing or equipment placement activities for store chain and national account projects.
- Confirmed client order requests and outlet readiness to reduce travel, labor expenses, and costly rescheduling.
- Made customer close-out calls to confirm work order completion.
- Aggressively tracked the progress and quality of work performance by all parties involved in the project and utilizing project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans.
- Managed changes, rescheduling, and conflicts that may impact projects as well as keeping the Project Manager and all key stakeholders informed about the projects’ status.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Successfully assisted sales and management teams by conducting research in order to resolve contract related issues such as billing, meter, cancellations, and upgrades.
- Served as a key contributor by ensuring all lease cancellations, upgrades, and buy-outs were in compliance with Confidential ’s company approval matrix, state regulations, and contract guidelines.
- Meticulously collected, analyzed, and interpreted statistical data and trends using quantitative and qualitative methods for the preparation of detailed weekly reports.
- Accurately recorded all newly acquired or revised service contracts into Oracle database system and used integrated relational computer systems to create and access data files.
- Drafted and distributed departmental materials and served as a subject matter expert.
- Provided internal customer service and answering questions from team members from other departments worldwide regarding company policy, compliance rules, analyst reports, company’s intranet website navigation, form location, and resolving specialized issues.