- Confidential is a results - oriented professional with over 16 years of Technology & Data Management experience.
- He has proven expertise in data analysis & design, defining data strategy & implementation roadmap, project management and implementation of complex data solutions.
- Recently he has helped various banking applications in the adoption of Cloud platform.
- Confidential is able to achieve the strategic objectives of the Business and Technology partners while ensuring the overall organizational mandate is met.
Project Planning Tools: MS Project, JIRA
Modelling Methodology: UML, Prototyping
Modelling Case Tools: Enterprise Architect, Erwin, Power Designer, Visio
Application Server: BEA WebLogic 7.0/8.1, IBM WebSphere3.5, iPlanet Application Server6.0
Databases: Sybase 12.5/15, ORACLE 7.X/8/8i, DB2-Universal Database, SQL Server ETL: DataStage 7.5/8.1
Middleware: TIBCO EMS, JMS
Operating Systems: Solaris (up to Solaris 10, SunOS since 4.0.2: ), Linux, AIX, other Unix flavours, Windows NT 4.0, XP, Windows 7
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master/Data Architect
- Define delivery approach with stakeholder input and agreement.
- Analyze business operations and procedures for counterparty credit risk.
- Carry out sprint planning and establish sprint goal. Organize and facilitate sprint review, sprint retrospective and sprint demo. Facilitate the daily scrum. Assist the product owner to maintain the product backlog.
- Define conceptual model, followed by logical model and sought stakeholder views and approval. Introduce data quality matrix to define quality standards and metadata.
- On a team level, ensure team members understand the data architecture, model and business rules. Assist in implementation and resolving technical issues via technical design, introducing data and business rules.
- Developed a partner relationship with stakeholder groups.
- Enhanced and sought approval on the Target Operating Model to meet target changes in CCR operations.
- Defined conceptual and logical model using Power Designer.
- Defined data dictionary leveraging the Power Designer tool features and output.
- At enterprise integration level, chaired weekly data forum to answer data related questions. Maintained an Issue log. Participant were data consumers and dependent project teams.
- Collaborated, guided and coached team members to plan and implement the CCR changes. Playing dual role of Data Architect and Scrum Master Expert.
- Maintain the data quality heatmap by working with the data remediation team. Driving data quality higher as per agreed quality matrix.
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Manage the delivery of Public Cloud Security and Controls for application and infrastructure implementation using AWS and Azure platforms. Manage the onboarding of applications to Public Cloud platform.
- Key member of the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe) Agile Release Train(ART).
- Servant Leader and coach of the Agile Scrum Team. Build self-organizing development team.
- Guides the scrum team in establishing estimates for the features and capabilities.
- Assist the team in preparing for ART and Scrum events such as PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demo, ART Demo and Retrospectives.
- Represents the Scrum Team are ART Synch (Scrum of scrum) meetings, coordination with other Scrum Teams.
Senior PM/Scrum Master
- Performed impact assessment of VM rules on Client On-boarding process and existing VM CSAs
- Analyzed VM CSA terms impacted by new regulation and worked closely with Legal, Compliance, Trading Documentation & FO groups to define preferred terms to be negotiated
- Performed client (counterparties and agency funds) data gap analysis and documented requirements to fulfill VM requirements from a pre-trade and post-trade compliance perspective
- Servant leader as part of the Agile Scrum team. Coached scrum team members to self organize. Carried out Sprint planning, facilitate in defining the sprint goal, sprint review, sprint retrospective and sprint demo. Organized daily standups.
- Maintained Kanban board on daily basis to report status on active sprint. Maintained product backlog in partnership with Product Owner.
- Led data remediation process and implemented controls to identify and address client data issues
- Applied business transformation and sustainability principles and practices in order to effectively manage the people side of change (e.g., stakeholder analysis, business process management, people readiness, sustainment planning, etc.)
- Ensured successful delivery of project and own outcomes that are aligned to agreed cost, timing, deliverable and scope objectives
Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master, Technical SME
- Define the strategic roadmap & architecture for enterprise reference data strategy using both SDLC and PMLC principles.
- Partner with Business and Technology stakeholders to establish the strategic data roadmap.
- Create Business Case, Financial Plan and Integrated Plan as part of the Project Charter.
- Establish Program and Project Structure, Governance and Communication Plan in partnership with the Business Sponsor and Change Drivers. Chair Operating Committee while representing the project at the Steering Committee/Directorate Review Board.
- Create and maintain program and project plans using MS Project.
- Using JIRA carried out Sprint planning and maintain Scrum board for transparency of status through the project.
- Organized Daily Standups, Sprint Review, Sprint Showcase and Retrospective.
- Manage the Counterparty & Inventory Data Services platform. This includes leading technical architecture, design and data model definition of counterparty repository.
- Design platform using various technologies - Web, Java, ETL, XML, JSON with SQLServer.
- Manage relationship with strategic partners (Product Vendors and Service Providers).
- Review Statement Of Work and monthly invoices
- Fulfilled project and financial reporting using Clarity.
Methodology: Waterfall. Adopted Agile Iterative.
Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master & Technical Lead
- Key contributor of the strategic blue prints, roadmaps, and business case for Data virtualization strategy
- Actively involved in the design, data modelling and the integration with Front Office, Risk, Finance & Trade Reporting platforms using web, ETL and XML technologies.
- Successfully delivered the client and book data services platform strategy using SDLC and PMLC principles.
- Managed & successfully delivered multiple consumer requirements for Client and Book data
- Extended and enhanced the platform strategy to meet the regulatory demands - Basel III Liquidity Reporting, Dodd Frank, and EMIR
- Established the client on-boarding and book attestation process from a technology perspective
- Collaborated on the development & implementation of data quality framework and remediation strategy
- Lead the integration with CRM, Bloomberg TOMS, Securities, Risk Rating, and GL platforms
- Developed the technology engagement model for the Client & Book Data Services - the protocol for other Confidential teams to engage the data management team, this was put in place to avoid building repetitive data services
- Effectively managed program funding and yearly budget reviews using Integrated Portfolio and Project Management tool. Fulfilled financial reporting using IPPM.
- Introduced an offshore model to supplement on-site team
- Managed team of technical resources and fostered a high performing team environment
- Managed vendor relationships, RFP and SOW engagements.
- Partnered with infrastructure engineers to design and setup infrastructure for hosting application on Windows and Unix environments.
- Successfully migrated applications to new Data Center as part of a multi year complex Infrastructure program.
Technical Team Lead
- Defined the technology migration approach and lead the implementation
- Facilitated business requirements with business analysis team
- Documentation of design, test plan for system integration and project integration test cycles. Support promotion of code through various test environments into Production.
- Led a team of 11 developers
- Oversight of multiple projects deliverables, maximum 3 projects simultaneously
- Application Lead for Client On Boarding, Client and Account Management, Common Components and Global Operations Workbench(core framework for OTIS)
- Production Support, Enhancement and Maintenance Development for OTIS applications.
- Provide enhancement design and implementation based on the Global Operations framework.
- Prime for designing, developing Integration Workflows on BEA WebLogic Integration (WLI) 7.0/8.1
- Troubleshoot and provide technical solution for Production problems.