- A Senior Technical Infrastructure Project Manager with over 16 years’ experience managing complex, large - scale enterprise infrastructure transformation and modernization projects.
- Self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Work with or within the PMO to manage and report on schedule, budget, resource and quality.
- Provide effective requirements capture and scope definition, project planning, execution and monitoring, across multiple concurrent projects.
- Effective communications and stakeholder management; inclusive of project metrics and progress reporting, dashboards, roadmaps and status reports.
- Responsible for meeting agendas and minutes, managing action items, project documentation and artifacts, tracking project milestones and deliverables. Identify and track project risks and issues, develop risk mitigation plans.
- Proven facilitator of change management for complex projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Responsible for the daily coordination and management of domestic and offshore matrix teams, including; architecture, engineering and operations, application development, systems integration, Unix and Windows SA’s, DBA, datacenter build, network engineering and IT Security across multiple concurrent projects.
- Extensive prior hands-on technical SME experience in the following roles; Solaris, RedHat Linux and Windows SA, Oracle system and application DBA, Sybase system DBA, 3-tier solutions architect - Java and Tuxedo middleware, Cisco and F5 network engineer, load-testing engineer and systems integration engineer.
- Utilizing the PMI project management framework (PMBOK).
- Knowledgeable in Cloud platform architectures, including: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Office 365. Currently pursing AWS s.
Tools: Microsoft Project & Server 2013, SharePoint 2013, Planview, HP PPM, PMI PMBOK, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
Confidential, Purchase, NY
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager, Infrastructure Architecture
- Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure implementation of 32 nodes across Prod and DR. Migration of 950 legacy VMWare vSphere v6.0 VM’s to v6.5 vSphere on the Nutanix platform via live vMotion. Implementation of Nutanix Protection Domain failover to DR.
- Cisco ISE v2.2 (Identity Services Engine) Identity and Access Management. Global rollout to 51 sites wired and wireless, with ~5,000 clients and ~8,000 endpoints.
- Citrix XenApp platform migration of v6.5 legacy from Dell/Compellent to Nutanix
- Citrix XenApp v7.15 implementation on Nutanix with Netscaler. Testing and migrations of ~250 applications for ~500 concurrent global clients.
- Global WAN migration of 51 sites from EIGRP to the BGP routing protocol, as well as remediation of DMVPN regional hubs. Inclusive of WAN lab simulation testing, bandwidth capacity analysis and application performance baseline measurement using Riverbed.
- Enterprise Vault platform migration from v10 to v11 on Vmware v6 with SRM. Inclusive of storage planning for SAN and EMC Isilon NAS clusters, as well as SqlServer HA/DR clustering and MS Clusters.
Confidential, Tarrytown, NY
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Identity and Access Management - Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) global rollout
- Wireless migration to a parallel wireless network from user-based credentials to -based authentication.
- 10,000 business user and labs systems devices across 5,000 clients.
- Endpoint protection of 10,000 business user and labs systems against malware, virus and intellectual property theft.
- Planview Implementation - Member of the PMO team to test and implement Planview with a new PMLC methodology.
- Multiple global multi-node cluster implementations in active-active mode with replication.
- Migrations of 700TB from legacy Hitachi NAS to a more scalable platform.
- In support of Infosec investigations across all logging tiers; DMZ, firewall, VPN, servers, Bluecoat proxies, etc.
- Redhat Satellite v6: Global licensing, configuration and patch management of Redhat Linux servers.
- MAC OSX regional client upgrade.
- Managed the planning, build, testing and deployment of multiple FDA/GxP infrastructure qualification projects.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Integrate the three (3) disparate broker and client-facing platforms of Confidential, Solomon Smith Barney and Dean Witter onto a common 3-Tier Retail technology stack, based on the Institutional platform.
- Consolidate and transform seven (7) legacy NY Metro Institutional and Retail datacenters into two (2), inclusive of;
- Procurement and deployment management of Bluecoat proxy, F5 Load balancer and managed web hosting blades, rackmounts and virtual servers for Institutional and Retail projects.
- Daily collaboration with PMO and technical infrastructure and engineering groups.
- Strategic and tactical enterprise architecture design planning with network, security, application integration, database, engineering and datacenter build (POD’s, power, cabinets, elevations, cabling, cut sheets, etc.) teams.
- Participated in capacity management planning for existing and new intranet and internet plants.
- Engaged in enterprise infrastructure design planning committees.
- Product management planning and reviews with the Web Engineering group.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managed the integration and subsequent support of 26 enterprise Web-facing SOAP client applications with a user base of ~24 Million active users and a daily average transaction volume of ~4.5 mil against a 4TB OLTP Oracle RAC 10g 2-node database cluster.
- Managed web, application and database capacity planning, performance tuning and load testing efforts.
- Developed and managed test plans, project schedules and the activities of a QA performance test group. Directed routine load, performance, stress, failover and soak testing to validate major application and infrastructure changes.
- Managed semi-annual Business Continuity cross-datacenter failover testing to verify DR capabilities.
- Participation in quarterly strategic planning initiatives, roadmap development. Influential in technical architecture decisions.
- Primary interface to system DBA support teams, as well as providing occasional Oracle appDba support.
- Managed database SAN planning; consumption and growth tracking.