- Highly motivated Scrum Master with a passion for processes and details with proven capabilities in leading project teams in delivering on corporate initiatives while operating within the AGILE framework.
- Extensive knowledge in coordinating effort of multiple teams within the AGILE workflow management tool produces a skillset suitable to manage deliverables to executive leadership.
- Leverage a unique background in Quality Assurance with strong attention to details delivering near - flawless application development product to business partners.
- This discipline along with organizational skills paired with insight to develop equally respectable processes led me into the role of administrator of the Confidential workflow management tool.
- Additionally, my knowledge of AGILE Scrum and Kanban naturally developed into coaching other Scrum Masters in a company that recently transitioned into AGILE.
- Results-driven with sharp focus on achieving company goals.
- Quick learner who adapts well to new material.
Computer Knowledge: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Confidential, SSMS, Sharepoint, ServiceNow, JIRA, TFS, SVN, Visual Studios, Postman, SoapUI, Confidential, QTC/QTP, JAMS, Confluence, Confidential, HTML
Familiarity: Selenium, Microsoft IE and Google Chrome developer tools, Maven, Cucumber, Git, Java, JMeter, Salesforce
Confidential, Kissimmee, Florida
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Introduced and maintained current AGILE framework across various project teams utilizing Scrum and Kanban iterations. Implemented desired modifications within SAFe guidelines per Vice President and Senior Directors.
- Coached project teams developing application software within the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) from concept to implementation, including project forecasts, budget metrics and regression testing, which factored into maintaining continuous integration.
- Contributed in proof of concept conversation and exploration of other eligible AGILE workflow products like Trello and JIRA resolving on the adoption of Version One as our AGILE management tool.
- Administered Version One needs companywide. Facilitated and coaching utilizing scrum philosophies in the delivery of project deliverables. Shared knowledge gained in Scrum Master s to guide Scrum Masters on rolling up Portfolio and Project metrics to leadership.
- Performed senior QA role leading 20-person team spanning USA and India.
- Maintained Version One accounts and product updates. Includes setting up new users, deactivating retired user, providing on the tool and its features. Developed an outstanding relationship with executive staffing and product support while providing feedback on bugs introduced during quarterly product updates.
- Onboarded new hires by issuing new hardware, installing necessary licensed software, requesting server/database access and gave access to code repositories through TFS and SVN per guidelines established by Senior Resource Manager
- Collaborated with Service Now Administrator to adopt forms from Outlook, InfoPath and other various methods that resulted in ticket creation for service desk team.
- Compiled various documentation into one centralized repository including AGILE materials, tech stacks, software licenses, endpoints/requests made through API, knowledge base articles from development teams, JAMS job recovery documentation and new employee onboarding documentation.
- Led QA Support on various projects.
- Collaborated on specifications for project requests from the various business partners within Information Technology.
- Provided Business Analyst support on service tickets within BMC Footprints and WRIKE.
- Led QA testing on those projects and the projects of other Business Analysts.
- Partnered with Senior QA Manager to create and adopt testing standards.
- Coded large amounts of automated test cases into Quality Center QTP test lab alongside the QA Manager.
- Configured JAMS process recovery documentation into SharePoint repositories.
- Conducted compliance testing within the resident financial transaction processing tool, Protobase.
Program Administrator, Owner Support
- Provided business validation on new features developed by Information Technology, especially those impacting Confidential ; represented various department needs for User Acceptance Testing.
- Corrected information existing in our relational database schemas using SQL that resulted from faulty functionality within Confidential or bad process handling by Vacation Counselors.
- Conducted data mining using Microsoft Excel and SSMS to discover patterns of timeshare owner activity within both Orange Lake and RCI Exchange.
- Created and introduced new incentives that encouraged potential buyers to purchase additional Timeshare units within Orange Lake.
- Developed a legacy application within Microsoft Excel that bridged functionality gaps identified in Confidential .
- Developed Call Quality monitoring processes for other Administrators of Owner Support.
- Administered use of Salesforce to document details of the interactions between Call Center Representatives and Owners.
- Managed dissemination of electronic materials to Call Center representatives.
- Managed service ticket support between Owner Support and Information Technology.
- Provided program for existing and new hire resources.
- Communicated shortcoming and operational challenges exhibited by Confidential that were experienced by Call Center Representatives to Owner Support leadership.
- Developed Outlook and InfoPath forms to organize and streamline requests from Call Center staffing to Owner Support leaders and clerical admins.
- Coached other Call Center Representatives on articulating and conveying technical difficulties to Information Technology.